Knowledge Base of Warspear Online

Ex

Hello. We came to the conclusion that it is time to start translate the items in the database into English. But no one has time to do it.  :
That's why we decided to ask you. Is there a English-speaking, who understand Russian? and willing to help with the translation of items in the database into English?  :)

I'm sorry for my english  ;)

I am ready to help, gonna make an account now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I guess its place to report bugs? O.o

If so , Choas pot bug , when u use a choas pot it works perfectly , but if u use a second pot before the first pot ends , it gives a negative effect cancelling each other and u be on choas pot . Yet u cant do a shit , cant attack ,can be healed , join pts .....etc

Another bug! Which annooooyyyyyssss me and alot others i guess , swich between accounts , game crashs every time literily eveytime , personally i found a way to avoid , is by swich off data/wifi then open again , this way works without crashing 95% cant say 100% coz it happened one or 2 times to me

Nope springy... This thread is for such warspear wiki/basic knowlegde. Try to check 1st post and click on the website, choose english for language

• 4 weeks later...

Soon you can see the full version of the website in English. But not all so smoothly. Not all items have been translated into the English language (about 80%). Mobs fully are not translated into English. Under this, if item has not English name, the name will be displayed in italic Russian

Upgrade does not apply to map (temporarily).

ws-db.ru really helped me to know the existing items in Warspear, update in map ayvondil

sorry bad english

Yes we need an Ayvondil and a Swamps map :clapping:

Coming soon:

- we will have added new function for registered users - ajax loading. It means that page will be download only requested content without full reload the page.
- load animation will be fixed in "search" and "things". Now it will be in site header while page loads.
- yeah! We will have added english language into "search" and "things"!
- little mechanic changes

Coming soon:

- we will have added new function for registered users - ajax loading. It means that page will be download only requested content without full reload the page.

- load animation will be fixed in "search" and "things". Now it will be in site header while page loads.

- yeah! We will have added english language into "search" and "things"!

- little mechanic changes

Awesome! Keep up the good work:)

I have an idea :D

Why not add info where you can obtain the things, like:

-[symbol Of Greatness](i)

And when you click on "(i)" you get like:

(Info)

"Arena reward item season 2013"

Or:

[simple Sword](i)

(Info)

"Quest reward item of elf "dunnowhichquest" or Forsaken Quest "dunnowhichquest"

Well, Betasmile, it would be a good idea though...

But I don't blame you. The database works great, which is... well, great.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i found a bug:

if you go to map, and switch to item while it loads, it still shows the map on the "item" screen after it finished loading.

• 1 month later...

Betasmile my idea is to make the site on android application or IOS app..and application to be offline cuz if u dont have 3G, u can just play and calculate with that xD if u understand me :P

Betasmile my idea is to make the site on android application or IOS app..and application to be offline cuz if u dont have 3G, u can just play and calculate with that xD if u understand me :P

It's really good idea but it's so hard for us because we are not android or IOS developers. Really I can do app for Andoid but not for IOS - no one in our team has IPhone.