Rogue is OP

lembrocini

It is unfair for other classes that rogue's can one shoot combo with experts! Putting banner into the game is making better balance betwen factions, but still rogues make most single target dmg! So pls dont cry about banners! :facepalm: or i will  :bomb: you  :rofl:

Bd can hamstring rogue  get him to half hp then use rush, hit and regen again. By the time rogue can hit bd has a shield up. My rogue 4k def, 700 attack has lost to average bds. But yes, lets make rogue the worst class in warspear. Ranger can scatter shot, use blessing and 3 attack skills so ranger and rogue are equal. If anything is op it is shaman and bd

shaman is more OP than BD, BD is more OP than rogue, rogue is more OP than paladin, paladin is more OP than shaman. loop. nothing is perfect and this goes to the rest of the classes. seriously im really pissed at every people crying about unbalance shits. they cant beat a class that is more stronger than them, then they blame to other classes cuz its not fair. when will these people ever learn :facepalm:. even that class has been nerfed they demand on nerfing it again :facepalm:. kids, to start a fire you need woods, to put out fire you need water. to get water we need to dig the land and so on. this theory goes well with warspear. thats how nature does and so as warspear.

shaman is more OP than BD, BD is more OP than rogue, rogue is more OP than paladin, paladin is more OP than shaman. loop. nothing is perfect and this goes to the rest of the classes. seriously im really pissed at every people crying about unbalance shits. they cant beat a class that is more stronger than them, then they blame to other classes cuz its not fair. when will these people ever learn :facepalm: . even that class has been nerfed they demand on nerfing it again :facepalm: . kids, to start a fire you need woods, to put out fire you need water. to get water we need to dig the land and so on. this theory goes well with warspear. thats how nature does and so as warspear.

Banner is the most powerful skill in the entire game, nuff said. stfu its getting rightfully nerfed.

Its okay when elves complain about skills, but when mc do it they get mad. Everybody has a say in the game. Banner is rightfully getting nerfed. Now lets cry about mc classes because we have to get even. Even with banner nerfed elves have the best skills. If banner was a "normal skill" how come elves form pala arena parties? I never saw this before the banner update. Weird maybe a pala once in awhile, never saw 2. Now its 2-4 palas in every party. There are videos, screenshots, and if you look at it its clearly unfair. This isn't a secret, its getting nerfed for a reason.  It hits 5x with 200-500 hits a tick, it has a range of 7x7 lasts forever and unstealths rogues. They dont even have to be attacked or even use another skill and outdamage everyone by pressing a button. Did I mention the fact that any elf in banner range is now 25% stronger? This makes a person with 600 power 800. I dont know how anyone could defend this. Its common sense. Its like saying the sky is pink when its actually blue outside. Its not avoidable because elves stack up and wait for mc to attack. It doesn't take a genious pala to know when to place banner. All elves inside that range because they want the damage increase and to stun mcs. The only way pala would not know how to use banner is if it was his first time. So no, NOT avoidable

stop making multiple topics.

2. Suggestion should be new and must not duplicate already created threads.

If you have something important to add to already closed topic then just press button "Report to moderator" and post your suggestion there.

also banner detect rogue without even damaging

Banner is the most powerful skill in the entire game, nuff said. stfu its getting rightfully nerfed.

im not talking about banner blindman. whats wrong with your head, always lose to paladin  :cray:?.

im not talking about banner blindman. whats wrong with your head, always lose to paladin  :cray: ?.

after banner update yes, before banner only higher amped or skilled palas. Now a +0 pala can almost take down an entire team of higher amped mcs solo by the press of a button. Interesting? Yes

after banner update yes, before banner only higher amped or skilled palas. Now a +0 pala can almost take down an entire team of higher amped mcs solo by the press of a button. Interesting? Yes

you got the vid?, if not am not interested.

Sure, there are videos in pvpranges topic. Go check them out. The same topic that was locked and said that they will so something about banner. I wonder why its getting fixed

oh yeah i've heard about banner will be nerfed but pvprange vid, i dont think they are +0 cuz i saw a +10 rogue hit that pally many times n still lives.

me ?

This game is made for us last manly generation not the pussy ipad skinny jeans spoiled disrepectful brats. This is for us guys who have values when we have problem with someone we resolve it like a men, not posting mom insults or crying rants for something because the other guy is better than you. Man Up! if someone in your opinion is OP, face it and accept defeat!

"Don't cry out loud. Just keep it inside, learn how to hide your feelings. Fly high and proud, and if you should fall remember you almost made it."

This game is made for us last manly generation not the pussy ipad skinny jeans spoiled disrepectful brats. This is for us guys who have values when we have problem with someone we resolve it like a men, not posting mom insults or crying rants for something because the other guy is better than you. Man Up! if someone in your opinion is OP, face it and accept defeat!

"Don't cry out loud. Just keep it inside, learn how to hide your feelings. Fly high and proud, and if you should fall remember you almost made it."

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  i dnt cry from rouges i mean that i kill them so they are not op  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

• 1 month later...