[2014.08.26] Announcement: update Warspear Online 4.2

Peter_Munk

We actually won't have this button, but will make some other stuff, that can

prevent gaining experience. Stay tuned!

When? I want stay to 20lvl,but i want gain gp or explore new map/dungeons etc.  :snorlax:

When? I want stay to 20lvl,but i want gain gp or explore new map/dungeons etc.  :snorlax:

not so fast, we have this kind of plan for the future.

ROLAND HOW MANY HOURS MORE FOR UPDATE???

first post, please :)

You're not tell exact time anyway. I guess it will be 12.00 CET :lol:

oh, no exact hours, if it works it works :)

NO NECRO FIX?

although necro is weakest in pvp...and posion shiepd bugged??

BUG: if i click to stand on a tile and so does a friend and we compare screens we stand at different position....and so this skill gets its bug...it does t always work although i stand right next to enemy. but lokking on my friends screen  i am far away. id need to click the tile it shows me standing on again to actually stand there.....----and consider strenghten heal...since now every char does more dmg.new weapons and stuff...necro is and with your concept propably will stay weakest anyways...i dont play very much anymore...and as soon as i logg in 5ppl ask directly for help.since they are searching necros the longest to go lab or dungeon...and its only logical...why supporting all classes if yours is left behind?

im excited to know to a point i cant wait  :blush: can u tell me if can of course: 4/4 banner skill new active time and pulses? it used to be 9-10 sec with 5 pulses/hits if u can say the maximum damage also it would be zool (if got 235 magic)  :blush: ty

better Fixed druid sercet link atlest need to used witout pt coz no used in pvp  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  and  if pvp with patner many mcs crying  why u used ur skill ???  huh

PVP = Player vs Player.

HI DEVS PLZ READ IT ALL .....

Ok, i dont know of someone before me complained about shaman expert skills, till now only lightning shield is good for a shaman,then u got use totem, the idea of totem is good but the problem is that its duration  is very low and it take alot of time to cooldown plus the way it attacks sucks, shy only 1 emeny get its dmg. although it makes good dmg. Need from u to think about duration or cooldown or way it attacks ( plz)

lets go to hand, woow woow woow Hi good skill, it really brings the right face of a shaman, its soo helpful, i saved many friends with it. Lets go to druids, druids normaly heal more then shaman. and now u ignored shamans as healers and u gave them more dmg, shaman are healers not dmg makers ( i hear that alot from my friends) and now u gave a link to druids which sucked everything, MOREE HEAL FOR DRUIDS, WTH !!!. shamans need to get an OP healer skill or they wont be healers anymore, im starting to forget that im a healer and im more like a dmg maker. Thats what all i needed to say, thx for ready and nice update cant wait.......

Hellllllooooo R0land, can u make healing skill for shaman if need why read this quote plz

roland ,why u still didn't delete necros .if u didn't realize necros are rare these days cause no one want a noob class(noobest now in warspear) with useless new  skills and a class  which cant defend itself in non friendly area and can't even run (useless try to run) :facepalm: .necros these  days are only slaves for only purpose heal others, run and die in non friendly  areas.so u better delete it for the good of warpear  :unknw:

Elf side have too many cc skills. With new update you add another for them on mage class. GM need to reconsider this. Arena as a mountains versus elf side is almost impossible. I'm +10 w arena rewards and I find it hard to win vs low amped elf  :facepalm: And any of you who think I'm newb, I challenge you 1 on 1 and see who's newb

Win ration vs elf 1/3, win vs MC 4/5...

Elf side have too many cc skills. With new update you add another for them on mage class. GM need to reconsider this. Arena as a mountains versus elf side is almost impossible. I'm +10 w arena rewards and I find it hard to win vs low amped elf  :facepalm: And any of you who think I'm newb, I challenge you 1 on 1 and see who's newb

Illusorry chain is only threshold effect, you can still use skills in the threshold effect thus it's not a disable, result is not a stun. Shatters getting a stun is something we needed.

Illusorry chain is only threshold effect, you can still use skills in the threshold effect thus it's not a disable, result is not a stun. Shatters getting a stun is something we needed.

Mage may need something but overall fb/chosen class have op skills in crowds. And when you are a melee and can't move close to enemy, you're basically stunned. Fireball causes fear with combo which means yes you DO as a mage have a stun already. Am I wrong there?

Mage may need something but overall fb/chosen class have op skills in crowds. And when you are a melee and can't move close to enemy, you're basically stunned. Fireball causes fear with combo which means yes you DO as a mage have a stun already. Am I wrong there?

I've maybe forgotten fear but are we going to also remember you need to use 2 skills to trigger it? And it's not even 100%. Nor will shatter stun be.

Warlock alone has Circle/Fear which will work no matter what conditions, you can't avoid them.

You know, try to play a warlock without dark circle and fear lv1 and you'll see how hard it is to be a mage in this game.

Bro, shut up. All you've done in this topic is ♥♥♥♥♥ about mages while arguing using wrong statements. Go level a Mage to at least 18 and them come ♥♥♥♥♥ about their "3 Stuns" lol

Illusory Chains is no stun.

Blazing Grounds+Fireball Fear is very improbable and doesn't counts as a skill.

And we finally get one with Shatter Grounds that will be as improbable as BG+FB Fear.

Go cry somewhere else would ya.

