Multiboxer

jayrox

jayrox:

1. You are a spammer on the PM.

2. You are a spammer in the game.

3. I have a WiFi router at home. If I play on one computer, the brother of another. We have the same IP for a router. I say I go with my brother hunt bosses, you say that I am multiboxer?

4. What did this do multiboxers? Have you lost something? Lost something? You better take care of reporting hackers ...

jayrox:

3. I have a WiFi router at home. If I play on one computer, the brother of another. We have the same IP for a router. I say I go with my brother hunt bosses, you say that I am multiboxer?

4. What did this do multiboxers? Have you lost something? Lost something? You better take care of reporting hackers ...

1. u are mc,i never pm u ,elfs cant pm mc :facepalm: so dont lie

2. ? wtf,no i am not,who did u ask? mdea?

3. did i say u are a multiboxer? NO,i said:mdea is multiboxer,not u

.... read the screenshots!!! mdea said that he is multiboxer.so when he say in forum now,his brother  play other char,it is just a bad excuse and a lie.look at the screenshots

jayrox:

Lol, I don't think this is about spammers and Jayrox isn't a spammer ingame or pm  :wacko:  Mdea is multiboxing, if you don't believe then check all the proof, if you still don't believe then you're lost

Lol, I don't think this is about spammers and Jayrox isn't a spammer ingame or pm  :wacko:  Mdea is multiboxing, if you don't believe then check all the proof, if you still don't believe then you're lost

He wrote that he was mistaken and apologized to him for PM.

And tell me this thing:

But tell me, my brother plays the Kleen account that is registered under my nick on the forum. Playing on the same IP because I have a router. We play on two computers I helped him to do quests on the first island. And tell me now you feel that I too am MultiBoxer?

Your so full off shit you must be brown by now.

Even more lies, i haven't even played with my bro for ages. Hes busy lvl up. SO YOU CAN IMPOSSIBLY SEEN US 2 TOGETHER BECAUSE I'VE NOT MET MY BROTHER FOR A LONG TIME.

As a side note. Everyone who have replied to this thread against me is for gods sake playing MC! The problem they have with me, is a own them to hard. And that has NOTHING to do with this thread. Because those MC know nothing about this situation. Ex, Spanish, Ciominau .. "

Ciamiau *

Show me plz where im talk about Mdea ..  :facepalm:

Im just told, on MC side also have ppls who think the multiboxing funny thing.. example Ycheung, Kosz., Edy, etc.

ja and here the 3rd " cheung ", 

https://forum.warspear-online.com/image-is-removed.jpgphoto/my-images/703/48313575.jpg/

The big family  :facepalm:

Ciamiau *

Im just told, on MC side also have ppls who think the multiboxing funny thing.. example Ycheung, Kosz., Edy, etc.

https://forum.warspear-online.com/image-is-removed.jpgphoto/my-images/703/48313575.jpg/

dont care what this guy is talking about, he only lie all the time...in game he wrote a guy that i insult him and disturb when he hunt all the time and i say all mc's that they should kill him...he just talk shit ...

and i still dont understand why ppl can multibox....it seems to be very easy to do illegal things in this game...and we fair player have disadvantages... :wacko:

Ciamiau *

:lol:

Ciamiau *

umn... i don't think that they are the same person i just had arena with acheung earlier and i believe i saw ycheung in another area... and just because there is a name cheung does not mean that they are all related or the same person... must have solid evidence first...

it's his plan to get three cookies?  :unknw:

you got me sulla...  :mega_shok:

makes me wonder the number of players who really plays the game exclude the multi accounts  :unknw:

I remember asking n trade who needs shadows, ycheung say "my shaman needs" then 5min later acheung log and pm me, it was him ask jonny too

I WILL PREDICT THE FUTURE, Ycheung:

My brother was asleep ( or whatever ) and I heard people doing shadows, So I used his account so he wouldn't miss it

Every multiboxer would say that, they are so predictable.  :wacko:

I think 50% mc know it's him, now he get angry cause he is guilty, if he didn't do that he wouldn't act childish & get mad  :crazy:

let's be serious if i have a brother who play WS with me and i see his screen .... its that cheat isnt? and isnt  even multibox

>:P so mdea didnt made anything wrong .. ur just invidous :D

come on man.... im not a "Copy" wtf u offend me... My name is Lucio and i live in Italy.... if i heard u another time u say im a copy i will make that  way  to get  you  banned....

your a copy, ban me too

Everyone have rights to report possible multiboxing activity, if you are multiboxing player, just be smart enough not to get caught or provoke any player, especialy a type of player who genuinely played solo and dive deep into his character, they will not agree with the way multiboxer use his multiple account to create advantage over others.

when u have a 2. phone in ur other hand with warspear opened....yes  :lol:

Ye , one of  these phone is my brother's , he still 9 and play WS no joke , don't say I'm multiboxing :wacko: :wacko: :rofl: :rofl:

Ye , one of  these phone is my brother's , he still 9 and play WS no joke , don't say I'm multiboxing :wacko: :wacko: :rofl: :rofl:

tell him not to be like Uncle Hassn when he grows up ;D

I will :good:

But he beg for Miracle Coins item from meeee. But I never give him ;D. I said it's too expensive. ''I told ya , someone have many costumes and +10 weapons amp. And have white hair'' ... He said who is that (He can't speak english T O T A L L Y) ;D , the name is Hassn ;D

I will :good:

But he beg for Miracle Coins item from meeee. But I never give him ;D . I said it's too expensive. ''I told ya , someone have many costumes and +10 weapons amp. And have white hair'' ... He said who is that (He can't speak english T O T A L L Y) ;D , the name is Hassn ;D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: