Maybe more detailed categories?

KingCree

I see alot that us- sapphire players want categories exclusively for us- sapphire seeing that we want information from players from our own server. Which I do as well, I'm not trying to make a problem but fix some of the crazyness that happens. There is always gonna be drama (me running my own guild I know) but maybe some more detailed categories will help pass info to us- sapphire players easy.

PS. Please don't be mean to me I'm just trying to help :) I like warspear! I plan to make my guild a "Toury guild" to help all player earn rewards and just make warspear for us- sapphire more friendly :) that's all..

I understand what you mean but for example. Us- Sapphire >guilds blah blah blah

make it so that us-sapphire isn't just server base stuff but more broken down. I personally want to talk to people from make server more often with stuff from my server. Don't get me wrong Enjoy hear about other servers and comparing server.

Ps. Thank for taking the time to read my post:)

I can't really understand. If you mean about the moved topics. Its because most of them don't belong to this subsection.

I understand what he means. Sure bro you're a forum moderator and you keep your section well organized.

But isn't it a bit unnesessary to move every single post? Because some posts are made for US Sapphire only.

For example. Gotek's topic ''Strongest player per class'' has been created to see people's opinions of who

the strongest player per class on US Sapphire is.

Anyways you're doing a good job but could you keep this in mind?  :drinks:

I understand what he means. Sure bro you're a forum moderator and you keep your section well organized.

But isn't it a bit unnesessary to move every single post? Because some posts are made for US Sapphire only.

For example. Gotek's topic ''Strongest player per class'' has been created to see people's opinions of who

the strongest player per class on US Sapphire is.

Anyways you're doing a good job but could you keep this in mind?  :drinks:

We are trying our best about the moved topics. I left the strongest player per class topic here for a very long time checking every single post in it. But later I saw that more than half of them weren't related to the topic. Video posts, people fighting with eachother and many more. But if you can create a unique topic for Sapphire I will just leave it here.

I will be trying to do better. Its no problem. Thank you for opening such a topic with such an attitude. I appreciate you.

:) no thank you, you really made it clear to me how this is ran. I understand most of your choices  in why you move topics around.  Your doing what's best..