Templar doesn't need a nerf

100xp

the vortex skill is strong because it is being used together, the guild strategy is to recruit several Templars to multiply the power of the skill the skill has the lowest area skill range in the game and it only gets really strong when used in conjunction with the two relics, so a nerf would harm all players when targeting only a few Templars, I really don't think that's fair, but if the nerf is necessary that's fine, I play with the class and I think a nerf on the vortex won't affect my gameplay that much but there's no reason to nerf the other skills 

Because the other skills don't need nerf? I explain! The most used build at the moment is Templar based on bad physical dmg and that's where the "healing mantra" skill comes in. Because it is crucial for this build. Since the physical Templar cannot heal due to lack of magical power, the ability also renders the Templar unable to attack while healing,leaving the enemy free to reposition or even heal during this time 

I also don't recommend changing anything in the Templar's passive, since the passive is great and works great for physical, magical and hybrid dmg builds, If I were to change something about this passive skill I would recommend removing healing to allies And leaving only the self-healing and additional damage, and adding a new effect,a percentage of stun,

1/4 1.5% - 2/4 2% - 3/4 3.5% - 4/4 5% of chance of stun,

At max level 4/4 

every time an enemy is stunned, the "baptism by fire" effect is applied to the character for 40s and the character's health is restored by 80% of its magical power, and the "stun" parameter is increased by 5% while the effect is active, the next auto attack deals an additional 50% physical damage and removes the "baptism by fire" effect the effect can only be activated every 0.5s

In a dungeon, it is very difficult for the Templar to heal using the "marked by the sun" skill since there are several allies hitting the monsters at the same time and activating the cure before the Templar and the "healing mantra" skill is infeasible to heal the Templar tank or even the tank of the group since it makes the monsters or the Boss stop attacking the target making them target the dps members of the group, the passive skill also doesn't help much on the Boss since he resists stuns With this change in the passive skill it would lose healing on bad allies would have good functionality for the hybrid tank build as that was the initial purpose for the Templar,

Edited by 100xp
additional content

4 hours ago, 100xp said:

Templar doesn't need a nerf, just a bug fix I've been playing with the class for a long time and there are many classes stronger than him 

perhaps due to the fact that the vortex skill is a new mechanic that has been added to the game, this bug may have occurred, many are asking for a nerf on Templar, but I think he is playing his role very well,but not too broken 

So what they should do is just find a way to fix the vortex bug, the bug is allowing the skill to go beyond the maximum amount of player jalves that can be hit at the same time 

The ability isn't buggy, it's in line with how it was meant to work, it's just working in an absurd way. :flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

4 hours ago, 100xp said:

o why the class doesn't need any nerf? I explain! The most used build at the moment is Templar based on bad physical dmg and that's where the "healing mantra" skill comes in. Because it is crucial for this build. Since the physical Templar cannot heal due to lack of magical power, the ability also renders the Templar unable to attack while healing,leaving the enemy free to reposition or even heal during this time 

I also don't recommend changing anything in the Templar's passive, since the passive is great and works great for physical, magical and hybrid dmg builds, If I were to change something about this passive skill I would recommend removing healing to allies And leaving only the self-healing and additional damage, and adding a new effect,a percentage of stun,

1/4 1.5% - 2/4 2% - 3/4 3.5% - 4/4 5% of chance of stun,

At max level 4/4 

every time an enemy is stunned, the "baptism by fire" effect is applied to the character for 40s and the character's health is restored by 80% of its magical power, and the "stun" parameter is increased by 5% while the effect is active, the next auto attack deals an additional 50% physical damage and removes the "baptism by fire" effect the effect can only be activated every 0.5s

He doesn't need a buff or anything like that, he needs a readjustment in the way the reverse flow works. :omg:

4 hours ago, 100xp said:

The video is in the thread where it explains everything in detail why the skill deserves a redesign to be fair for everyone.
It's in Brazilian Portuguese, if you want to interact there. 

If you are going to use another video of my own, leave the credits where you took it to produce your topic or ask before publishing it, please.
:advise:

Edited by Marchielo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 02/12/2022 at 17:28, Daniel Paulo disse:

Or templare need a nerf or MC classes need a big buff/cdn-cgi/mirage/5cdd0a5527abb1cb26b3e8d452b99aaa1b59d47ba4d98b8d1113a4890c47187f/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Templar is one of the worst pve characters, if you build magic, you lose some skills, and if you build physical, you lose others. The only and one thing that make this class usable is the stun.

7 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

The only issue i have with the Reverse flow skill is how long the stun lasts. 