Unf do you have a shaman?

I ain't talking about mage class only. Mage class is some what OK. I'm talking about all fb/chosen as my enemy have way too OP CC skills. Check top arena charts and see most are elf. Stop being so ignorant.  Why don't you go level a barb to level 18 and see how much more that would suck. I have elf and see how easy it is to kill Mc. I go nude arena as a ranger and win 9/10 times  :facepalm:

I ain't talking about mage class only.

You only mentioned mage few pages ago and im sticking to mage only.

Top arena charts is only Rangers/Druids at lv22

At lv20 it's only the mages that go with ranger/druid to spam, thus also not counted.

I've played a barb at lv22 with much less amplify than yours and yeah, i can understand why it's hard, with only 1 damage skill.

But arena is cooperation land. You have no right to complain if you go random

Unf do you have a shaman?

Childsplay - rogue

Berengars - shaman

Suprememan - barb

Ioki, darkzeid, - locks

Iucifer - DK

Cosito - necro

And so on....including elf yes. Been playing too long and know what's up lol

You only mentioned mage few pages ago and im sticking to mage only.

Top arena charts is only Rangers/Druids at lv22

At lv20 it's only the mages that go with ranger/druid to spam, thus also not counted.

I've played a barb at lv22 with much less amplify than yours and yeah, i can understand why it's hard, with only 1 damage skill.

But arena is cooperation land. You have no right to complain if you go random

As a player I have a right to express my feelings.  Forum is where to do that.  Same players go arena elf then go Mc side and play there. I say they have way better chance to win as elf. Comprehend what I'm trying to say?

As a player I have a right to express my feelings.  Forum is where to do that.  Same players go arena elf then go Mc side and play there. I say they have way better chance to win as elf. Comprehend what I'm trying to say?

I don't blame you or trying to light an argument, you're right to express your feels in a normal way but atleast if you're going to say something about a class the least you can do is get it right.

No hard feels Supre, i know elves got an easier time going with their rangers skills and druid's healing, we both know that.

But MC side isn't back either

You know, try to play a warlock without dark circle and fear lv1 and you'll see how hard it is to be a mage in this game.

Give lock's, teleport and shatter, + 2 defensive skills, then say that, currently locks are moving paper dolls without dark circle, mage's have mobility and stun. with huge burst, not comparable in that situation.

Warlock alone has Circle/Fear which will work no matter what conditions, you can't avoid them.

Circle will not work "no matter what conditions" and you can avoid it, big purple circle on the ground, which suffer's from bug position, fear is countered by every 5 yard stun, also can be avoided in some way.

don't mention locks without actually playing one.

Circle will not work "no matter what conditions" and you can avoid it, big purple circle on the ground, which suffer's from bug position

Circle can be placed on top of enemy and it's unavoidable that way. Bugged position? Try to place Blazing Grounds then have to Fireball to trigger Fear, and IF it happens.

with huge burst, not comparable in that situation.

Dark Arrow / Life Exhaust / Pool of Darkness / First Expert / Second Expert / Third Expert

That's six damage skills, way many more than mage has. Don't forget you also have circle/fear to immobilize enemy to actually be able to cast them all.

And, weren't you the one bragging you can keep enemies forever stunned with your circle/fear/hex combo? Hypocrite.

If Warlocks are paper dolls then Mages are your daily blow doll.

Circle can be placed on top of enemy and it's unavoidable that way. Bugged position? Try to place Blazing Grounds then have to Fireball to trigger Fear, and IF it happens.

Dark Arrow / Life Exhaust / Pool of Darkness / First Expert / Second Expert / Third Expert

That's six damage skills, way many more than mage has. Don't forget you also have circle/fear to immobilize enemy to actually be able to cast them all.

And, weren't you the one bragging you can keep enemies forever stunned with your circle/fear/hex combo? Hypocrite.

If Warlocks are paper dolls then Mages are your daily blow doll.

Forever stunned? impossible...

50% acc and super speed attack, + teleport / fireball / stone's, that is "huge burst"

lock's damage is mainly dot, each doing far less, not bursty, and overtime sphere loses damage, + 30 second CD on hex, this damage isn't comparable, a lock without dark circle and fear, is no way to describe a mage, unless u remove teleport / and all the defensive's, then it is not a mage, it is a lock..

Teleport to move away from dmg, eternal absorb shield, high mdef, that's one tough blow doll.

All this debate is pointless because in the following update every skill will activate Barrier thus making every hit that hits the shield become null.

Mages get an upper hand in a fight, end of the story

Inb4nerfmages

All this debate is pointless because in the following update every skill will activate Barrier thus making every hit that hits the shield become null.

Mages get an upper hand in a fight, end of the story

Inb4nerfmages

Good luck activating a skill, when your stunned forever, with increased dark circle stun time, making it perfect to align with fear + hex, balanced lock's for once, to counter this new change in mage. dev's are smart.

There's no debate anyway, mage's are to get something fun. rejoice.

Banner is too overpowered. Nerf it.

will be "balanced" now.

all you need to do is stay together under the area where elfs have ground advantage.

this way you wont get hit by 600, but by 100 and have a 20% or 25% extra damage received from elfs attacks for, hm, 10 seconds is new duration maybe?

so what you decide? let whoever cant escape the banner area insta die or go and fight in complete disadvantage? with all elfs having 20%+ damage buff...