Accuracy vs. Speed

galvatron

To all my fellow barbs, which skill is most important to you while in battle, accuracy or speed. Myself I have my accuracy high, you can swing several times and miss, but the accurate hit causes more damage. What do you think, btw chronoz speed is 16.8% and im leaning on changing my mind about that.

Agree. By using hit-skill-hit there's no difference between weapon and attack speed ( i think ) Accuracy is more important.

p.s. and i think that penetration doesn't work too  :unknw: and i don't understand people who is wearring "Sharpened labrys" instead of "Acute spadon" :unknw:

p.s. better to hit by common attack than to miss by crit  :)

9325_.png

9326_.png

It works, lowers enemy def %, check ur dmg difference when using it.

i respect your opinion, but i'll stay with mine. Even if it works i think that accuracy is more importnat than penetration  :pardon:

i respect your opinion, but i'll stay with mine. Even if it works i think that accuracy is more importnat than penetration  :pardon:

i prefer accuracy too, was just saying that pen works, it isn't broken wacko.gif

i prefer accuracy too, was just saying that pen works, it isn't broken Опубликованное фото

Sulla I agree with you 100%. penetration does work, the higher your critical, the more damage is done with the penetration. But it depends how you set up your barb, either high defense or high offense

yea we have discussed that in other topic. seems like attack speed is useless as for now. go for accuracy

sigh.... and my rogue is setup for attack speed and dodge....  :cray:

sigh.... and my rogue is setup for attack speed and dodge....  :cray:

mine is worse, 10.4% penetration, you never see me with full energy/mana  :lol:  & Crit ( my accu screwed cuz my ring has no accu in it )  :wacko:  Though I crit 800 on gwapito, while u guys with noob pene hit 750, I feel so pro with my +50 dmg  :tease:

mine is worse, 10.4% penetration, you never see me with full energy/mana  :lol:  & Crit ( my accu screwed cuz my ring has no accu in it )  :wacko:  Though I crit 800 on gwapito, while u guys with noob pene hit 750, I feel so pro with my +50 dmg  :tease:

I have this energy/mana problem too.  :(

i went full mana / mana regen, good thing for arena when left with melee,  just stun and go hide for couple of days, come back when regened, while other player who went full pen stuck with no mana cause he spammed skils.

full pen not worth it for the long matches.

• 4 weeks later...

I go with speed i dont like accuracy

I was thinking disame way. Then suddenly I saw that I am hitting dodge all over the place.  :facepalm:

i went full mana / mana regen, good thing for arena when left with melee,  just stun and go hide for couple of days, come back when regened,

:lol:  yes, I've tried it too.

This is not a popular method among certain other ppl, that thought they had the win..  :search: