Death Knight Magical building Fixes

Kyrai

I don't want to go so much for the tank method because many already know that making it a tank is a headache, even losing bonuses changed by others, the sad reality being that boosting the DK as a tank with endurance is impossible, so I'll go into more depth on it. Magical DK 1h and 2h.

The magic class lacks Critical Hit and Penetration, but mostly Critical Hit

I know that it can be achieved by placing a critical hit but at the moment of truth it is not very perfect or decent with the bonuses so in that aspect it was necessary

In addition, it would be useful if it finally works with more Area on Effect so that it can take advantage of Knights Curse

PvE enemies work well with the Curse skill except when they use skills that make them move from where they should take damage. In players, the skill is terrible, the only thing they do is run and get away from the poor 3x3 area that easily escapes in a few seconds.

Seeing the years that have passed, you don't see much inspiration for the skill, which is actually totally useful since it is efficient if the enemies were actually within the damn area :/

So some of my suggestions would be to enhance the skill and some magical aspects

Saturation
Add Critical Hit Parameter 2/4/6/8%

I don't know if this is too much, In any case, it is so that the character could be enchanted with precision since he also needs it and he is not very good at it.

Aura of Hatred

Add penetration 2/3/4/5% for the skill duration

It is understandable that the magical damage is increased because it does not have the specialty of Cloth armor and it does not have those magical damage bonuses so they are lost, but just as one would like to arm magic and use this skill, I think it should increase the Penetration, also if the Barbarian is based on Attack Speed and Penetration, the DK should be based on Critical Hit and Penetration. The critical hit is absurd for PvP mode but the Penetration should make up for it I think.

A second option would be to include Penetration and Critical Strike in a single skill, since Aura gives 2(3) Buffs, so it could be moved to Saturation.

Treads of Darkness

This would sound a little out of focus, but if the ability could attract more targets it would be great in certain aspects, something like a 7x7 Magnet, but so that it doesn't become a nuisance and for relic reasons.
Add Bonus Area on Effect 5x5 if player use the skill.

Many Death Knights have the relic that gives them range at 7 yards, so for the relic not to affect the AoE so it doesn't work with it, it would be to select the enemy at 7 yards and at the same time attract more enemies in an area of 5x5

Blow of Silence + Hurricane

Enable Effect Combo but in AoE

It is more than obvious to have many enemies around and that only the skill affects 1 single target is poor because sometimes in PvE the skill does not select the desired enemy, it deviates and selects another, so enabling the AoE combo would be a headache less, plus it should actually work like this since it hits multiple targets at the same time.

Aspects of tanking or other things... nothing to say better I give up to put a decent damage reducer skill, seeing the development that just want to turn the class into something magical.
Even so, as a "tank tank" lacks, if the players build physical they would be losing too much in skills and endurance depending on a Hurricane 4/4 and Reserves 4/4 skill that is practically not good in the game

Edited by Kyrai