Skill suggestions - all classes will be covered.

x6t3nc3

Thoughts about current skill suggestions  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Thoughts about current skill suggestions

• So far so good.
    • I do not agree with some, but nonetheless, pretty good
    • They need some work.
    • I do not like these at all
    • We do not need new skills
    • My mum hit me as a kid, now i suffer a psychological condition known as 'respect for others'

skill suggestions, round 3

Class: Deathknight

Skill Name: Tyrant Aura

Description: Deathknight casts an aura around himself, any and all damage the deathknight takes, increases his

EG: Deathknight has 3000 defense, a mob hits him, his defense then rises to 3200,3300,3450..(rises per hit). Also, the monster/player whom attacks the deathknight has a chance to become 'statued' because the aura has a chance to inflict 'fright' onto the player/mob, thus rendering him/her/it unable to move for a while.

[Question: Should 'Fright' render opponents unable to attack for sometime?]

Duraration: Bonus def: 45 seconds  Fright: 4-7 seconds.

Cooldown: 60 seconds.

Class: Necromancer

Skill Name: Equilibrium

Description: Necromancer is able to sacrifice a certain % of his/her current health points (maybe 15%) in order to heal all members in close proximity of the necromancer by 15% of their maximal health points. After equilibrium has finished, the secondary use of the skill activates. a passive called "Stand United".

Stand United works in accordance to the amount of players in the party. The more players, the greater the bonus. Stand United increases Health regeneration & Defense of all players in close proximity. Whilst stand United is active, the necromancer can provide healing for all players in the party/location (certain range) similar to druid secret link.

heal amount is dependent on skill level & necromancer's Magic power. 400 MPower = (250 x 3 heal) for all players. Pure support skill.

Duration: Equilibrium lasts 3 seconds. Stand United lasts 35 seconds.

Cooldown: 85 seconds

Class: Warlock

SKill Name: Sacrifice

Description: When the warlock uses sacrifice, he in turn loses 15% of his maximal HP every 3 seconds in order to gain additional damage. every 3 seconds, his damage is increased by 35 until he no longer has more than 15% of his health points.

Whilst affected by sacrifice, any and all healing received to the warlock is cut by 75%. [including potions?]

Cooldown: 30 seconds.

Duration: ~

Please answer the questions in orange, it'll help me improve all the skills

Purple = Edited

Class: Priest

Skill Name: Condemn

Skill Description: When Condemn is casted upon the priest or ally, all damage taken within a period of 5 seconds is converted into healing dependent on damage taken and skill level.

Example: lvl 1 skill, priest gets 200 dmg in one hit from a player, the converts that dmg to healing and heals  30% of the damage. (30% of 200 = 60.) so instead of taking that 200 damage. the player with 'condemn' casted on, is healed 60. the percentage increases as per level.

Duration: 5 seconds.

Cooldown: 30 seconds.

Mage

Skill Name: Time Shift

Skill Description: Time shift allows the mage to switch between two realities in warspear. Basically it's similar to stealth but with a twist. When the mage enters the alternate reality (stealth) he can use skills such as chains/teleport etc, but they have no instant effect. When he switches back to reality, the skills he used and his position will be affected. For example, if the mage uses chains on a group of mobs, then moves to a new area (before the skill duration runs out) the mobs will be affected by chains & he will be in a different location (on the same map). similar to rogues using gouge whilst in stealth then moving somewhere else. except the effects of skills do not happen until the mage is back from the alternate reality.

Duration: 8 seconds

Cooldown: 50 seconds.

Paladin

Skill Name: Convergence

skill Description: Paladin casts Convergence on a nearby ally, the paladin is teleported to that ally and the passive ability of convergence enables. Convergence is applied onto the ally and paladin. Any damage that the ally is receiving will impact the paladin only, and the ally receives none of the damage for a short period of time. Convergence also increases the paladin's healing output by 15% and defense by 10% for 25 seconds. Basically, you attack a healer whilst convergence is active, the paladin receives the damage instead of the healer or ally.

