When is Paladins Banner getting nerfed ?

Ama

The game is balance now.Every skill and class has their pros and cons.If you thought paladin banner is so OP,try it make a paladin and experience it.The banner is simply balance,level 1 with 0 magic it deal a merely 50 dmg to a rabbit.Magic power is also very limited to paladin unlike other class that using staff which can rise their magic power by amp.Maximize the banner potential is like a double edge sword.In one way you will deal a massive damage but on the other way you lose many other stats that very important for you.

Not trying to defend paladin because I have MC char as one of my main too.My shaman have around 2000 both physical and magic def and I am just fine now against paladin.

Seriously,there have been so many topic about banner and IMO its not OP.Between 3 expert skill,this skill is the only one paladin can count and it have a very long cooldown too.

The main point about the topic involved arena and wars. Shamans can almost destroy everyone in pvp, this game is not about pvp. Druids and shamans have good disable skills to distance themselves from a melee.

check locked topic on banner, apparently you haven't seen it.

DAAAAAAAMMMNN damn damn damnit all. well, i hope they don't wreck the skill  :nea:

DAAAAAAAMMMNN damn damn damnit all. well, i hope they don't wreck the skill  :nea:

I hope they'll wreck the skill just like banner is currently wrecking melees

It must be posted in Questions & Answers Section becuase there is no Suggestion(s) in this topic.

And lets leave it on Developer's and stop posting more things about Banner?

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=112399.210

Last post by r0land. Read it. And you have your answer.