Multiboxer

jayrox

Mdea is a multiboxxer who use 2 accs at same time to hunt  :facepalm:

i found out cause i wrote to "mdea" but "ethoxy" answered me  :unknw:

i was a bit surprised at first...the next day i wrote "ethoxy" and mdea answered me ...

then mdea asked me if i have some deffs spheres for his druid ethoxy....and then i saw them two hunting solar/lunar.... and i wrote with mdea....

i sai he is a multiboxer and that isnt allowed...then he got angry and when i said : better take care...he disturbed our hunt...with his ethoxy heal....

9332_.png

9333_.png

9334_.png

9335_.png

lol. . jay you such a looser. i own more then 1 phone yes. but you really think i could play like me and my bro do alone? ive already sent support info about you.

and furthermore wanna tell why i got mad at you? your the one doing the disturbing with newb aggro. that ss prove or disprove nothing. now ive told the begining off the real story.

so so cry baby. . more coming

lol. . jay you such a looser. i own more then 1 phone yes. but you really think i could play like me and my bro do alone? ive already sent support info about you.

and furthermore wanna tell why i got mad at you? your the one doing the disturbing. that ss prove or disprove nothing. now ive told the begining off the real story.

so so cry baby. . more coming

:facepalm: 

look at the pictures and the video....next time think about it befor doing shit... :wacko: 

u reported me to support? for what? cause i called u multiboxer.....sure,they will ban me  :rofl:

ur brother?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  suddenly it is ur brother....

"i need fast fingers"" i play on two phones""it isnt easy,trustme" .......... better look at the screenshots and see what u wrote and stop talking crap  ;) 

all who read this can see that u lie...

Multibox mean 2 acc in same device, mdea say he use 2 phone so mean 1 acc 1 device. Maybe jarox not no what mulitbox

:bad:  k, i take my 4 old phones and play with whole party......... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

:bad:   k, i take my 4 old phones and play with whole party......... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

lololol "i have fast fingers" :facepalm: Then go make your girfriend happy with that and dont broke the rules here :facepalm:  Yes noty sometimes play with 4 accounts but he dont care, still doing it, he said is a big mcoin user and cant be banned :bad:  So he can farm bg alone :facepalm:

lololol "i have fast fingers" :facepalm: Then go make your girfriend happy with that and dont broke the rules here :facepalm:  Yes noty sometimes play with 4 accounts but he dont care, still doing it, he said is a big mcoin user and cant be banned :bad:  So he can farm bg alone :facepalm:

i think u quote wrong text ;) mdea wrote that he has fast fingers,not me ;)

mdea is the multiboxer not me ;)

i think u quote wrong text ;) mdea wrote that he has fast fingers,not me ;)

mdea is the multiboxer not me ;)

Yes, its mobile sorry for misunderstanding, 1st phrase should show a quote of mdea, 2nd is for you, tomorrow i edit at computer :wacko:

He is multiboxing - using more than 1 account, what Devilhell did to get banned... he didn't use 1 device, how the hell someone gonna run 4 Warspears in 1 computer

Brother? wtf you talking about idiot? Read the 4th screen, all proof is in there, when Jayrox sent ETHOXY a pm " stop multiboxing bro... " then MDEA replied to that with " What? ", These noobs should be punished, Devs.

There are also 2 people multiboxing, Notyjerk ( Notyidiot, Blacknoty, Notyking and others ) best multiboxer I see, using 3 accounts at once. And there's this kid Ycheung, using his shaman Acheungg, he been hunting with 2 accounts ever since he got that Well-tried Baton and greedily gave it to his noob shaman ( who didn't heal him at lambert )  :facepalm:  Please check those players too, I've sent a Email to support about Noty dude but I still see 3-5 people at Nadir with " Noty " in their name, moving slow in a group, and that guy name Ycheung just uses his shaman & barb to hunt - unfairly...

Hello, Jayrox.

We received few complains about your ingame behavior. Please can you such as boss stealing and multiboxing. If you have something to say about that, please, send ticket to the support.

Best regards.

:facepalm:  are u kidding?

