How to pvp with beastmaster ( Arena 1vs2 )

MANIAC

2 hours ago, Auqa said:

the video should have been called: one pvp player vs 2 pve players

In fact the only lose in the video was because he was against 2 real pvp with the same buffs. The reaper destroyed him in a few hits. "Bm very unbalanced":dunno:

3 hours ago, Auqa said:

the video should have been called: one pvp player vs 2 pve players

Well this video was just to showcase beastmaster in arena, il upload more 2vs2 soon vs greatness chars, so stay tuned

34 minutes ago, Fabr said:

In fact the only lose in the video was because he was against 2 real pvp with the same buffs. The reaper destroyed him in a few hits. "Bm very unbalanced":dunno:

Well if u didnt know, reaper has a skill that garuntee crit and it hits twice,+ in demon form it gets a huge increase in skill dmg, and crit dmg+ ferocity wepons, this dmg can hit 4k-5k on even arena geared players, idk who ur char is but if this skill crits u, u will die 

1 hour ago, Fabr said:

He got +1 equip and only weap is +9 

39 minutes ago, MANIAC said:

Well if u didnt know, reaper has a skill that garuntee crit and it hits twice,+ in demon form it gets a huge increase in skill dmg, and crit dmg+ ferocity wepons, this dmg can hit 4k-5k on even arena geared players, idk who ur char is but if this skill crits u, u will die 

I know, I just meant that you lost when you met equally strong opponents

14 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

He got +1 equip and only weap is +9 

He would die anyway, the reaper combo does a lot of damage and you can't get much def with cloth equip

I thought it was a video of how to deal with them, xD

Currently it is something difficult, if you attack the bm, the lion is going to take the sh*t out of you, if you attack the lion, the bm is still going to take the sh* t out of you.:pokerface_2:

Neither is not like the lion or the owner are easy to kill in 3 seconds 😂

7 hours ago, Fabr said:

I know, I just meant that you lost when you met equally strong opponents

Yeah, ofc a +1 character would lose vs full +10 heavy mm gear enemy with books, what u expect me to kill them both?lol

I did 3k dmg to the charmer before i went down, and still put up a good fight, if i was a ranger, bd or any other dmg class this wouldn't be possible

Edited by MANIAC