Duration: 10 seconds.

Cooldown: 35 seconds.

PLEASE do not be a fool, if you do not like one or more of the skills, just say so; Chosen skills coming next, then Mountain Clan and First Born.

I like the DK one, yes fright should stun enemies. The necromancer skill I like maybe 35% too much hp, and probably needs an attack skill lol. The warlock skill I do not like. A high powered dps with good damage/mdef would have a field day with the lock. Good suggestions, very creative mind.

I like the DK one, yes fright should stun enemies. The necromancer skill I like maybe 35% too much hp, and probably needs an attack skill lol. The warlock skill I do not like. A high powered dps with good damage/mdef would have a field day with the lock. Good suggestions, very creative mind.

Alright, i'll think of an alternative for necromancer. Thank you.

UPDT: added a skill for priest. Opinions?

Class: Necromancer

Skill Name: Equilibrium

Description: Necromancer is able to sacrifice a certain % of his/her current health points (maybe 15%) in order to heal all members in close proximity of the necromancer by 15% of their maximal health points.

Cooldown: 85 seconds

I would kill Obama for this

That priest skill sounds like a thing of beauty. I would also like to see it have a secondary effect like the death knight and necro skills. Like whiles the skill is in effect, it reduces the attacking enemy's accuracy by a certain amount per hit.

Class: Ranger

Skill name: Sniper Rage

Description: The ranger fire a extremely fast and accuracy shot, dealing damage not so bigger than your normal hit, but with a bonus in critical and penetration. If the ranger kill a enemy with that skill he get a bonus in atk speed, but if the enemy dodge/block/parry he lose half of your accuracy and atk speed.

Cooldown: 15 sec

Bonus effect time: 16 sec (If more kills or dodges the bonus r extended)

Mana cost: 15

Class: Druid

Skill name: Seed of the holy tree

Description: When the druid cast the skill all friends in area gets a bonus in resilience and defense, including the druid. The druid cant move during the cast of that skill.

Cooldown: 45 sec

Mana cost: 70 sec

Class: Blade dancer

Skill name: Elf Honor (Passive)

Description: When the blade dancer have your life less than 15%, he enter in fury and call your allies to the battle. The blade dancer get a bonus in defence and have your main atk skill cooldown reseted. All friends near the blade dancer get a bonus in atk speed.

Effect duration: 10 secs (If the blade dancer death the effect still working)

Class: Rogue

Skill name: Alone wanderer

Description: When the rogue active that skill, he get a bonus in dodge and defense. Just work if have more than one enemy atacking the hero(In pvp mobs dont affect the skill), the effect will be bigger if more players attack the rogue.( 2 players= 3% dodge, 5% def, 3 players= 6% dodge, 8% def, 4 players= 8% dodge, 10% def)

Cooldown: 40 secs

Mana cost: 30 points.

Class: Shaman

Skill name: Call of the godness of war

Description: The shaman summon a ancient spirit in him and his allies, all players in the skill effect will get a bonus in critical and hp regeneration.

Cooldown: 60 sec

Mana cost: 40 mana and 5% hp

Class: Barbarian

Skill name: Soul explosion

Description: The barbarion enter in fury and make your mana explode, scattering all enemys arround he. All enemys lose a little amout of mana.

Cooldown: 30 sec

Mana cost: 30

Is it, sorry my bad eng.

Please support older topics.

Agree on all except the warlocks' one.

will change warlock & necro one.

Class: Ranger

Skill name: Sniper Rage

Description: The ranger fire a extremely fast and accuracy shot, dealing damage not so bigger than your normal hit, but with a bonus in critical and penetration. If the ranger kill a enemy with that skill he get a bonus in atk speed, but if the enemy dodge/block/parry he lose half of your accuracy and atk speed.