Of course he send a report, like he wrote in the screenshot....and only lie without proof  :wacko:

he said i am multiboxer and diaboloro is my 2 acc.... WTF ?

diaboloro is from brazil,i am from germany,yesterday was first time i met him :wacko:

and i dont steal bosses....there are no proofs and nothing , and only ppl who complain are some who just dont like me or like mdea: they say others are bad persons so devs dont look at him ....of course... cause he is rich -.-

2 guys complained about me ....just look in forum :-! 1. godofwars cause i att boss first ad got drop (he should be banned for insult me many times) 2.mdea (and mabye his druid too  :wacko: ) send a message to report cause i said i will report him and he is a multiboxer ?!?!?! READ THE SCREENSHOTS, i never multibox ormake bosses evade (i did once cause other bd did it first,yes...)

why u dont check it? check it and u see that i dont multibox or do other forbitten shit...hear the poor player too pls  :pardon:

and about mdea: he wrote that he use 2 handys too play with his "fast fingers" 2 accs at same time...

so like merc said: he is a multiboxer and should be banned. thats it.

@snorlx

lol, the screenshots is proof of him using two accounts please look into them.

the few complaints you received about jayrox is probably the same player using multiple emails, or asking his friends,  to look like it is many people,  words are nothing without proof, that screenshot alone is proof read : "it's secret'

• Developer

:give_rose:

just see the screenshots and video ....thats "check" enough  :drinks:

That's nice but we will check way deeper.

@snorlx

lol, the screenshots is proof of him using two accounts please look into them.

the few complaints you received about jayrox is probably the same player using multiple emails, or asking his friends,  to look like it is many people,  words are nothing without proof, that screenshot alone is proof read : "it's secret'

a little example...this guy called his frinds to report me,...no reason,only i got a drop cause i att boss befor he did (look tavern: "whats wrong with some guys" )

he talk to ppl who help him to report me...lool snorlax,it is very easy tosay ppl are bad...but no proofs just empty lies....check that,then u see  :facepalm:

9352_.png

haha. It's very funny seeing your thinking of me and my bro 24/7. Taking up all your time. Talk about a strange obsession. Your vendetta against us is rediculous and all about jelousy, which your already texted me. Furthermore, there is a reason  almost the whole Emerald server got you on ignore! lol. Now enough talk about your patetic life for now.

Lies, lies, lies. Making up fabricated "proof" now are we?

Your always disturbing hunt with your aggro, thats a fact. I cant hunt you online, because your looking for me, to mess uup for me and my friends. Please DEV look into it. And for sure your using 2 phones, or computer. Hacking so you can multibox is in the license agreement.

Now DEVS check deep, if me and that other account was made from same unit. That will clear my name.

And as to Jays proof. For example if I write i'm an alien. Does that make it true? To ban me it must be proof, beyond all resonable doubt that I have made more then my account.

Thats the thing, the license aggrement only states that your not allowed to CREATE multiple accounts. Very clear, you should read it Jay. Not that it matters to me, i got only 1 account still.

Will tell more later. .

haha. It's very funny seeing your thinking of me and my bro 24/7. Taking up all your time. Talk about a strange obsession. Your vendetta against us is rediculous and all about jelousy, which your already texted me. Furthermore, there is a reason  almost the whole Emerald server got you on ignore! lol. Now enough talk about your patetic life for now.

Lies, lies, lies. Making up fabricated "proof" now are we?

Your always disturbing hunt with your aggro, thats a fact. I cant hunt you online, because your looking for me, to mess uup for me and my friends. Please DEV look into it. And for sure your using 2 phones, or computer. Hacking so you can multibox is in the license agreement.

Now DEVS check deep, if me and that other account was made from same unit. That will clear my name.

And as to Jays proof. For example if I write i'm an alien. Does that make it true? To ban me it must be proof, beyond all resonable doubt that I have made more then my account.

Thats the thing, the license aggrement only states that your not allowed to CREATE multiple accounts. Very clear, you should read it Jay. Not that it matters to me, i got only 1 account still.

Will tell more later. .

