Paladin's Expert skill Harad's Banner Nerf

cigma

Paladin

“Harad’s banner” now spliting damage between all enemies in the coverage area. Time and damage were slightly increased.

This is what we MCs been waiting for  :rofl:  No more OP happy days for you.

Split damage. Example your banner deals 400 damage, and there are four (4) MCs in its range, damage would just be 100 :shok: I don't know if the split works on mobs though.

This is what we MCs been waiting for  :rofl:  No more OP happy days for you.

Split damage. Example your banner deals 400 damage, and there are four (4) MCs in its range, damage would just be 100 :shok: I don't know if the split works on mobs though.

yes, it works like you described it. For mobs and human enemies the same.

Actually they did a good job with this. It is a win for both sides. I would say much stronger In pvp less effective in arena and wars. Still can be very good in arena. This hopefully makes everyone happy.

Roland i believe you should analyze the banner more closely as how it affects mobs. For example the banner wouldnt be as helpful in spawn as it would aggro mobs onto you and there would be almost no point to using it besides its boost which would be weighed out by the survival of the party.

I haven't seen many mc agreeing that they wont ♥♥♥♥♥ about this skill any more. Dont create any new "Nerf banner" topic if you keep loosing to palas in pvp fights.

peace has been created, enjoy it.

I haven't seen many mc agreeing that they wont ♥♥♥♥♥ about this skill any more. Dont create any new "Nerf banner" topic if you keep loosing to palas in pvp fights.

peace has been created, enjoy it.

It will only be a problem in melee pvp, caster's will toy with them still,

though when someone make's a video of a +0 pala destroying a +10 melee, with only banner. it will probably be nerfed again, who know's.

It will only be a problem in melee pvp, caster's will toy with them still,

though when someone make's a video of a +0 pala destroying a +10 melee, with only banner. it will probably be nerfed again, who know's.

meh, i double any respectable person would blame his/her losses on a skill. Just learn from your lessons and evolve to combat it. Survival of the fittest.

Banner will lose its previous nerve in populated areas like war or arena (5v5) . But pvp ing a paladin without any other mob or allies nearby is now more difficult. Increased duration and you'll gonna fetch all its damage. But I think the so called pvp cave won't lack any MCs nearby.

This is actually exciting me in some way. I'll have to think alot tactically about how and when i use the skill. A game isn't fun if it isn't challenging. I would love to see the different ways people use the skill and how enemies react to it. Would they let one person get ducked or join in and stay under its effects, it would probably cause the enemies to group together and allow us to use foj more effectively or would the adrenaline and speed of battle cause people to ignore the skill (it happens in most arena or group fights). Either way, 1 goes down or you all go down :D:D:D:D

This is actually exciting me in some way.  Either way, 1 goes down or you all go down :D:D:D:D

yup, that is the "nerf" they done to banner.

still do the same thing as before, drop the banner, win.  :wacko:

Disadvantages if this split.

1. When u encounter mc and u use banner then nearby mobs gets attracted due to which damage split and becomes very very less

2. Insanity in swamps is like huge deal now...even if m lvl 20 now due to noob banner m unable to perform quests... this is insulting

3. At arena is worth shit. 60dmg per person...

If gm watches this post then I would like to mention that this is the most partial thing u all have done to us.

pala never had any good skill so u gave us banner... now u made that banner noob... wow... this is partial... and unacceptable. .. hopefully I m leaving warspear.

yup, that is the "nerf" they done to banner.

still do the same thing as before, drop the banner, win.  :wacko:

You and your rant is invalid  :lol:

Banner is no more place and deal massive damage.Now you need to judge the situation and place the banner wisely.Most people who play paladin and too dependent with banner massive damage should have a hard time.Well,its a good balancing for upcoming control point  ;)

I make a huge modification to my gears.I use 1h mace + shield now lel  :crazy:  and I can say I enjoy it more than with my spear now on arena.The additional block and 15% more defense is great.

Banner is no more place and deal massive damage.Now you need to judge the situation and place the banner wisely.

is the exact same thing as before. use it wisely and win. no changes on this from before to now.

isadvantages of this split in harad banner.

1. When u encounter mc and u use banner then nearby mobs gets attracted due to which damage split and becomes very very less

2. Insanity in swamps is like huge deal now...even if m lvl 20 now due to noob banner m unable to perform quests... this is insulting

If gm watches this post then I would like to mention that this is the most partial thing u all have done to us.

pala never had any good skill so u gave us banner... now u made thai banner noob... wow... this is partial... and unacceptable. .. hopefully I m leaving warspear.