Cooldown: 15 sec

Bonus effect time: 16 sec (If more kills or dodges the bonus r extended)

Mana cost: 15

Class: Druid

Skill name: Seed of the holy tree

Description: When the druid cast the skill all friends in area gets a bonus in resilience and defense, including the druid. The druid cant move during the cast of that skill.

Cooldown: 45 sec

Mana cost: 70 sec

Class: Blade dancer

Skill name: Elf Honor (Passive)

Description: When the blade dancer have your life less than 15%, he enter in fury and call your allies to the battle. The blade dancer get a bonus in defence and have your main atk skill cooldown reseted. All friends near the blade dancer get a bonus in atk speed.

Effect duration: 10 secs (If the blade dancer death the effect still working)

Class: Rogue

Skill name: Alone wanderer

Description: When the rogue active that skill, he get a bonus in dodge and defense. Just work if have more than one enemy atacking the hero(In pvp mobs dont affect the skill), the effect will be bigger if more players attack the rogue.( 2 players= 3% dodge, 5% def, 3 players= 6% dodge, 8% def, 4 players= 8% dodge, 10% def)

Cooldown: 40 secs

Mana cost: 30 points.

Class: Shaman

Skill name: Call of the godness of war

Description: The shaman summon a ancient spirit in him and his allies, all players in the skill effect will get a bonus in critical and hp regeneration.

Cooldown: 60 sec

Mana cost: 40 mana and 5% hp

Class: Barbarian

Skill name: Soul explosion

Description: The barbarion enter in fury and make your mana explode, scattering all enemys arround he. All enemys lose a little amout of mana.

Cooldown: 30 sec

Mana cost: 30

Is it, sorry my bad eng.

Thanks for your input.

ADDED: Mage & Paladin.

Mage

Skill Description: Time shift allows the mage to switch between two realities in warspear. Basically it's similar to stealth but with a twist. When the mage enters the alternate reality (stealth) he can use skills such as chains/teleport etc, but they have no instant effect. When he switches back to reality, the skills he used and his position will be affected. For example, if the mage uses chains on a group of mobs, then moves to a new area (before the skill duration runs out) the mobs will be affected by chains & he will be in a different location (on the same map). similar to rogues using gouge whilst in stealth then moving somewhere else. except the effects of skills do not happen until the mage is back from the alternate reality.

Ill blow America for this skill

Dont think i don't like the other skills, they're awesome aswell, but the only classes that i want skills for are necro/mage

Probably the only skill suggestions i've read so far that are worth

Mage

Seems like a nice skill,but does this make our damage bigger?If it does,i would say yes. :)

It is confusing me :wacko:

Hello guys,

Here are some ideas i wanna share with you ...

"Sun Shine" (Priest):Concentrates the beam of sunlight to the enemy causing him to blind like in case of shamans do.5%chance(level 1) to cause "Sunburn"."Sunburn" reduces the enemy's attack power and speed.

Increase in Skill Level:Duration increased.Chance to cause "sunburn" increases.

Cooldown:35seconds.

"Sun Sacrifice"(Mage):Attacks the enemy with a Fire cloud causing Damage over time.5%chance(level 1) to cause "Sunburn"."Sunburn" reduces the enemy's attack power and speed..Backfire with "Sun Sacrifice"(not causing "sunburn")

Increase in Skill Level:Duration and "sunburn"  chances increase.

"Power of Justice"(Paladin)Adds 3 stack of " Ancient Power" on the enemy." Ancient Power"causes the person to suffer bleeding.Chance to cause"pain"."Pain" increases the damage by " Ancient Power".Backfire(5%) causes 1stack of bleeding.

Increase in Skill Level:Duration of " Ancient Power" and "pain" increases."

Cooldown:60seconds.

"Sharpened Edge"(Barbarian)Adds 3stacks of "bleeding" to the target.Bleeding causes the target to bleed out and Damage over time.Chance to cause "Pain"."Pain" increases the damage by bleeding.Backfire(5%) causes 1stack of bleeding.

