New Paladin Banner

lallouss

Current Magic Banner damage:

(Factor: 59BD + 1.111xMagic)  + 10% Def Reduction Lvl 1/4 (3 pulses)

(Factor: 74BD + 1.263xMagic)  + 15% Def Reduction Lvl 2/4 (4 pulses)

(Factor: 89BD + 1.437xMagic)  + 20% Def Reduction Lvl 3/4 (4 pulses)

(Factor: 105BD + 1.623xMagic) + 25% Def Reduction Lvl 4/4 (5 pulses)

BD: Base Damage ( the damage u make if ur using 0 Magic) lvl of ur character matters but here i based it on lvl22 paladin

New Physical Banner damage:

(Factor: (59BD + 1.111xPhysical Att)/2)  + 10% Def Reduction Lvl 1/4 (3 pulses)

(Factor: (74BD + 1.263xPhysical Att)/2)  + 15% Def Reduction Lvl 2/4 (4 pulses)

(Factor: (89BD + 1.437xPhysical Att)/2)  + 20% Def Reduction Lvl 3/4 (4 pulses)

(Factor: (105BD + 1.623xPhysical Att)/2) + 25% Def Reduction Lvl 4/4 (5 pulses)

BD: Base Damage ( the damage u make if ur using 0 Physical Att) lvl of ur character matters but here i based it on lvl22 paladin

This way nobody cries anymore about low amped paladins having high banner damaged based on their magic, and this way those with high physical defense will get less damage from a physical banner than a magical banner

all who's gonna comment on the current Magic damage of the banner and cry go leave topic, everyone else please leave a comment :) thank you

So, basically high amped palas wont get a Nerf from the skill? The skill is super OP for all amps. I kind of agree though, this way need a strong pala to make a difference. Range needs to be affected, or the ticks, or damage, or the distance to throw. Not all of it.

So, basically high amped palas wont get a Nerf from the skill? The skill is super OP for all amps. I kind of agree though, this way need a strong pala to make a difference. Range needs to be affected, or the ticks, or damage, or the distance to throw. Not all of it.

well consider a +10 pala physical banner on a 50%+ defense players (resi+phys def) it will make 200dmg~ each tik id say fair considering u want to go vs a high amped u need to have high def

Yea I definately think physical instead of magical would be better, but I can imagine a pala with 750 power now hahaha. Then the whole complaining thing starts over again. I just have a problem with duration and maybe range a bit.  Almost need to make all my gear MDEF crit enchanted now.

So, basically high amped palas wont get a Nerf from the skill?

i would say differently, this suggestion is actually a buff for high amped palas.

So, for me this suggestion deserves a 641fcffad4e8fa6a2abec3da6af71d66.gif.

leave it for the devs to fix, they must have a better idea than this to balance banner.

Yes if it is a buff for high amped palas and a decrease for low amped, that will be the same. It would only take 1 pala on a team to destroy everything like Godzilla haha. I just think it needs to be tweeked a bit, nothing serious.

Yes if it is a buff for high amped palas and a decrease for low amped, that will be the same. It would only take 1 pala on a team to destroy everything like Godzilla haha. I just think it needs to be tweeked a bit, nothing serious.

1necro+1rogue same concept as ur godzilla, dnt u think?

And that is unlike any other class skills?

you didnt get what i mean.

this suggestion doesnt balance out banner, it actually would buff banner even more than nowdays banner for the high amped palas.

Doubt they will change the "magic" aspect, it will be just a flat damage nerf.

and u probably right here.

obvsly devs must have their own thoughts of how to fix this, but this skill have 3 OP aspects on it:

huge area, huge damage, huge extra damage %.

gotta foccus on them to balance this thing out.

my opinion? make the skill damage LOW, yes low!, low like death knight death call skill and make the extra damage % get to a max of 20%, giving paladin and their allies the ground advantage. this way it would be ok to have this skill working on a 7x7 area.

paladin is a support tank after all.

Every class in warspear is overpowered, except necromancy & deathknight

Why bother complaining. They fix banner, they have to fix everything else or people will just complain again

Shit

Happens

1necro+1rogue same concept as ur godzilla, dnt u think?

so we are clear, your suggestion makes the strong stronger and the weak weaker, for banner correct? And I don't understand the necro/rogue thing. 2 I am talking about 1 paladin pressing 1 button to throw this thing 5 yards and hit everyone for 250-500 damage 5 times  It just needs a little reworking . I am open to your suggestion it is not bad, but I think if this would actually be applied palas would just switch from magical to physical. Really rich players would amp them to the point where there are all high amped palas running arena. Then be are back to square one lol. I dont see the mc server getting relief from this. P.S I am hypocrite and making a pala lol, I also spend a lot of money on the game. Would love a way to make pala so everyone is happy, but I dont see that happening. Someone will always be mad

As I see the 1H Mace has lost its popularity after Pallys were able to use spears.

So,Why not make Banner can be used only when Pally uses A shield&Mace/Axe.Just like Barb's Shield strike.

Let Banner work on Magic damage only.As Mace's have a gloomy Magic compared to Spears.The damage won't be that exalted as spears.

Maybe forcing Paladins to use Shield & 1H,might give a better result.As there high burst damage diminishes.

Current Magic Banner damage:

(Factor: 59BD + 1.111xMagic)  + 10% Def Reduction Lvl 1/4 (3 pulses)

(Factor: 74BD + 1.263xMagic)  + 15% Def Reduction Lvl 2/4 (4 pulses)

(Factor: 89BD + 1.437xMagic)  + 20% Def Reduction Lvl 3/4 (4 pulses)

(Factor: 105BD + 1.623xMagic) + 25% Def Reduction Lvl 4/4 (5 pulses)

BD: Base Damage ( the damage u make if ur using 0 Magic) lvl of ur character matters but here i based it on lvl22 paladin

New Physical Banner damage:

(Factor: (59BD + 1.111xPhysical Att)/2)  + 10% Def Reduction Lvl 1/4 (3 pulses)

(Factor: (74BD + 1.263xPhysical Att)/2)  + 15% Def Reduction Lvl 2/4 (4 pulses)

(Factor: (89BD + 1.437xPhysical Att)/2)  + 20% Def Reduction Lvl 3/4 (4 pulses)

(Factor: (105BD + 1.623xPhysical Att)/2) + 25% Def Reduction Lvl 4/4 (5 pulses)

BD: Base Damage ( the damage u make if ur using 0 Physical Att) lvl of ur character matters but here i based it on lvl22 paladin

This way nobody cries anymore about low amped paladins having high banner damaged based on their magic, and this way those with high physical defense will get less damage from a physical banner than a magical banner

all who's gonna comment on the current Magic damage of the banner and cry go leave topic, everyone else please leave a comment :) thank you

nice work

i was thinking of a mix of magic and physical

your above magic + physical formulas /2 to get the average

this way low amps would not get the damage too low and high amps would not get the damage too high either due to the crystal choice he has to make.

2cents