Advantages..

none ... only in arena one can pvp ... if we try to pvp in open space then mobs comes in radius of banner and split of damage takes place... so no advantage

is the exact same thing as before. use it wisely and win. no changes on this from before to now.

Another invalid rant  :rofl:

No changes? In a massive war before update,each paladin can deal a minimal of 250 damage to everyone inside the radius and the way you put it is where most people will get hit.Now,try to do the same thing and deal 100+ damage to everyone when they are in group  :crazy: Let say your banner deal 600 damage every tick and there are 5 people inside your radius,its a merely 120 damage and its before the damage was reduce by your magic armor lel  :bad:

Wake up dude you must be drunk  :dirol:  Its a good balancing

Another invalid rant  :rofl:

No changes? In a massive war before update,each paladin can deal a minimal of 250 damage to everyone inside the radius and the way you put it is where most people will get hit.Now,try to do the same thing and deal 100+ damage to everyone when they are in group  :crazy: Let say your banner deal 600 damage every tick and there are 5 people inside your radius,its a merely 120 damage and its before the damage was reduce by your magic armor lel  :bad:

Wake up dude you must be drunk  :dirol:  Its a good balancing

i guess you can't see my point yet, you will understand it in the future (:

Disadvantages if this split.

pala never had any good skill so u gave us banner... now u made that banner noob... wow... this is partial... and unacceptable. .. hopefully I m leaving warspear.

go ahead quit, the door always opened , warspear dont need kids who always whining about balanced skill. g ahead  :)

So...it means banners damage now aren't depending how high magic a paladin have?bcos i noticed it that the enemy that been hitted got the same amount of damages..& to think they got Mdef & so surely they dont have same number of it so it shouldn't have disame amount of damages..So does it mean banners damage will b base on the foe with a higher Mdef?& will b just divided to others that been hitted?..

& Devs u nerfed too much the paladins poor class 

even though they got only "purify" the only skill they got, to dealt a high amount of Pdamage & Fetters to used for stunning a foe with a low chances because paladin's dont have any Charge,Rush & Elusive Jump to used to get closed on a range type & even the first Expert skill (Illumination) is too useless & the Sun Seal but the Harad's Banner is the only expert skill we have.To be not out of placed by other classes but you nerfed it.

What warspear needs and what not I guess you are none to decide...

I guess u are one of those mcs who poorly been defeated by old pala banner.. . I would suggest u to amp your items rather to ask gm to make banner noob. :P :D

go ahead quit, the door always opened , warspear dont need kids who always whining about balanced skill. g ahead  :)

what warspear needs and what not I think u are none to decide .. so better keep quite

I guess u are one of those mcs who lost several battles from old palas banner... so instead of asking gm to make banner noob..try amamplifying your items... :P :D

So...it means banners damage now aren't depending how high magic a paladin have?bcos i noticed it that the enemy that been hitted got the same amount of damages..& to think they got Mdef & so surely they dont have same number of it..So does it mean banners damage will b base on the foe with a higher Mdef?& will b just divided to others that been hitted?..

even though they got only "purify" the only skill they got, to dealt a high amount of Pdamage & Fetters to used for stunning a foe with a low chances because paladin's dont have any Charge,Rush & Elusive Jump to used to get closed on a range type & even the first Expert skill (Illumination) is too useless & the Sun Seal but the Harad's Banner is the only expert skill we have.To be not out of placed by other classes but you nerfed it.

I agreed  :(  ::)

illuminate & sun seal is too useless

Remove it !! Or change skill to physical dmg  >:D  >:D

So...it means banners damage now aren't depending how high magic a paladin have?bcos i noticed it that the enemy that been hitted got the same amount of damages..& to think they got Mdef & so surely they dont have same number of it so it shouldn't have disame amount of damages..So does it mean banners damage will b base on the foe with a higher Mdef?& will b just divided to others that been hitted?..

sun seal, harad banner, illumination and fetters? isn't that enough for paladin? paladin could heal 450+ and tanky.. am glad that harad banner are nerfed not just me te others too

