[2014.08.26] Announcement: update Warspear Online 4.2

Peter_Munk

you will be added to party with other 4 (i.e.) characters

I still dont understand whats the difference between how it was and how it will be  :wacko:

UPDATE tsk new high lvl gears & i just newly bought arena gears !!developers should put system were our weapon can be upgraded by leveling it up through mcoins or a scroll something like that & it should be reseted the amp to +0 again so it will be fair in ur part...& so we can still used our old gears and weapon that we amped before@}-

I still dont understand whats the difference between how it was and how it will be  :wacko:

After update you can see your allies' health and use supportive skill which require you to be in a pt with them on them even if you go random.

Bro, if u're start a arena demand WITHOUT party, When u drop at arena map, u'll be put in a "automatic" party with your partner, or partners.

When the fight is over, u'll back without party again.. Sounds like a "team pvp group", not a party instead.

Its correct R0land?  :(

About stone shatters,what stun it gives?A stun like fear or a stun like roots?

Does the stun% increase within the skill level?

I don't understand how? Giving you a stun ain't offensive?

Lol, as DPS we needed a stun, healing in a Mage is retarded and that's about it. I'm fukin happy with the changes, and anoyed by your suggestion.

About stone shatters,what stun it gives?A stun like fear or a stun like roots?

Does the stun% increase within the skill level?

Lol, as DPS we needed a stun, healing in a Mage is retarded and that's about it. I'm fukin happy with the changes, and anoyed by your suggestion.

Well as a player in the opposite faction,  I'm simply suggesting my opinion. Chill

About stone shatters,what stun it gives?A stun like fear or a stun like roots?Does the stun% increase within the skill level?

most probably like dark circle.

They don't even have a stun to begin with.

well actually, they do, no, not chains, loss of control anyway.

UPDATE tsk new high lvl gears & i just newly bought arena gears !!

what's the problem? just amp again.

and again,

and again,

by xmas there will be lvl26 items and lvl30 cap, then it might be safe to stop.

Doesn't fireball cause fear too?

yeah, so now mage's will have one disable, and two stuns and more dmg than lock, i think locks need another stun to balance this out.

Porksteaks is absolutely right.

All devs is money and more money.

But dont worry. Dubai still gives me 600$ a week.

So What The Hell  ;D

600$ o.0

yeah, so now mage's will have one disable, and two stuns and more dmg than lock, i think locks need another stun to balance this out.

A wise man once said..

2n1ubsx.jpg

No idea who would be xD

Mage

Ethernal Barrier now works after every attack with no exceptions. Stone Shatters has a little chance to stun enemies.

Does mage activate barrier with fireball/shatter/skills generally?

with any skill

So, since mages have an infinite AoE damage skills arsenal and ethereal barrier is a passive skill...

You are saying ethereal barrier will be activate 24/7?

lets see how this thing work...

Bro, if u're start a arena demand WITHOUT party, When u drop at arena map, u'll be put in a "automatic" party with your partner, or partners.

When the fight is over, u'll back without party again.. Sounds like a "team pvp group", not a party instead.

Its correct R0land?  :(

absolutely.

heyz devs can u explain this please:

Paladin

“Harad’s banner” now spliting damage between all enemies in the coverage area. Time and damage were slightly increased.

u mean active duration of banner or cooldown of banner (time to reuse it)?

Hey R0land, can you answer my question? What exactly did you change with charge except from the chance to stun?

distance for it, now it can be activated from 2 yards.

heyz devs can u explain this please:

Paladin

“Harad’s banner” now spliting damage between all enemies in the coverage area. Time and damage were slightly increased.

u mean active duration of banner or cooldown of banner (time to reuse it)?

active duration, yes.

Mage

Ethernal Barrier now works after every attack with no exceptions. Stone Shatters has a little chance to stun enemies.

with any skill

So, since mages have an infinite AoE damage skills arsenal and ethereal barrier is a passive skill...

You are saying ethereal barrier will be activate 24/7?

lets see how this thing work...

omg u cant read?? now barier is activating by atacks ~3-5

after update when u cast any skill u ll get stack to activite barier (after update not only auto atacks but skills ll active barier)