Paladin's Expert skill Harad's Banner Nerf

cigma

Sir,

I wanted to convey you that due to your recent update of harads banner we paladins are facing a lot of problems.

First of all... pala dont have any worthy damaging skill except banner and purify...now banner is very very noob hits 50-60 ... now we left with purify ... after spending lot of money on mcoins I raised my pala to lvl 20 with good armour and good amp now you give me just a single damage skill.? Isnt this partiality. ?

I almost spend lot money in mcoins now you doing this to me? Forcing meto leave this game..I mean this is rude sir...

Even if pala is lvl 20 ...we now cant kill breadth catcher nd mage in swamps.

when we encounter any enemy class and if we use banner then mobs gets attracted to it resulting in split damage and death by other class ...

In arena even if my damage is 400+ my total damage caused is 1500 max..due to only damage skill purify.. I lost 10/10 matches in arena ...

This is not fair and is like an insult.

You can limit the number of targets of banner but dont make it split damage...else all our money would be like huge waste and we all will loose trust and faith from this game.

Help us please. We count on you

seems like with the old banner people got too dependant on it. So before banner you were okay? God I wish I had a banner to take out all mobs at swamps lol. I would be pissed as well. Any skill that is good that gets nerfed would create issues. If banner was like this initially nobody would have any complaints. Youre just used to  doing massive amounts of damage to all oppenents in arena. You and your party still get a 25% damage boost (which is a great skill in itself) and unstoppable in pvp for the most part. I know a lot are happy with these new changes. Hope you can still enjoy the game. P.S now you know what MC felt when banner did 2k damage to everyone in arena. It sucked, and my full +9-10 party would lose 15-20 in a row versus certain paladin party. I feel you

Ok, I have a rogue high level, and I have a paladin. I can watch the two faces in first person.

I know how much banner is hated in mc/forsaken land, and I hurted this. But i think need devs fix it.

If u are near lot of mobs in map3-4 or lab surelly u become dead if u not have high amp in def. And u need make a lot of damage if u need kill this or stop for some time.

If this skill only can made 50-60 damage, u really think in use it u purification can dead example 500 or 700 dmg?

I think u not use it. Now the only use is for dealt dmg in rogues and become out stealth. Surelly next low skills in others class, but no its funny for all, I have chars for lot class.

Sorry for my poor english. I wish need some fix in banner. I think the best way is not spliting a lot for all near mobs or people (example dealt damage in two or three max near mob).

My brother have a better paladin and he buy every day hb, and now not are happy and think in left the game fot this update. im not happy too. But I want some fix in this situation.

Thank you for read.

seems like with the old banner people got too dependant on it. So before banner you were okay? God I wish I had a banner to take out all mobs at swamps lol. I would be pissed as well. Any skill that is good that gets nerfed would create issues. If banner was like this initially nobody would have any complaints. Youre just used to  doing massive amounts of damage to all oppenents in arena. You and your party still get a 25% damage boost (which is a great skill in itself) and unstoppable in pvp for the most part. I know a lot are happy with these new changes. Hope you can still enjoy the game. P.S now you know what MC felt when banner did 2k damage to everyone in arena. It sucked, and my full +9-10 party would lose 15-20 in a row versus certain paladin party. I feel you

no sir u dont... imagine a tank type class with single damage without any expert skill at lvl 24 ... yea ... now u feel me...

1 thing u guys should learn when 1 class are so OP , keep loyal with ur own class  ;)  believe me dev will not allowing 1 class rule and ruined ws for long time, just like barb and warlock in past, they are nerf when they are become very mainstream  ;) .

So...it means banners damage now aren't depending how high magic a paladin have?bcos i noticed it that the enemy that been hitted got the same amount of damages..& to think they got Mdef & so surely they dont have same number of it so it shouldn't have disame amount of damages..So does it mean banners damage will b base on the foe with a higher Mdef?& will b just divided to others that been hitted?..

Im curious with your question so i did a simple test myself.I test it right outside of t1 (kamp-gasphel).

First phase(with 223 magic power,level 3 banner)

Test my banner damage on a chipmunk(no armor),deal 470 damage.Then test my banner damage on nearby panther mob(have armor),deal 442 damage.Then the last test i taunt the panther mob so it close enough with the chipmunk and pop out my banner,deal 235 damage to the chipmunk and 221 to the panther.

Second phase(with 207 magic power,level 3 banner)

Test it on the chipmunk,deal 448 damage.Test it on the panther,deal 420 damage.Then to both,deal 224 to chipmunk and 210 to panther.

So,I can say banner still depend on how high magic power you have.The damage you deal are also difference to everyone and still got reduce by each person's magic defense.The only difference is now the damage you deal is divided by how many enemy are inside your banner range.The formula to each enemy is kinda like :

[{banner damage-(banner damage x magic defense %)}/ X ] with X = number of enemy inside your banner radius

laugh as much u want... its your time now...

u do know im a paladin yes? I only play zeusxelie no other accounts, banner was op in wars they fixed it and dark circle also so we wont gave advantage in control points update either deal with it or go make another accounts, saying u made a paladin just becuz banner was op doesnt mean ur right dude tc gdluck, i hear rouges are gd go make one

Sir,

I wanted to convey you that due to your recent update of harads banner we paladins are facing a lot of problems.

First of all... pala dont have any worthy damaging skill except banner and purify...now banner is very very noob hits 50-60 ... now we left with purify ... after spending lot of money on mcoins I raised my pala to lvl 20 with good armour and good amp now you give me just a single damage skill.? Isnt this partiality. ?