:rofl:

find a better story....cause this is crap....

i disturb with aggro? sure not!everybody who know me,know that i dont disturb or something else, i always say my oppinion and sometimes ppl dislike it...but i dont insult and i dont disturb,so dont lie,it is too late , everybody know now that you lie,see the screenshots  :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

lol, sure i am jealous  ;D

i asked u how many signs u used to get both swords +9 and u answered : over 200 signs each sword... then i wrote: wow...u seems to be rich....i wish i could have mine swords +9 tooo...

and thats true , i wish that....who not  ;)

the story with ur brother is such a bad lie  :lol:  u wrote and explained how u multibox,and suddenly it is your brother? and "mdea" answered when i wrote to "ethoxy"  :lol:

so u are ur own brother?????? how can that be?? :unknw:  just a lie

alien ? such a bad excuse...

cause when somebody look like a alien,smells like alien, act like alien,come from another planet......and THEN he wrote he IS an alien.... then IT IS AN ALIEN....

so u are a mulitboxer  ;)

and a disturber, ALL CAN SEE IN SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEO....!!!!!!!! :facepalm:

so why u still lie???? all ppl see the truth

mdea is playing 2 accs same time aaaall the time, right now he play again this way...ban him,he dont learn it... :facepalm:

omg (get a life man) you have me on friends? Your on my ignore haha. .

2 different people playing at the same tine, living in the same house? YEAH thats REAL proof. I am so lmao

omg (get a life man) you have me on friends? Your on my ignore haha. .

2 different people playing at the same tine, living in the same house? YEAH thats REAL proof. I am so lmao

yes, so i can check if u are multiboxing again  :spiteful: 

u cant argue, first u lie,but u know that dont help u , so now u go on insulting? wow....really sad....

and honestly i never see u hunting with friends :pleasantry:  i only see u with "ethoxy" ....

so u are u,ur brother and ur friends in 1 person? respect  :clapping:

i dont want to take sides but as i have said on my first post no rules on license regarding usage of multiple accounts.. but i have read this on the LICENSE AND AGREEMENT:

4. Conditions of use.

The user is granted the right to create up to 2 (two) Accounts for Warspear Online game.

on my understanding, it is simply as we players can create the max of 2 accounts, not clear if 2 accounts in one device or 2 accounts, 1 account each on 2 devices.

also no rule if you can use those accounts at the same time or not...

so, to make it short... multiboxing is not prohibited until devs make proper changes on the rules and license and agreement regarding multiple accounts.

so please correct me if im wrong... coz we need good explanation from devs...

All the Jayrox arguments so strong with the screenshot proof but Aserone can't show any proof of Jayrox bad behavior as he said in this thread. Accusing people without a proof is not right actually.

Well, I think Jayrox is on the right side since his strong evidences.

I hope the warspear team will do the right thing as in this case a long time ago

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=20369.0

Moltiboxing (running 2 or more client at the same time) makes game unbalanced and gives you unfair advantage over other players. We investigate every report about such players and it proved we block them. And this also violating community rules. So what's the problem then?

And there's this kid Ycheung, using his shaman Acheungg, he been hunting with 2 accounts ever since he got that Well-tried Baton and greedily gave it to his noob shaman ( who didn't heal him at lambert )  :facepalm:  [...]  Ycheung just uses his shaman & barb to hunt - unfairly...

Total true, im was at same pt and what is this? one lv 14 player got it who need only the quest  :facepalm:      after he laughing on us  :aggressive:    i haven't problem with this guys but  NOW this system unfair ... example yesterday too.. im was at a.a with 1 full pt, after arrived Kosz too with 2-3 char  :bad:      so now im too start this? higheer drop rate, more money .. good idea.

Or i can to contine the hunt with 1 char at  bg or other places  for a BIG nothing  :yahoo: 

Moltiboxing (running 2 or more client at the same time) makes game unbalanced and gives you unfair advantage over other players. We investigate every report about such players and it proved we block them. And this also violating community rules. So what's the problem then?

... so mdea should be banned....and other player who does it too !

there are players who got banned for the same actions yet!  So it is only fair to ban Mdea and the other guys who play unfair. thats only fair for all :good:

And there's this kid Ycheung, using his shaman Acheungg, he been hunting with 2 accounts ever since he got that Well-tried Baton and greedily gave it to his noob shaman ( who didn't heal him at lambert )  :facepalm:  ......... Ycheung just uses his shaman & barb to hunt - unfairly...

