I have a serious problem. Please help.

cigma

I've been using my necro for quite some time; and didn't played it for months.  But ever since I managed to  complete her CL quests at lvl17, I've played her much more. But when I  started entering the tower, I noticed a problem.  I suck at playing support. Because of the rapid animations, I almost always heal the wrong target, like random heal. And have my teammates die because of cooldown of skills that are wasted. This is annoying. Am I the only one having this problem? Or I just need to keep practicing? Pls give me an advice. :facepalm:

Yeah this is very common and one of the reasons Necro isn't the easiest class to play. My advice is to pay attention on HP bar of your friends displayed at the left and quickly try to spot the name of the player who is having trouble. You should practice clicking two squares below the name of the one you want to heal.

You should start doing like boss farming with easy bosses of course, to make things more simple, then when you have more practice you should try easy lvl from tower and so on

I have made that mistake many times just by error but rarely someone dies  ;D

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Druids dont have this problem

healed the wrong person? Use link :D

Cool story.

I only have trouble healing rogues. It's really annoying when you try to heal them and in the same second they jump on the other side of the boss.

• 5 months later...

I think that would be nice. I'm getting hard time on pointing my party member to be heal and shield every time they are collided. And another problem having 'big thumb" to point lol. Anyway I hope GM's will do something for that. Best of luck to us #necropower

• 2 weeks later...

Would be nice if you could select heal/shield and click on those little icons of your party members on the left side of the screen

I think that will take less skills and practice, it would make anyone a good healer. So nah.

I think that will take less skills and practice, it would make anyone a good healer. So nah.

Well, where's the problem if all healers finally learn how to do their job better? Trust me, i know many people with op necros that still know nothing about their char. Such a waste of mcoins :facepalm:

Nah, i think that tapping on the left side of the screen, where all names in your party are displayed, would help a lot. In arena as well :)

i know many people with op necros that still know nothing about their char. Such a waste of mcoins :facepalm:

Exactly, if all rich healers are supposed to know how to play a healer, game will be even more pay to win. Also, I like how some people waste money on a char they don't know how to play well. I laugh at them usually.

Atm, a skilled +7-8 is better than a dumb noob +9-10, in PvE at least. But if such an option is added, there would be almost no difference in experience through all players, and better would be the healer with higher amp.

>it's going to be easier for everyone, so let's not implement that

Cool meme m8

>it's going to be easier for everyone, so let's not implement that

Cool meme m8

It would still give more advantage for higher amps. I mean, 500 magic with low healing rate cuz newbie vs 400 magic with fast healing reactions cuz pro. Which one do you prefer? While if that was added, both would be as almost fast as each other.

• 2 months later...

i started playing necro and finding the right player to put heal to is damned hard xD I have new respect for healers now lol. I find it helps if u just keep player names, don't have guild name or level on, so there's less text. But yeah, so annoying when 3 of them stand on the same square :/

I think a good thing to do would be to make it so that names of your PT members don't stack on top of each other, but stick next to each other, and stay above other people. Also keep your name on top of all others. So crappy when u in a huge mob going to wickedora and randomly getting hit, and then die cuz u can't find your name lol

Edited by ColdFootedMole