Increase in Skill Level:Duration of "bleeding" and "pain" increases.

Cooldown:60seconds.

"Death Sentence"(Deathknight)Adds 3stack of "Bat's Scratch" on the enemy."Bat's scratch" causes the person to suffer bleeding.Chance to cause"pain"."Pain" increases the damage by "Bat's scratch".Backfire(5%) causes 1stack of bleeding.

Increase in Skill Level:Duration of "Bat's Scratch" and "pain" increases."

Cooldown:60seconds

"Hellfire"(Warlock):Attacks the enemy with a Fire cloud causing Damage over time.Chance to cause"Cower" on the enemy.Cower has 10%chance to fail one skill,removed after a specific span/after failing a skill.Backfire with hellfire(not causing cower)

Increase in Skill Level:Duration and Cower  chances increase.

"Army of dead"(Necromancer):Summons three horrific dead souls(Hp 600 each,attack 80 Def 800 M.def 800.Which disappear after 5seconds)which attacks on the enemy.Chance to cause"Cower" on the enemy.Cower has 10%chance to fail one skill removed after a specific span/after failing a skill.

Increase in Skill Level:Stats of soul increases,time increases and cower chance increases.

Cooldown:40seconds

Only One character can have one skill from here

"Lightning storm"(Druid/Shaman):Causes a small lighting storm(5secs) affecting a specific area.Chance to cause electricuted.Attacker can also be affected by the storm.

Increase in Skill Level:increases duration of "Lightning storm" and "electricuted".

"Mystic Power"(Shaman/Druid):Causes curse on the enemy,and is guaranteed to be hit by natural phenomenon like quake/Bees.Chance to Cause "Nature's Bane" which makes the enemy susceptible to attacks.Chance to backfire:"Nature's bane"

Increase in Skill Level:Increases duration of curse and "nature's bane"

Cooldown:40seconds.

"Hot blade"(Rogues/Bladedancer):The hot blade skill causes the enemy to suffer 1.5 times the normal attack or skill.It causes "Burning" on the enemy for a short span.2% chance to backfire "burning" on the attacker.

Increase in Skill Level:"Burning" span increases.

"Poisoned Blade"(Rogue/Bladedancer):The poisoned blade causes the enemy to suffer 1.5times the normal attack or skill.It causes"Poison" on the enemy for a short span.2% chance to backfire"Poisoned" on the attacker

Increase in Skill Level:"Poisoned" span increases.

Cooldown:40seconds.

ENJOY!

no way, u want rogue with deffence and bd with attack, barb reducing enemy mana? Where did u find that? Barbarian is 100% physical, with some exceptions if call some spirits, still pointless barb reduces enemy mana, also warlock skills reduces much hp for low damage effect and ranger skill is... Better not say, druid skill could be use for pala, mage skill will make it invencible and dk skill was good enough if only stun, with a good chance :facepalm:

no way, u want rogue with deffence and bd with attack, barb reducing enemy mana? Where did u find that? Barbarian is 100% physical, with some exceptions if call some spirits, still pointless barb reduces enemy mana, also warlock skills reduces much hp for low damage effect and ranger skill is... Better not say, druid skill could be use for pala, mage skill will make it invencible and dk skill was good enough if only stun, with a good chance :facepalm:

it was for the 3rd sugestion >.>

no way, u want rogue with deffence and bd with attack, barb reducing enemy mana? Where did u find that? Barbarian is 100% physical, with some exceptions if call some spirits, still pointless barb reduces enemy mana, also warlock skills reduces much hp for low damage effect and ranger skill is... Better not say, druid skill could be use for pala, mage skill will make it invencible and dk skill was good enough if only stun, with a good chance :facepalm: and also priest skill should redirect damage to mana instead of restore hp

• 9 months later...

