[2014.08.26] Announcement: update Warspear Online 4.2

Peter_Munk

no, when you're entering the new arena category (23-24 i.e.) your arena rating is reset. Yes, it can be connected with levelling up.

next year, but will announce the exact date.

Arena Points too reset?

Really hoping lvl 21 arena weapons come soon, max lvl 24 with lvl 21 and 19 arena weps would be like the previous max lvl 20 with lvl 17 and 15 arena weps

thanks from making heroic not a requirement  :yahoo:

Arena Points too reset?

just arena rating

Mage needed a heal ability not another stun  :facepalm:

dd with healing ability? Oh yissss

sounds like good update, ty for the hard work ws team. sorry for all my complaining...  please dont mess with my dark circle too much though  :blush:

also ofc this announcement come right after i amp my staff +10  :facepalm:

still excited though !!  :yahoo:

Mage needed a heal ability not another stun  :facepalm:

I am a mage and I find a healing ability ofensive.

Class warThere is a new war on Ayvondil! Players can start taking new daily quests for killing other players of particular classes. Fulfilling them will be bringing you guild points, crimson corundums, gold, experience and reputation.
what reputation ? maliat or new reputation ?

why not?

Because its so stupid and im always the brave one to charge foward even when its 2vs 1

They decide to waste time and

It is all your fault Developers.

The point of arena is to fight not sleep.

why not?

because no one likes it... and it waste out time/tickets and it mess up my precious win/loss ratio. :(

please remove

I actually like the new banner, now mc dont have any right to ♥♥♥♥♥ about the skill, if you cant take care of your own problems by soloing the Pala then bring your friends along and gang up on him. Honorable ;)

oh about mages: are these gonna be "full" stunns with the mage skills? Like sleep and nightmare?

I actually like the new banner, now mc dont have any right to ♥♥♥♥♥ about the skill, if you cant take care of your own problems by soloing the Pala then bring your friends along and gang up on him. Honorable ;)

oh about mages: are these gonna be "full" stunns with the mage skills? Like sleep and nightmare?

I like it too, I think it is a way where everybody is happy(for the most part). Now I will keep leveling pala in my free time.

sounds like a nerf to dark circle, not a buff... now maybe wont stun all under it.

if it's 6-7 second stun time,  in 2x2 and 3x3 that's a buff.

if it's 6-7 second stun time,  in 2x2 and 3x3 that's a buff.

but i do 5x5 :(, absalom maybe moving to other bracket  8)

ROLAND, i hope the mage barrier wont be OP. Since it activates after 'every' attack. Does it mean every attack by the mage would activate the barrier? Or what?

why bd never get updated  :facepalm: , give agro some stun skill too 8)

2 stun/disable .

2 dmg skills + high dmg dot

absorb shield.

tank armour.

what game you playing

2 stun/disable .

2 dmg skills + high dmg dot

absorb shield.

tank armour.

what game you playing

u r rouge how many attk did u have count it

check barb .. nd u talk abt rush skill it doest work most time .

I just got one question... When you say"Barbarian’s “Charge” now can be started from 2 yards distance ", does that mean that the minimum range is removed and maximum ranged decreased to 2, or did I missunderstand something?

lmao u fixed the rangers burning arrows dps even it has a little amount of dps compare to rogues posionous blade & paladin banners gonna split the amount damage damn while rogues are getting thier skills improve hahaha nice devs & duck YOU!!!!

u dont understand wht i said :facepalm:  this update every char get some fix ... beside bd

Dude :facepalm: No skills on bd needs to be fixed. You guys are op enough :facepalm:

I am a mage and I find a healing ability ofensive.

I don't understand how? Giving you a stun ain't offensive?

Mages needed a stun.

They already have a stun and more stuns in game is stupid. They should remove all stuns. Mage didn't need a buff in my opinion, lots of defense lots of fire power.

loooooooooooool, i need you need we all need. can i just be fully invincible and 1 hit kill everyone in surrounding area with 1 touch?