Chainless league is very hard for players like me

Kartik Maurya

Guys,i want to share my story. here it is

i started this game on 01-94-14

i played as bd (raterplou),i liked the game and leveled up and gained lvl 12 then i reached map2 it was a bit hard for me but i managed

the game was going good for me,but at lvl 15 i got something like chainless league,it gave me quest ''granite guard''

i left the quest,then i reached lvl 18 it was more fun,but at lvl 19 version 4.0.0 announced

and it also announced that maximum level is now lvl 22...i was soo happy....i reached lvl 20 i thaught i can go map 3 now

but there were to quest i asked my friend he said we have to do chainless and tower

i thaught it would be easy

but its very hard i tred my best to do it but always mc kill me they always keep hunting there whenever i make any party to kill grante guard they kill us sepcially rogue they hide and suddenly pop out and kill me

But now im sick of that Chainless league quests.....

I beg you gm r admin (whatever)make any thing so that peoples like me can do chainless easily because now im thinking to quit this game (just because of chainless)... :diablo:

One thing more i tried talking to mcs with my mc character but they laugh and dont go away

Im not saying this game is not good,but that is overlimit

Do something for us or you will lose a player  :cray: : :sorry:  One of the player --Kartik maurya

Chainless league is actually meant to be a bit difficult. Yes, expect the opposite faction to try to kill you when you come over to their side. Best bet is go with a war or a party. If you reach the boss and the boss isn't up yet you could go offline. Make a low level mc so you know when/if to log on. I am sure some of your friends play both sides and can help you with that boss. It takes time and effort, but some people have done in a day. My bd finished CL in one day running with the same party. Good luck. Also if you cant make it to the boss and keep getting killed, try investing in a dark fools cap, bring pots+minions.

Guys,i want to share my story. here it is

i started this game on 01-94-14

i played as bd (raterplou),i liked the game and leveled up and gained lvl 12 then i reached map2 it was a bit hard for me but i managed

the game was going good for me,but at lvl 15 i got something like chainless league,it gave me quest ''granite guard''

i left the quest,then i reached lvl 18 it was more fun,but at lvl 19 version 4.0.0 announced

and it also announced that maximum level is now lvl 22...i was soo happy....i reached lvl 20 i thaught i can go map 3 now

but there were to quest i asked my friend he said we have to do chainless and tower

i thaught it would be easy

but its very hard i tred my best to do it but always mc kill me they always keep hunting there whenever i make any party to kill grante guard they kill us sepcially rogue they hide and suddenly pop out and kill me

But now im sick of that Chainless league quests.....

I beg you gm r admin (whatever)make any thing so that peoples like me can do chainless easily because now im thinking to quit this game (just because of chainless)... :diablo:

One thing more i tried talking to mcs with my mc character but they laugh and dont go away

Im not saying this game is not good,but that is overlimit

Do something for us or you will lose a player  :cray: : :sorry:  One of the player --Kartik maurya

if you was in us-saphhire realm guild themercs wold help you all chanless and pay  :good: :good: :friends: :friends:

Chainless league is actually meant to be a bit difficult. Yes, expect the opposite faction to try to kill you when you come over to their side. Best bet is go with a war or a party. If you reach the boss and the boss isn't up yet you could go offline. Make a low level mc so you know when/if to log on. I am sure some of your friends play both sides and can help you with that boss. It takes time and effort, but some people have done in a day. My bd finished CL in one day running with the same party. Good luck. Also if you cant make it to the boss and keep getting killed, try investing in a dark fools cap, bring pots+minions.

If you talking about difficult,why dont they give level 5 players to kill snorlar??  :pleasantry: :pleasantry:

it would be fun to die there  :diablo:

guys whatever you think,i just know that chainless is very hard there should be some solutions so players play this game with more comfort  :drinks:

If ur elf make mc friend or make friends that are strong to help.  I did lake and sea in one day had a pro mc friend and a pro elf friend that helped. Being new to people will get u far. If ur us- sapphire add me I'll help u Kingcree :)

Chainless League quests should remain the way they are now. I agree, they could be really hard but once you get to finish them after all the struggle and failed attempts it makes you truly feel like a winner.

I done my chainless when there are holloween or christmas event.I think there are update 4.2 comin,its actually a good time to do your chainless  because those high level will be on ayvondil.Also you and your party should have a couple of potion and revive scroll,it helps.Oh...And if possible bring as many man as possible and devide the group into the quester and the guard.It also help.

hollowen event coming soon and do it at first day of hollowen event..

:blush:

lol thank you for the free advice  :blush:

how to give karma?? pm  :wacko:

hey ppls i see half of you here are US-Saphire... So im MC(ROGUE) named Bounntyyy... i was waiting almost half year to kill genie... now i need kratt so if anyone can help me pm me in-game :) ill be very thankfull

hey ppls i see half of you here are US-Saphire... So im MC(ROGUE) named Bounntyyy... i was waiting almost half year to kill genie... now i need kratt so if anyone can help me pm me in-game :) ill be very thankfull

Run as fast as u can after maintenance. Gather as many people and run to kratt.

Bestyou can do right now

Run as fast as u can after maintenance. Gather as many people and run to kratt.

Bestyou can do right now

just did the same :blush: all mc were at map 4 for 4.2 update

some good peoples helped me 

now only gridaur and bg guards left  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You have to do cl when most other players are in the event-map and do the bosses with a couple of friends. Took me 3 hours to finish.

Do Chainless League around NOW since people are in the New Island. Also try to log on and do Chainless League Quests when the lest people are on so less MC's... Also bring pots and stuff. I solo'ed most with Pots. Also get some high lvl's to help.

Do Chainless League around NOW since people are in the New Island. Also try to log on and do Chainless League Quests when the lest people are on so less MC's... Also bring pots and stuff. I solo'ed most with Pots. Also get some high lvl's to help.

Don't pot. Get some awesome others to do it. They will motivate you to complete the other bosses.

Go now make small good pt, nearly every mc is at snow and try to connect like in the middle of the night when no one plays... ;D worked for me i did solo, but im druid your bd so take healers