:facepalm: + :facepalm: = :facepalm:  to those whos crying on new nerfed banner and to those whos crying about its big radius

if devs gave this split dmg banner from day 1 of releasing u wouldn't be crying anyone of u, ADEPT to the game and have fun  :aggressive:

post-15696-14177044119421_thumb.jpg

sun seal, harad banner, illumination and fetters? isn't that enough for paladin? paladin could heal 450+ and tanky.. am glad that harad banner are nerfed not just me te others too

--End Quote--

450+ Heal??lol my paladins heal is 529+ with 5 aura & enchanted it with a damage rune & i tried to enchant it with a magic (great charm) and i almost get a 590+ heal & i used doom spear..& i can get my heal to 600+ if ill used arena spear But building a paladin with a high magic will worsen all the stats crit,accuracy,dodge & pene,etc will reduce & using spear(with magic) on paladin will make them slower...ok if uve got a paladin ill challenge u to kill my lvl12 rogue using those skills uve mentioned (Fetters,Illuminate & Sun Seal)

--End Quote--

450+ Heal??lol my paladins heal is 529+ with 5 aura & enchanted it with a damage rune & i tried to enchant it with a magic (great charm) and i almost get a 590+ heal & i used doom spear..& i can get my heal to 600+ if ill used arena spear But building a paladin with a high magic will worsen all the stats crit,accuracy,dodge & pene,etc will reduce & using spear(with magic) on paladin will make them slower...ok if uve got a paladin ill challenge u to kill my lvl12 rogue using those skills uve mentioned (Fetters,Illuminate & Sun Seal)

Woewoe, we all know that illumination and sun seal are shit skills, they might have their meters but they are shit compared to other classes expert skills. They both have stupid rules to them and have down right retarded buffs.  To use illumination the enemy has to be around 2 yards away from you and not to forget the skill only works on forsaken/ undead creatures(an instant handicap against the mountain clan), any one with at least 20% magic def can get away with 200-300 dmg being delt to them.

Sun Seal, good old sun seal can only be activated when the enemy is right next to you (probably die trying to catch any forsaken or mc caster class with this skill), it deals less than 200 dmg to an enemy player and the amount of life steal received sucks; not forgetting that the chance of hitting a boss with this skill is zero to nothing.

When you think about expert skills you think that their aspects would hit the high notes, give big if not good dmg, increase your stats high for a short amount of time giving you an edge. Neither of these do that, at all...

Sir,

I wanted to convey you that due to your recent update of harads banner we paladins are facing a lot of problems.

First of all... pala dont have any worthy damaging skill except banner and purify...now banner is very very noob hits 50-60 ... now we left with purify ... after spending lot of money on mcoins I raised my pala to lvl 20 with good armour and good amp now you give me just a single damage skill.? Isnt this partiality. ?

I almost spend lot money in mcoins now you doing this to me? Forcing meto leave this game..I mean this is rude sir...

Even if pala is lvl 20 ...we now cant kill breadth catcher nd mage in swamps.

when we encounter any enemy class and if we use banner then mobs gets attracted to it resulting in split damage and death by other class ...

In arena even if my damage is 400+ my total damage caused is 1500 max..due to only damage skill purify.. I lost 10/10 matches in arena ...

This is not fair and is like an insult.

You can limit the number of targets of banner but dont make it split damage...else all our money would be like huge waste and we all will loose trust and faith from this game.

Help us please. We count on you

Sir,

I wanted to convey you that due to your recent update of harads banner we paladins are facing a lot of problems.

First of all... pala dont have any worthy damaging skill except banner and purify...now banner is very very noob hits 50-60 ... now we left with purify ... after spending lot of money on mcoins I raised my pala to lvl 20 with good armour and good amp now you give me just a single damage skill.? Isnt this partiality. ?

I almost spend lot money in mcoins now you doing this to me? Forcing meto leave this game..I mean this is rude sir...

when we encounter any enemy class and if we use banner then mobs gets attracted to it resulting in split damage and death by other class ...

In arena even if my damage is 400+ my total damage caused is 1500 max..due to only damage skill purify.. I lost 10/10 matches in arena ...

You can limit the number of targets of banner but dont make it split damage...else all our money would be like huge waste and we all will loose trust and faith from this game.

Yea, I agre. It was alot better when it didn't require any skill or amp at all to use. Please, make it ridicolously strong again!!!!!!!!!!

Sir,

:lol: :lol: :lol: xD :lol: :lol: :lol: