How stupid does this sound...!! A warning about sithlords to all the players in us- sapphire

neelam

This happened few hours before tournament end....

I had my unity pot on i was finishing my cc quest "the strongest" in pvp cave and some elfs started ganking so we where killing them

Later Elfs ganked iluvweed and i couldn't heal him because i got stunned by pallas skill

and he just kicks me out of guild

Doesn't matter if u spend your time, energy, money, gold, etc

Nor just i didn't get tournament reward but when i try talking to the co leader "abuseolem" he uses abusive word on me

Not making an issue out here just want players of us-sapphire to be informed

They don't care about players, Infact they make you donate tickets and stuff to guild and don't even Invite you

I just found out why people call them with other name that matches to their guild name :facepalm:

Yeah thats really interesting situation.. Well Absalom have very big ego and you can blame him but You cant tell that all Sithlords are bad. Few weeks ago we made a small deal with Xxdeaathxx and we trusted each other even when he didnt know me before, he is the person you can really trust, all his guild helped me to get my new axes. We ended our deal succesfully and we can call each other friends from now on. What im trying to say that not all members of the Sithlords are so bad as everyone saying, they blaming them only coz they cant beat them. Thats my opinion.  :drinks: Well talking about what absalom did is unforgivable and unbelievable but facts are real so its only pity for me that it happend to you...

Bad leadership results to problems :/ hardluck neelam, hard to find friendly players these days most puts being top on doing the right thing gdluck  :friends:

Xxdeathxx 10times better leader than absalom

I m really sorry for what happened sis.. Idk what happened very well & i was offline since in my country was night & i was sleeping, i think would be fair atleast tht u get ur reward since u did ur gp, in future i'll try to invite u just to get it since u deserve it..

Ty hardweed & lallouss, absalom is good guy also, but impulsive, so he may can say something bad even if he doesn' t really think it.

I probably can t lead anymore since i got some problems in real life & i m a bit inactive, also i don't like too much being a guild leader.

I m really sorry for what happened sis.. Idk what happened very well & i was offline since in my country was night & i was sleeping, i think would be fair atleast tht u get ur reward since u did ur gp, in future i'll try to invite u just to get it since u deserve it..

Ty hardweed & lallouss, absalom is good guy also, but impulsive, so he may can say something bad even if he doesn' t really think it.

I probably can t lead anymore since i got some problems in real life & i m a bit inactive, also i don't like too much being a guild leader.

And what you gona do if some other player gets bullyed like i was and show how arrogant they can be

Yeah thats really interesting situation.. Well Absalom have very big ego and you can blame him but You cant tell that all Sithlords are bad.

Big ego and mediocre skills.

But dont worry, I spent some time with Sith and I can guarantee you can trust xxdeaathxx, he is cool and will give your reward. No one really likes or respects Absalom, he is just there because he was the original founder of guild and lives in the shadow of the true pros of Sithlords feeding his ego off of new guild players wanting then to acknowledge him for something that he really isnt. And almost all players that join Sith for tournament think he is retarded too but they dont say anything for fear of being kicked and not getting reward, no big news here.

who is "we" in your first phrase, you and who? when you did your quest the strongest are you pvp or ganking? as far as i know iluvweed dont like sith ganking at pvp cave.

correct me if im wrong

who is "we" in your first phrase, you and who? when you did your quest the strongest are you pvp or ganking? as far as i know iluvweed dont like sith ganking at pvp cave.

correct me if im wrong

i saw iluvweed absalom hisany ganking in cave yesterday lolz get ur facts straight

i saw iluvweed absalom hisany ganking in cave yesterday lolz get ur facts straight

Elixirph ganked sithlords first, thats why they were ganking everyone in the cave.

Elixirph ganked sithlords first, thats why they were ganking everyone in the cave.

2 wrongs doesnt make a right, ik elix were ganking them they told me join us up gank sithlords i said nah i wont, than they ganked us anyway

and i was talking to tictoc, cant except a ganker like u edstrike to understand u kept jumping all in cave from tamagochi to elix to themercs to idk who else also

as far as i know iluvweed dont like sith ganking at pvp cave.

correct me if im wrong

Useless kick, ego is bad.

leaders should think whom they are making heir. Kicking just before the end of tourney for minor conflict, it really make a sense of rudeness.

>Elixirph ganked sithlords first, thats why they were ganking >everyone in the cave.

>Elixirph ganked Sithlords.

>Sithlords killed everyone in the cave.

Nice, starting another war. I wonder where they keep coming from?

Useless kick, ego is bad.

leaders should think whom they are making heir. Kicking just before the end of tourney for minor conflict, it really make a sense of rudeness.

Its so sad, when a potentially good guild is ruined by bad heirs.

This happened few hours before tournament end....

I had my unity pot on i was finishing my cc quest "the strongest" in pvp cave and some elfs started ganking so we where killing them

Later Elfs ganked iluvweed and i couldn't heal him because i got stunned by pallas skill

and he just kicks me out of guild

Doesn't matter if u spend your time, energy, money, gold, etc

Nor just i didn't get tournament reward but when i try talking to the co leader "abuseolem" he uses abusive word on me

Not making an issue out here just want players of us-sapphire to be informed

They don't care about players, Infact they make you donate tickets and stuff to guild and don't even Invite you

I just found out why people call them with other name that matches to their guild name :facepalm:

next tourney you can have my reward. Youre a good person+friend and so is abs. I don't know  the problem that went on. But next tourney ill either buy your slot, or you can have mine last day. Abs is a good person, good friend, good player/leader, and we have a lot in common being single fathers. Sometimes he acts out of impulse but his intentions are good. Death is also a good leader. I was busy over the weekend getting ready for my new insulator union job. Hopefully this can be all worked out so everyone is happy.

next tourney you can have my reward. Youre a good person+friend and so is abs. I don't know  the problem that went on. But next tourney ill either buy your slot, or you can have mine last day. Abs is a good person, good friend, good player/leader, and we have a lot in common being single fathers. Sometimes he acts out of impulse but his intentions are good. Death is also a good leader. I was busy over the weekend getting ready for my new insulator union job. Hopefully this can be all worked out so everyone is happy.

Just my personal opinion

It happened to me once but with other guild and I can say its not about the reward,everyone can buy the slot for the reward but its about how people shouldn't threat their guildmate like that.Being a heir doesn't mean you can kick everyone that you dont like but instead you should be the one who act wisely when your leader offline.I think neelam deserve a sorry from the one who kick her and afterall its just a misunderstanding.

:good: :good:

Just my personal opinion

It happened to me once but with other guild and I can say its not about the reward,everyone can buy the slot for the reward but its about how people shouldn't threat their guildmate like that.Being a heir doesn't mean you can kick everyone that you dont like but instead you should be the one who act wisely when your leader offline.I think neelam deserve a sorry from the one who kick her and afterall its just a misunderstanding.

I like when everyone makes peace, for every problem there is always a solution.

Xxdeaathxx and Absalom are both my friends, they are good guys  ::)

But yes Neelam you do deserve your reward, i hope Xxdeaath invites you in a future tourny like he said.

Neelamm flipped her sh*t and started freaking out before I could even get to the bottom of what happened.... the screenshot she posted is 15 minutes before rewards were given and I had PMed her trying to work it out, with all intention to invite her back in. However, she kept talking crap and pissing me off...  Sometimes our members may make fast decisions in the heat of battle, maybe not all are correct... but nothing is final. She could have easily calmed down and explain what happend, then she would have been invited back. Instead she chose to talk badly about my leadership and other members. I regret nothing.

correct me if im wrong

I don't know why everyone jumping down absaloms throat. I kicked neelam. I made the decision. First, it all started with someone saying sith are being ganked in cave. So of course we squad up and roll up to cave. Obviously a war starts. Elves are blocking cave from within. I go in to scope out how many elves and a lucky pally gets me with stun. I see neelam standing there. I'm like hmmm why aren't elves attacking her (I know she is an elf that occasionally plays mc) but I figured once she saw me stunned I'd get a lil back up. Nope I ended up fighting solo.Died. was thinking OK maybe she's afk. So I go back same situation. I see neelam walk so I know she's not stunned or afk. But still no backup. So i check out tourny time (17hrs until it ends). So i kicked her. All the elf wanna be mc had to do was apologize and realize how we roll as a guild. Had 17hrs to do so. Ive kickedmany for the same reason with no regard to how long tourny was goin. I know neelam is a friend of deaths so I gave her 17hrs. I am a member of the Sith council not just an heir. I appreciate the fact that my leader backed meup. If you guys wanna hate on someone point it towards me.  I honestly ddon't care whatyou think. Sith have each others backs either squad up or get the ♥♥♥♥ out. :drinks:

PS. I know she wasn't stunned she was out of range both times. So keep that in mind.

omfg LAWLS lawls lawls LAWLSSSSSSSS HUEHUEHUE OMFG ME LAUGH HARD NOW WEEEEE WEWEWEEW Lawlslawlslaslawslaalala GAME DRAMA LAWLSSSSS.

SAD...  AF

SQUAD UP LMFAO  :rofl:

I don't know why everyone jumping down absaloms throat. I kicked neelam. I made the decision. First, it all started with someone saying sith are being ganked in cave. So of course we squad up and roll up to cave. Obviously a war starts. Elves are blocking cave from within. I go in to scope out how many elves and a lucky pally gets me with stun. I see neelam standing there. I'm like hmmm why aren't elves attacking her (I know she is an elf that occasionally plays mc) but I figured once she saw me stunned I'd get a lil back up. Nope I ended up fighting solo.Died. was thinking OK maybe she's afk. So I go back same situation. I see neelam walk so I know she's not stunned or afk. But still no backup. So i check out tourny time (17hrs until it ends). So i kicked her. All the elf wanna be mc had to do was apologize and realize how we roll as a guild. Had 17hrs to do so. Ive kickedmany for the same reason with no regard to how long tourny was goin. I know neelam is a friend of deaths so I gave her 17hrs. I am a member of the Sith council not just an heir. I appreciate the fact that my leader backed meup. If you guys wanna hate on someone point it towards me.  I honestly ddon't care whatyou think. Sith have each others backs either squad up or get the ♥♥♥♥ out. :drinks:

PS. I know she wasn't stunned she was out of range both times. So keep that in mind.

Thank you for proving my point and showing how retarded you are :)

Neelamm flipped her sh*t and started freaking out before I could even get to the bottom of what happened.... the screenshot she posted is 15 minutes before rewards were given and I had PMed her trying to work it out, with all intention to invite her back in. However, she kept talking crap and pissing me off...  Sometimes our members may make fast decisions in the heat of battle, maybe not all are correct... but nothing is final. She could have easily calmed down and explain what happend, then she would have been invited back. Instead she chose to talk badly about my leadership and other members. I regret nothing.

as far as you are concerned princess you need to learn how to talk to a "real" girl  ;)