[2014.08.26] Announcement: update Warspear Online 4.2

Peter_Munk

Please change rogue skill to o(poisonus blade skill schloud  put poison effects when rogue attack enmies by  other attack skill like elvuse jump)

omg u cant read?? now barier is activating by atacks ~3-5

after update when u cast any skill u ll get stack to activite barier (after update not only auto atacks but skills ll active barier)

exactly, mage can easily deal 5 DoT's in a blink of an eye with his 3 AoE damage skills.

yeah, so now mage's will have one disable, and two stuns and more dmg than lock, i think locks need another stun to balance this out.

Sarcasm can be funny but some might take it the wrong way lol

Can anscestors hand be used on caster next? About the pvp zone does this mean you can fight people of your own faction? Like shaman vs Rogue? And will 21 or 23 arena stuff arrive? When will control points be here? Oh yeah the word Guild is spelt wrong, it says quild instead.

About the pvp zone does this mean you can fight people of your own faction? Like shaman vs Rogue?

pvp zones means non friendly areas, u can attack ur opposing factions only

Roland and Peter,  thanks for the cool updates i really like them :)

I will spend a lot more money with these updates and you guys deserve it! I love you and this game  :friends: I'm  just glad to support a game i like.

Um.... what game are you playing dear?

Screenshot_2014_08_26_09_28_57.jpg

The same game as you dear

Chains only push back, nothing else. Not a stun

roland ,why u still didn't delete necros .if u didn't realize necros are rare these days cause no one want a noob class(noobest now in warspear) with useless new  skills and a class  which cant defend itself in non friendly area and can't even run (useless try to run) :facepalm: .necros these  days are only slaves for only purpose heal others, run and die in non friendly  areas.so u better delete it for the good of warpear  :unknw:

Pls make banner vanish after the paladin is dead

Here we go again, they keep picking on small aspects of the skill until its just a piece of decoration.

what's next? "the skill is too bright and gives me an epileptic shock each time its activated"..... Make it invisible ;)

Here we go again, they keep picking on small aspects of the skill until its just a piece of decoration.

what's next? "the skill is too bright and gives me an epileptic shock each time its activated"..... Make it invisible ;)

Actually the orange color offends me because it's against my religious beliefs.

Bosses became more badass!

Bosses in new location are way more dangerous that those you met before! We added them new mass-skills, so get ready for more dangerous and interesting battles!

if the mass skill is damages i guess this will be the second Labyrinth (Lab), people only want the search healers & tank in their party. bb rogues locks rangers mages  :blush:

Nicely done  :good:

A good update for tank.Sorry BD,you already got shield skill  :lol: Now 1h+shield gonna going beast.Dk skill changes looks interesting too but I doubt it would be beast yet still better than hp regen.

Mage gonna BANG and going rampage,get ready those who underestimate them :dirol:

Harad banner get a nice balancing.Split damage look good to cover mass damage to everyone but hey you should be wary facing them 1v1 now

Druid got nerf,again  :lol: But it would still be a great skill  ::)

A really nice update good job :give_rose:

nice update, game got a lil more balanced. nicely done with the auto party on arena too. still waiting for more expert skills and removing of that arena map with random portals  ;)

Hey R0land, can you answer my question? What exactly did you change with charge except from the chance to stun?

Just like old time.

Barbar can do stun from 2 yard. Dev change charge that allow you just start at 3 yard and chance stun has been reduce. Now they just back it like old time.

and where is taunt effect on warcry? please answer. You did'nt fix this one.

Just like old time.

Barbar can do stun from 2 yard. Dev change charge that allow you just start at 3 yard and chance stun has been reduce. Now they just back it like old time.

and where is taunt effect on warcry? please answer. You did'nt fix this one.

Yay for not being handicaped when fighting melees! *wohoo* *yay* *crowd cheers in amusement*

HI DEVS PLZ READ IT ALL .....

Ok, i dont know of someone before me complained about shaman expert skills, till now only lightning shield is good for a shaman,then u got use totem, the idea of totem is good but the problem is that its duration  is very low and it take alot of time to cooldown plus the way it attacks sucks, shy only 1 emeny get its dmg. although it makes good dmg. Need from u to think about duration or cooldown or way it attacks ( plz)

lets go to hand, woow woow woow Hi good skill, it really brings the right face of a shaman, its soo helpful, i saved many friends with it. Lets go to druids, druids normaly heal more then shaman. and now u ignored shamans as healers and u gave them more dmg, shaman are healers not dmg makers ( i hear that alot from my friends) and now u gave a link to druids which sucked everything, MOREE HEAL FOR DRUIDS, WTH !!!. shamans need to get an OP healer skill or they wont be healers anymore, im starting to forget that im a healer and im more like a dmg maker. Thats what all i needed to say, thx for ready and nice update cant wait.......

I hate to say this coz im Elf/Chosen but, thats it?? I mean about the paladin's banner? lol, I was expecting a "radius" or "distance" fix not a splitting damage. LOL I wouldnt mind the damage before this update, its the 7x7 radius thats giving us a hard time on it. Lmao! So what if the damage is splitting? A 2-3 paladin in 5v5 will still own the 5v5 arena even their banner is only doing 50-60+ damage coz it lessen the physical/magic defense too right? So guess what will happen if 3 paladin+2 rangers in 5v5 arena? 2 paladins can cover the whole map(your screen) with those "7x7" banner.  :facepalm: :facepalm:  BRING BACK THE DAMAGE BUT REDUCE THE RADIUS! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 

P.S: ITS THE 7x7 RADIUS ARE THE FIRST COMPLAIN ABOUT IT RIGHT?? NOT THE DAMAGE!  :pleasantry: :facepalm:

How paladin's banner works now?

- Paladin's banner splitting damage between enemies. If it does, for instance, 600 damage fore 1 target, 6 enemies will get 100 damage each. 

So if one newb stays inside banner AoE, he gets full 600dmg? Or still 1/3 of party in 3v3?