Opinion After Update 2012.02.08

zdoy

:facepalm: dear all developer team  :diablo:

After update  this game becomes harder and harder. to repair the items become more expensive. mob became more violent. Now the three party is not enough to hunt chief.

many players who have become bored with all this and go find another game.

please all developer team make changes or this game will be completely abandoned by many players from around the world.

This game is very good. but are increasingly hungry for real money.

please note. not all players have a lot of money. :cray:

after this update. even mc have special abilities are not able to hunt chief.

and now many friends from indonesia back to another game. just like age of heroes online, anfuren, etc.

please make changes

regards 8)

:facepalm: dear all developer team  :diablo:

After update  this game becomes harder and harder. to repair the items become more expensive.

use the repairer, it s cheaper now, check it.

As long as devs still focusing on money update then every update will be total duck up. Game becoming more and more fail when they started introduce amplify things. Until now i didnt see any great update.

As long as devs still focusing on money update then every update will be total duck up. Game becoming more and more fail when they started introduce amplify things. Until now i didnt see any great update.

agree 100%

this my problem..

1.long journey to get bos in lab..we thinking about conection and strong mob to get the bos...2 hour for eye bos..

2.after we face the bos....we thinking about...how to fight it now..cause mob n bos getting stronger but we just have standar equip +5 all equip.

3.now almost all bos in lab is hard..need 2 or 3 party to kill that..fiuhhhhh..

4.now...how about the drop...now drop is suck...

how abour u problem

this is my opinion: when i had to pay for game every month it was good ( 0.4.4 ver ) then, thay've made f2p system and added miracle shop in game-ok why not. then they are rising prices version by version-ok i accepted it. then everyone is crying about prices at miracle shop, especially for scroll of repair-well i'm repairing my armor every day, twice a day by gold and it's more cheaper than to repair when ur armor are already broken. ok let's go next: u are crying that each update is for donaters but u still donating and donating to amp ur equip, to buy scrolls runes etc. ( i have donated about 3 $ to equip my rogue at 13 lvl, and i still playing with those 13 lvl equip :pardon:) and every time u are wasting reall money for "pixels goods " devs are become consilidated that they'are doing all right  :pleasantry: many of u have weapon +6 and higher and u are crying :facepalm: i have +1 sword and +0 sword that's all my weapon :unknw: i just waiting for skills and new races. U just have to accept 1 thing : since this game become f2p it will be expensive every version. but if u hadn't buy anything from miracle shop u won't see any problem, bec u can play without "overpowerd weapon and armor". I know that only few people will understand me or no one will but that's all what i think about update  :good:

THANK U!!!