The stun only lasts 1.6s at 4/5 so its not exactly long. If you cut it down to any shorter than that it might as well not stun at all. It functions more as a zoning tool than a cc unless you play in a map with chokepoints.

On 1/31/2023 at 8:40 PM, Lily said:

Templar is one of the worst pve characters, if you build magic, you lose some skills, and if you build physical, you lose others. The only and one thing that make this class usable is the stun.

doesn't change the fact that it is god on pvp, definitely needs a nerf

On 2/1/2023 at 3:34 AM, Raislin said:

The stun only lasts 1.6s at 4/5 so its not exactly long. If you cut it down to any shorter than that it might as well not stun at all. It functions more as a zoning tool than a cc unless you play in a map with chokepoints.

I was speaking pvp wise. It is less troublesome than Bladedancer but it's still a pain when they can put you into a indefinite stun loop 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/3/2023 at 9:42 PM, Drakoknight said:

it's still a pain when they can put you into a indefinite stun loop 

7 hours ago, Venkery said:

This is what I was talking about. I have experienced it alot during wars where they will literally surround the flag as a ranger runs up and attacks and you can't do anything 

Seems more like a 0% resistance problem than anything else.

The only thing I would do to nerf this skill is adding a total ammount of player stunned. Like, once the skill stuns X ppl (where X depends on the level of the skill), it disappears from the area. 

39 minutes ago, Higgings said:

The only thing I would do to nerf this skill is adding a total ammount of player stunned. Like, once the skill stuns X ppl (where X depends on the level of the skill), it disappears from the area. 

More reasonable suggestion than most would make. Although the best would be if it was somehow able to track the players it stunned. That way you could have it stay on and only stun the initial 6/8 or 9? players. After all if you are dumb enough to walk in it again to give free healing to the templar and his allies I don't see why not.

46 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I agree with this suggestion

It's well balanced tbh

51 minutes ago, Raislin said:

More reasonable suggestion than most would make. Although the best would be if it was somehow able to track the players it stunned. That way you could have it stay on and only stun the initial 6/8 or 9? players. After all if you are dumb enough to walk in it again to give free healing to the templar and his allies I don't see why not.

Yea, all it lacks now is a tracking system of any sort. However, some places are perfectly designed for this skill to be problematic (eg Seals) and here is the reason why I would make it disappear completely. 

• 4 weeks later...

It would be good if they only stunned, but unfortunately they also kick you everywhere like pinball

What does this affect? 

not only do they kick a few, they literally kick an entire army

It doesn't seem very fair

On 2/28/2023 at 5:25 PM, Venkery said:

@Nolan bro lol, i can't find a single mc characters who has such skill as these. unique? that looks REAL BROKEN

On 3/1/2023 at 11:37 PM, Raislin said:

Seems more like a 0% resistance problem than anything else.

even if resistance was there, let's not forget the templar can stay invisible for some amount of time mean the cd of that skill charges up fast enough to do another ping pong

1 hour ago, Ahmed Didar said:

@Nolan bro lol, i can't find a single mc characters who has such skill as these. unique? that looks REAL BROKEN

Yes I'm sure Warlocks are incapable of placing dark circles on top of each other to keep someone stunned.

This "ping pong" effect is completely useless and only good for trolling. 

21 horas atrás, Ryohei disse:

What does this affect? 

not only do they kick a few, they literally kick an entire army

And picking up many people (Around 60+) activates passive healing (Harad's Teachings) for him and the party member with the lowest health, the healing may be low, but when activated several times it becomes an effective cure.

123.png.349b30f8d50cfa087269a8c512b5b770.png

Edited by Marchielo

6 hours ago, Raislin said:

Yes I'm sure Warlocks are incapable of placing dark circles on top of each other to keep someone stunned.

This "ping pong" effect is completely useless and only good for trolling. 

If the ping pong effect is so useless, why is it so effective? 

Have resistance doesn't t help at all. 

If i have luck i can resist the first effect, but guess what, the skill keeps spamming that effect , so no second chance

Not even attacking the Templar, most likely use mantra or the skill just kicks me again. 

Tbh It doesn't seem just a simple silly effect

• 1 month later...

make it an inward pull than an outward pool.
one of them can already lead to intresting results, i never want to see in mass

On 5/20/2023 at 12:05 PM, lore said:

Thats a druid thing. No reason to have 2 skills that are the same. Although I guess druids is instant and flow kinda sits there but still.

On 5/20/2023 at 4:05 AM, lore said:

Honestly, wish the skill do a knock up stun every 2 seconds. 

• 5 months later...