First off you "strygwyr9" DO NOT have ANY hard evidence that I am multiboxing. Just because me and my brother's IGN's are similar you assume I multibox. The first letter in our names is the initials of our first names and the "cheung" is our family name. Incase you didn't know siblings share the same family name....

On the otherhand, I "ycheung" have proof that I am a completely different person to "acheungg" who is my brother. We both have facebook accounts, different email address' and if it's necessary, i can upload a picture or a video of me and my brother playing warspear at the same time to the ADMINS only.

referring back to your post...why would you include "greedily" and "noob"??? Firstly, I got the drop and YOU DID NOT so it is MY property. I can do whatever the hell i what with my baton, destroy it, use it or sell it, BUT since my brother IS a shaman he can use it. Thus i am not being "greedy" because YOU didn't get one.....sounds a lot like jealousy when you included "noob"... And how is hunting with my brother unfairly?? he doesn't give me any of the rare drops and we sometimes hunt with 2 other players. TIP:get some friends and hunt together.... :facepalm:

Also.....U dnd't gt WELL TRIED BATON  nd I did :tease: :tease: hahahalolololz u R the "kid" :P

First off you "strygwyr9" DO NOT have ANY hard evidence that I am multiboxing. Just because me and my brother's IGN's are similar you assume I multibox. The first letter in our names is the initials of our first names and the "cheung" is our family name. Incase you didn't know siblings share the same family name....

On the otherhand, I "ycheung" have proof that I am a completely different person to "acheungg" who is my brother. We both have facebook accounts, different email address' and if it's necessary, i can upload a picture or a video of me and my brother playing warspear at the same time to the ADMINS only.

referring back to your post...why would you include "greedily" and "noob"??? Firstly, I got the drop and YOU DID NOT so it is MY property. I can do whatever the hell i what with my baton, destroy it, use it or sell it, BUT since my brother IS a shaman he can use it. Thus i am not being "greedy" because YOU didn't get one.....sounds a lot like jealousy when you included "noob"... And how is hunting with my brother unfairly?? he doesn't give me any of the rare drops and we sometimes hunt with 2 other players. TIP:get some friends and hunt together.... :facepalm:

Also.....U dnd't gt WELL TRIED BATON  nd I did :tease: :tease: hahahalolololz u R the "kid" :P

I added Greedy and Noob to describe you, and even though, MANY people know you are the one who uses Acheungg, and explain why your brother never played when there was no WT Baton?  :facepalm:  and why you used it when it had none, btw don't act like a kid, i'm not here for kiddy fights  :facepalm:  and I know how people move and react if they multiboxing, Noty was the easiest to find out cause his chars move like a snail  :crazy:

devs dont do anything  :facepalm:

mdea/ ethoxy still multiboxing all the time !!!!

today mdea came online, 5 seconds later ethoxy...they were all the time together, but they NEVER moved at same time...means: mdea made some steps,then ethoxy some steps and then mdea again and so on !

and then mdea went offline 5 secs later, ethoxy went offline

DEVS; WHY U DONT DO ANYTHING ???  :facepalm:  screenshots,video,all actions he do, ALL THINGS show that he is a multiboxer, wh u ban some ppl but the rich can do what they want?? :wacko:

devs dont do anything

mdea/ ethoxy still multiboxing all the time !!!!

today mdea came online, 5 seconds later ethoxy...they were all the time together, but they NEVER moved at same time...means: mdea made some steps,then ethoxy some steps and then mdea again and so on !

and then mdea went offline 5 secs later, ethoxy went offline

DEVS; WHY U DONT DO ANYTHING ???  screenshots,video,all actions he do, ALL THINGS show that he is a multiboxer, wh u ban some ppl but the rich can do what they want??

Your so full off shit you must be brown by now.

Even more lies, i haven't even played with my bro for ages. Hes busy lvl up. SO YOU CAN IMPOSSIBLY SEEN US 2 TOGETHER BECAUSE I'VE NOT MET MY BROTHER FOR A LONG TIME.

