If you are chaning/nerfing paladin's Banner CHANGE BROKEN ROGUE!

lembrocini

Rogue's are way too strong, paladin's imo are totaly ok cause if they want their banner to be good they must remove attack damage. Simple!

There is nothing wrong/broken about banner, it is just players play style (Does he prefer attack dmg or magic for banner/heal, it all depends on player)

What specifically about rogue is OP? Most elf skills can negate stealth...  they always stunned in 5x5 arena...  they cant win versus BD on PVP. What part need nerf? Just wondering.

Rogues have all insane dmg epxerts, it doesnt matter if they are pooped out of stealth they still bring tons od damage. As i said in the post banner isnt OP if pala doesnt go full magic power, but if he does beside banner he is usless! Nerfing paladin would be complete dumb idea cause then paladin is nothing.

rogues newest expert skill is to throw daggers, which causes hardly any damage.. i refer to it as throw toothpick. rogue is a DPS class, it is supposed to deal heavy damage. Paladin is a heavy armor/tank class it is not.. but any decent paladin can out damage rogue in arena due to banner. your argument is one-sided.

LOL and ranger is a dps, and has way more DPS skills then rogue. Can bless hit 3x then use firearrows and aoe. Rogue has jump and strike.  Most classes can unstealth rogues fast. So why dont you mention ranger too?

rogues are the one who needs to be nerf not paladins!yes its true that we can negate the stealth of rogues in 5x5 or in pvp its bcause weve been already prepared & see them. & all we have to do is just to estimate and use an AoE skill to negate thier stealth. But in the field they are too impossible to caught even a ranger traps/ paladins fetters is useless on them. & it should be the rangers matched by rogues not paladin/BDs its just that you wanted those rogues ruling the game thats why mcs siders are crying on paladins banner & wanted to be nerfed by devs!!!Greedy MC's!!!

Or maybe the videos of paladin in arena did it in. I doubt devs would change a skill based off "mcs crying" now here is the era of elves crying. LOCK circle was OP it got nerfed, pala banner is SUPER op and is getting nerfed. Things that are op aren't based off forum users. Devs look into and see how skills work. Lets not even start on BD because BD >Rogue

P.S elves did it to themselves by overusing paladins in arenas / wars. Many parties in arena had between 2-YES even 5 paladins. Spamming for the last month destroying everything. You are basically saying MC have no say, and shouldn't complain about anything  they think is unfair. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and the biggest contradictment is you "crying" about rogues now. All palas knew this skill was OP, just was a matter of time.

If a rogue one shots you, you need to amp. Any body can one shot anybody if a +10 hits a plus 2 with a critical hit. I would suggest amping your defence, making sure you have resil, and leveling if you aren't 22

None class can survive vs higha mped rogue with experts, banner can suck it.... There is no problem about banner and stop crying mc, if u say paladin is op in arema take a look at warlock or even shaman with such an op stun ( tbh warlock is pain in the ass )

Apparently there is a problem with banner, because they said they are fixing it. You sound like a low amped paladin who was winning in arena and wars because of a skill devs developed. Now they are fixing it and now you might actually have to amp and use strategy. I understand I would be mad too. You seem very polar opposite to what most of warspear thinks, and how the game is. I have a bd and a shaman and admit they are op. Also, you are quote and quote "crying about rogue skills" without any sufficient evidence. Just a bunch of words put together without any real meaning. None can beat rogue? Right now pala, bd, shaman, a good lock, and a good druid/priest can DESTROY rogue. What next you want necro nerfed? Also, if you take a +5 rogue vs a +2 bd, rogue would be pooped like popcorn. What is the point? +1 priest owns +1 necro +1 bd owns +1 DK +1 pala owns +1 barb. I am not following you

We appreciate all your opinions and ashore you that we are taking them into consideration. Any actions that will be taken on these classes and skills will be announced to you.

peace

We appreciate all your opinions and ashore you that we are taking them into consideration. Any actions that will be taken on these classes and skills will be announced to you.

peace

lmao, when did you become a game developer  :lol:

rogue is a damager thats why i choose this class, but in 1v1 rogue is useless against other class with same or lower amp. this all about WAR.. elfs have more advantages before the newest skill expert and now have powerfull advantage because pally banner. if you dont want pally banner nerfed atleast give 1 mc class with the same skill (high mass damage 7x7 area)

I think they should look over all the classes and revitalize a balance so that +10s have equal chance to win vs any other +10 or any amp. So nerf all that need it and buff all that need it as well. stealth bless ham banner op skills every class cry about each other knowing that if it were balanced it wouldnt be too interesting since amp would be the fighter but also skill would determine the best.

Sorry for the bad grammer kinda in a hurry :crazy:

If u take +1 rogue(with experts) vs +1 ranger, ramger will be pooped like popcorn.  :facepalm:

maybe in open world war type scenario, but in arena.... any decent ranger will kite his ass and win. classes will never be perfectly balanced... cause all do different things, but can make it so one is not obviously the best choice so that everyone is running to make one.

lmao, when did you become a game developer  :lol:

It was appointed to me by his holy highness snorlar the great for my deeds in "NonYAbuisness"

It has come to our attention than there has been an ongoing conflict over the newly introduced paladin skill "Harad's Banner" and hence we (the AIgrind Developers) will do everything in our power to maintain order, peace, and equality within the game. Our motto is always to keep our players happy and satisfied. Thank you.

It was appointed to me by his holy highness snorlar the great for my deeds in "NonYAbuisness"

It has come to our attention than there has been an ongoing conflict over the newly introduced paladin skill "Harad's Banner" and hence we (the AIgrind Developers) will do everything in our power to maintain order, peace, and equality within the game. Our motto is always to keep our players happy and satisfied. Thank you.

lol cool story  :snorlax:

but do devs enjoy you trolling around using their "holy" names?

maybe in open world war type scenario, but in arena.... any decent ranger will kite his ass and win. classes will never be perfectly balanced... cause all do different things, but can make it so one is not obviously the best choice so that everyone is running to make one.

ur just noob

im +2kill 3 rangers in teleport map 1by1