I don't know if this is the currently active topic on this category, but I had an idea for mages to make them survive slightly better in pvp: 

Illusion wings

Mage casts a buff upon himself. While the buff is active, it is impossible to immobilize the mage. (Example: When mage has Illusion wings active and a bd uses ham on mage, the mage can't use skills, takes dmg but can still move).

The effect would last around 10 secs (Maybe less?) and the cooldown would be around 20 secs (Maybe less?).

Energy cost 20 energy

The effect would show white angel wings on mage when active O:-)

Cannot be cast upon allies.

I feel like this is a skill that a mage lacks. It gives mage little more time to stay alive instead of just sitting in the middle of fight like a piece of meat. Maybe devs already have a better solution, but it's still a cool sounding skill, right:D

Edited by ninjamato

I don't know if this is the currently active topic on this category, but I had an idea for mages to make them survive slightly better in pvp: 

Illusion wings

Mage casts a buff upon himself. While the buff is active, it is impossible to immobilize the mage. (Example: When mage has Illusion wings active and a bd uses ham on mage, the mage can't use skills, takes dmg but can still move).

The effect would last around 10 secs (Maybe less?) and the cooldown would be around 20 secs (Maybe less?).

Energy cost 20 energy

The effect would show white angel wings on mage when active O:-)

Cannot be cast upon allies.

I feel like this is a skill that a mage lacks. It gives mage little more time to stay alive instead of just sitting in the middle of fight like a piece of meat. Maybe devs already have a better solution, but it's still a cool sounding skill, right:D

Delete what you said before some dudes kill you for this idea.

Sorry, but I disagree on this.

Good luck! :)

Deathknight - The skill is cool, but the duration is WAY too long. Imagine someone activating the skill while already having 15k physical defense. The stun is not required since the class is overpowered already

Necromancer - Good idea

Warlock - Absolutely nobody will use the skill, you'll be dead yourself after you're done casting. If the enemy is not dead, goodbye

Priest - Basically, invincibility. No already. And there is also healing?

Mage - Cool idea, but how do you fight back? If you could break the skill with aggro skills the same way Rogue's stealth breaks, then the skill would be fine

Paladin - You basically make your target invincible - No.

Delete what you said before some dudes kill you for this idea.

Sorry, but I disagree on this.

Good luck! :)

Really? Why do you disagree?

Don't tell me what to do

Don't appear on every single post on the forum

If he can't tell you what to do then YOU don't tell him what to do, its also his choice wether to appear on the whole forum or not and he was giving you an advice about bragging because it will get you hated by ppl

Seriously the amount of negative ppl

Np Noso

Lol doesn't matter:P people criticise me more and I learn from that lol.

I swear to god I've been criticized more than most of Ws, I learnt how to defend myself on forums and in chat by that

Really? Why do you disagree?

The skill is op much and mages don't need more op skills, my answer is given in the sake of balance.

The skill is op much and mages don't need more op skills, my answer is given in the sake of balance.

Right, what they need is sustainable skills

Oh I always thought that mage is quite under powered in pvp, but I guess I'm just really bad at playing as a mage :P

Atm, an unamped mage is shitty and a full amped mage is DECENT, mages need sustainable and ranged skills, if that happens *pew pew pew* mage is balanced then

Atm, an unamped mage is shitty and a full amped mage is DECENT, mages need sustainable and ranged skills, if that happens *pew pew pew* mage is balanced then

I've always thought that they need a skill to protect them after they warped next to a melee class. But more ranged skills could work too

I've always thought that they need a skill to protect them after they warped next to a melee class. But more ranged skills could work too

They need 1 "guaranteed" stun and 2 sustainable skills, also chains and fireball are fine

Edited by Tood

Right, what they need is sustainable skills

I am a sentinel and I like mages to become stronger, but people should understand that they are not the only people playing here.

I am a sentinel and I like mages to become stronger, but people should understand that they are not the only people playing here.

Ik but mage is more like biscuits

And ik that I'm not the only one playing, seriously I've mentioned that before