I almost spend lot money in mcoins now you doing this to me? Forcing meto leave this game..I mean this is rude sir...

Even if pala is lvl 20 ...we now cant kill breadth catcher nd mage in swamps.

when we encounter any enemy class and if we use banner then mobs gets attracted to it resulting in split damage and death by other class ...

In arena even if my damage is 400+ my total damage caused is 1500 max..due to only damage skill purify.. I lost 10/10 matches in arena ...

This is not fair and is like an insult.

You can limit the number of targets of banner but dont make it split damage...else all our money would be like huge waste and we all will loose trust and faith from this game.

Help us please. We count on you

Doesn't mean you're a payer, you're a priority. Banner nerf is for the common good of the game. Not ruining it.

Ok, I have a rogue high level, and I have a paladin. I can watch the two faces in first person.

I know how much banner is hated in mc/forsaken land, and I hurted this. But i think need devs fix it.

If u are near lot of mobs in map3-4 or lab surelly u become dead if u not have high amp in def. And u need make a lot of damage if u need kill this or stop for some time.

If this skill only can made 50-60 damage, u really think in use it u purification can dead example 500 or 700 dmg?

I think u not use it. Now the only use is for dealt dmg in rogues and become out stealth. Surelly next low skills in others class, but no its funny for all, I have chars for lot class.

Sorry for my poor english. I wish need some fix in banner. I think the best way is not spliting a lot for all near mobs or people (example dealt damage in two or three max near mob).

My brother have a better paladin and he buy every day hb, and now not are happy and think in left the game fot this update. im not happy too. But I want some fix in this situation.

Thank you for read.

Very simple. Don't be stupid enough to stand a Banner near mobs. Control your anger of killing MCs and use your brain instead of instincts.

1 thing u guys should learn when 1 class are so OP , keep loyal with ur own class  ;)  believe me dev will not allowing 1 class rule and ruined ws for long time, just like barb and warlock in past, they are nerf when they are become very mainstream  ;) .

waiting 2 years to see how mage is OP  :rofl:

:facepalm:

u do know im a paladin yes? I only play zeusxelie no other accounts, banner was op in wars they fixed it and dark circle also so we wont gave advantage in control points update either deal with it or go make another accounts, saying u made a paladin just becuz banner was op doesnt mean ur right dude tc gdluck, i hear rouges are gd go make one

hey... listen ... try not to talk to me in that way... u r not alone who plays with single account here... I play pala too... and I dont care who u are...

u cant impose your own thoughts to anyone here... so better keep your mouth shut...

you posted a reply... not me...

according to me banner noob now... not good for pala...

Unless one is rich and all +10 ... all are not rich in ws... so analyse and speak... dont be a dumb one...

Doesn't mean you're a payer, you're a priority. Banner nerf is for the common good of the game. Not ruining it.

Very simple. Don't be stupid enough to stand a Banner near mobs. Control your anger of killing MCs and use your brain instead of instincts.

naah... I dont think so...

if it was op... y made banner .? Better to make it split dmg from begning...

we only have one physical dmg... nothing else...

naah... I dont think so...

if it was op... y made banner .? Better to make it split dmg from begning...

we only have one physical dmg... nothing else...

So what do you want? Bring back op banner to its former glory of annihilating 7x7area of MCs in just a single click and in an instant? Hell bro,  make a bomb and destroy the game.

And pertaining to your one physical damage, I think that the devs gave you the spear for a purpose.

Banner still is an awesome skill. It raises your whole parties damage by 25%, take stealth out of all rogues slows down the parties, and does damage. It is rogues worst enemy. If the skill JUST increased your parties damage it would be good in itself. This is still the best paladin skill.

Banner still is an awesome skill. It raises your whole parties damage by 25%, take stealth out of all rogues slows down the parties, and does damage. It is rogues worst enemy. If the skill JUST increased your parties damage it would be good in itself. This is still the best paladin skill.

yes... can detect even n before damage :facepalm:

+9pala/+7priest/+8ranger/+9priest/+7pala vs +10 mcs 70%wins... yea pala still good, those who's crying are like that dude in picture 4 selling cheap stacked banners *idiots*

post-15696-14177044408275_thumb.png

post-15696-14177044408433_thumb.png

post-15696-14177044408571_thumb.png

post-15696-14177044408709_thumb.png

So what do you want? Bring back op banner to its former glory of annihilating 7x7area of MCs in just a single click and in an instant? Hell bro,  make a bomb and destroy the game.

And pertaining to your one physical damage, I think that the devs gave you the spear for a purpose.

I appreciate that u try to explain..but... m still not convinced...

... when we encounter any mc in open map... we cant use banner ... it attracts mobs and split... if one has to make banner nerf... make it less constant damage ... or single damage...

there were sevral ways to make its damge less .but split sucks... its way too noob bro

+9pala/+7priest/+8ranger/+9priest/+7pala vs +10 mcs 70%wins... yea pala still good, those who's crying are like that dude in picture 4 selling cheap stacked banners *idiots*

exactly, its still a great skill especially in arena. I guess they are just used to the old banner. Always good games versus you guys. I cant believe this guy is saying it sucks when it puts a 25% damage boost on everyone.

I'm #1 pala in my server i believe and i think this nerf is great. I mostly pvp so this nerf helps me more with 1v1. Thank you for nerf devs  :yahoo:

no sebyh 1st then zeusxelie then maybe you ask all THEMERCS members they know that sebyh is better than zeus