As a side note. Everyone who have replied to this thread against me is for gods sake playing MC! The problem they have with me, is a own them to hard. And that has NOTHING to do with this thread. Because those MC know nothing about this situation. Ex, Spanish, Ciominau or however its spelled. And more. Ridiculous!

Furthermore jayrox obsession for us can't be good for his health. Jayrox, seek acute psychiatric medical attention fast! It's for your own good you know. . Obsessive compulsory disorder can be treated.

And here we come to the real abuse. Jayrox is stalking me wherever i go, it's getting real sad actually. He's like a stamp on me. And if i begin hunting with my friends, he disturb it so it's not possible to play at all. Is this not a violation, i don't know what is. He's stalking me and probably younger bro too. And that's creepy.

You just over and over show you have nothing better to do, and we are the center off your life.

DEVS: can't you see this somehow? Or must i start recording? I think you'll find it very interesting!

Much more to come. .

:spiteful:

i online stalk ethoxy, so again u said that u are mdea AND ethoxy  :spiteful:

only yesterday i followed mdea,and u run to 1.island  :rofl:

i never disturb :facepalm:  i follow you(ethoxy) whereever u go,but i only watch and start recording when u make 1 wrong step  :spiteful: i never disturb,and u never hunt with friends ,......or is your "brother" your friend???  :spiteful:  i am watching you  :spiteful:  do something illegal,try it  :spiteful:  i will record it .

and i know that u write to ppl in game,that they should report me cause i always disturb u....thats really sadyou lie...and everybody knows it...

when i waste my time with walking behind u,it is my problem. it isnt illegal,i can go whereever i want to.

and u try to find ppl who lie for u....thats so sad.

then dont speak about it,then record...then everybody can see that i dont disturb,i nly stand in the corner and watch u  :spiteful:

look,u only talk shit, and i have proofs.... so......sorry but better get some proofs and dont lie  :facepalm:

and dont say that MC only write something against u cause u are "stronger"... thats crap,they only write something against u cause u do something illegal, and all player should have the same chance to be good in game. like kuzzmich said: u have advantages when u multibox...thats why i banned such ppl yet!!!!

so better stop talking shit....with every word u write u lie.....all the time. and everybody can see it. so honestly,who do u think u are? or are u like pueppi and want the ppl to hate u?? :facepalm:

lololol "i have fast fingers" :facepalm: Then go make your girfriend happy with that and dont broke the rules here :facepalm:  Yes noty sometimes play with 4 accounts but he dont care, still doing it, he said is a big mcoin user and cant be banned :bad:  So he can farm bg alone :facepalm:

It does not matter if you even buy 100000 miracle coins and if you cheat, hack, multibox. You still get banned. I know because I have been banned before.

Your so full off shit you must be brown by now.

Even more lies, i haven't even played with my bro for ages. Hes busy lvl up. SO YOU CAN IMPOSSIBLY SEEN US 2 TOGETHER BECAUSE I'VE NOT MET MY BROTHER FOR A LONG TIME.

As a side note. Everyone who have replied to this thread against me is for gods sake playing MC! The problem they have with me, is a own them to hard. And that has NOTHING to do with this thread. Because those MC know nothing about this situation. Ex, Spanish, Ciominau or however its spelled. And more. Ridiculous!

true,  were only commenting on the screenshots etc given,  if you provide proof of jayrox, we would want him banned too, multi-boxing is like cheating ...

to say it's because you own is a joke, because your BD, and we play shaman lolol...

true,  were only commenting on the screenshots etc given,  if you provide proof of jayrox, we would want him banned too, multi-boxing is like cheating ...

to say it's because you own is a joke, because your BD, and we play shaman lolol...

thats it mdea,when u only talk shit here,with out proof or anything, u better shut up.

i have proofs,and u not. so of course ppl talk about u and want you to be banned.

u say i always disturb u and u COULD record but u dont do it.... mdea...then record,DO IT!!!

then all see that u lie...so wihtout any proof, YOU ARE the multiboxer and disturber. and i am not.thats it