[2014.08.26] Announcement: update Warspear Online 4.2

Peter_Munk

what does it meant with “Harad’s banner” now spliting damage between all enemies in the coverage area ?  .If banner got 300 damage and there are 6 enemies within, will they now get 50 damage (considering 0 magic def)?

And now for something highly awaited! After getting to Arenalocation you will beautomatically set into a groupwith your allies! Yes, we did it!

What does this mean?

devs when we get dungeon for low lvl(10-12) on 1st island

in the future for sure, we'll inform you.

What does this mean?

you will be added to party with other 4 (i.e.) characters

what does it meant with “Harad’s banner” now spliting damage between all enemies in the coverage area ?  .If banner got 300 damage and there are 6 enemies within, will they now get 50 damage (considering 0 magic def)?

exactly.

you will be added to party with other 4 (i.e.) characters

Owh much better word 'Party' xD

Terrific job,On updates at such short interval.

New things are always welcomed!

In regard to the saturation vamparism, are the mechanics going to be a certain amount/percentage of hp per hit OR will it be a certain percentage/amount from a random nearby enemy(ies)

Help me r0land!!! My brain is confused!!!!! :lol: :lol: :mega_shok:

Why Can't You Guys Think Of Us Who Just Amped Those Lv19-20 Equipments To +10?

Next Time If You Want To Increase Lv Cap Better Increase Them By 10 More Lv Higher For Example Lv24 To Lv34..

Wew..

By The Way Give Us Rangers Some More Strategic Skills Not Just Stand There And Spam Those Skills Until Your Mp Ran Out And The Enemies Just Heal,Root,Nightmare,Secret Link,Shield,Gouge,Stealth And Run Then Repeats!

1.Ranger Should Have Harad Banners Instead And Palas Should Have Explosion Trap.

2.Ranger Should Have Blind And Shaman Should Have Scatter.

Did You Guys Made Some Errors Giving Skills?Please Check Back:)

In regard to the saturation vamparism, are the mechanics going to be a certain amount/percentage of hp per hit OR will it be a certain percentage/amount from a random nearby enemy(ies)

Help me r0land!!! My brain is confused!!!!! :lol: :lol: :mega_shok:

yes, you actually steal some part of your enemy's health and make it a part of your health.

Black Pyramid promices lots of fun, cause it’s an opened PvP-zone, where you can even summon friendly NPC to fight for you!-------- awsome :yahoo:

If enemy blocking or dodging ranger’s burning arrows, he doesn’t get a burning DoT effect. -------------really making ranger more vulnerable to attack :wacko:

what about fixing the bladedancer rush it doesnt stun most of time and never work on mob.

Harad’s banner” now spliting damage between all enemies in the coverage area. Time and damage were slightly increased.  lol player die already when5x5 paladin in arena without touching them ...... altleast fix it yard

yes, you actually steal some part of your enemy's health and make it a part of your health.

But is it per hit or is it passive once skill is active?

Does mage activate barrier with fireball/shatter/skills generally?

with any skill

Does this mean we can level up right away to 24 and get aRena rewards?

Or does arena season end at update?

yes, after the update.

And there will be 23-24 level arena, where you can compete.

does the new area / dungeons /pyramid and stuff require 5k maliat ?

id like a reply

oh wait i think i got it since last quest is after heroic rg right?

oh wait i think i got it since last quest is after heroic rg right?

r0land, are we need to complete rotting garden heroic dungeon for enter this new place ? :aggressive:

nope, you don't need a heroic garden.

how with warcry's barbarian? it must can be taunt enemies as in the detail. :wacko: 

Now after switching to another arena category it will be reset.

What does this mean exactly? for eg. If a character levels up from 20 to 21 then its arena rating will get reset?

Roland you and ur helps will make tower for lvl 6 and lvl 10 at map 1?With rare lvl 6,10 gears weapons and armours?

I already waiting very long for this :cray:

What does this mean exactly? for eg. If a character levels up from 20 to 21 then its arena rating will get reset?

YES

no, when you're entering the new arena category (23-24 i.e.) your arena rating is reset. Yes, it can be connected with levelling up.

When will the arena session end?

next year, but will announce the exact date.