[2014.08.26] Announcement: update Warspear Online 4.2

Peter_Munk

Paladin

“Harad’s banner” now spliting damage between all enemies in the coverage area. Time and damage were slightly increased.

so if i were to be in a 1v1 situation with a pala the banner would have the same effect but higher dmg and duration?

:snorlax: :snorlax: :facepalm:

so if i were to be in a 1v1 situation with a pala the banner would have the same effect but higher dmg and duration?

its either this or the other option is that it would have very low dmg but would add 100 dmg for every 1 person under the skill. So imagin normal dmg 200 and 6 people are under it (100 x 6 +200), it now does 800dmg per pulse xD

its either this or the other option is that it would have very low dmg but would add 100 dmg for every 1 person under the skill. So imagin normal dmg 200 and 6 people are under it (100 x 6 +200), it now does 800dmg per pulse xD

that was never another option  ;D

better option is, make the damage ALWAYS be LOW OR delete the extra 25% damage.

this fix they came with is not as expected. paladins are overly happy with this "nerf".

Paladin's going to be beast in 1v1. Fetter -> banner -> dead mc. But I guess this kind of thing doesnt matter because "1v1 is not part of the game" and is ok if one chosen/elf can rape a mc 3 yards away with no chance to react. Same goes for BD.

Arena 21-24?

Will there be new arena levels?

- Yes, there will be a new arena cathegory for 23-24 levels.

that was never another option  ;D

better option is, make the damage ALWAYS be LOW OR delete the extra 25% damage.

this fix they came with is not as expected. paladins are overly happy with this "nerf".

A nerf ain't a nerf until the class is sad, depressed and angry :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Roll playing time:

We paladins are not an easily wavered class. We have strength, integrity and honor. And we are also thaught to use what we are given to the best of our capabilities.

in the brightest day. In the blackest night. No evil shall escape my sight! Let all those who worship evil's might beware my power; GOLD PALADIN'S LIGHT!

with this update could you reduce the price trip to and from ayvondil

no answer, or this already in your plan on the first post? (i didnt read all)

need this because im on MC (US server) side, i dont know on elf side if they had same problem.

- many symbianers cant enter Ayvondil *ayvondilcrash

- most people go to ayvondil only 1x a day because they wont wasting golds *cough*

dont forget another MC suffer

- the population is not big

- very hard to find (the forgotten class or dev wanna make them rare) Necro for a party quests

Will there be level 21 arena armors please ;D

same question

I ain't talking about mage class only. Mage class is some what OK. I'm talking about all fb/chosen as my enemy have way too OP CC skills. Check top arena charts and see most are elf. Stop being so ignorant.  Why don't you go level a barb to level 18 and see how much more that would suck. I have elf and see how easy it is to kill Mc. I go nude arena as a ranger and win 9/10 times  :facepalm:

Here ya go. Sorry for quality,  all done from cellphone ;D

]DEVS, WHAT ABOUT THE ARENA WEAPONS FOR THE LVL 24 CATEGORY ... WILL THERE BE ANY NEW ARENA WEAPONS AND ALSO, FOR HOW MUCH TIME THE UPDATE WILL LAST FOR  ???  :blush: :blush: :blush:

Devs shouldn't increase level cap so fast because some brackets and types of arena are basically dead, AND it's EU server. So I wonder what's happening in the servers like BR and SA

Thank you devs for making the mage a comparable class again. I will be playing again and ill be seeing you guys on the leaderboards.

Travisious

Yes, exactly. Full effect on 1 enemy (A BIT stronger and longer). And splitted on multiple targets

Hey guys.

Peter munk, would be there any NEW ARENA WEAPONS IN THIS UPDATE ???!! :blush:

No, as you can read in the first post. But there are many other weapons

Devs shouldn't increase level cap so fast because some brackets and types of arena are basically dead, AND it's EU server. So I wonder what's happening in the servers like BR and SA

Next max level increasing wont be soon, no worries

Next max level increasing wont be soon, no worries

so new level not in this update? :)

Emmm... 24th top level in this update and thats it for quite a long time. Next time won't be soon

hello dear peter.

reply me please:

What do you think? This year we can get next update lvl?

I mean 26 -28-30lvl