Sign of Imperishability (Kuzmitch or Snorlax please read)

Legionn

Question

Hello,

I'm thinking of buying alot of Signs but First I have a question. Is it %100 to not loose our Item if we use sign? I hear people loose their items even if they use signs. I don't want to loose my money for nothing. Kuzmitch or Snorlax can one of you please answer this question?

Опубликованное фото

don't buy them if your weapon is level 4 or 5 already.  all will fail and only devs will be happy. i got 20 fails trying to amp my weapon to level 6. 10$ wasted on nothing.

They should increase succession rate, I mean $500 for +10? are you kidding? this a duckin 2D for Christ's sake  :facepalm:  I can spend $50 on this 3D game I know, and enchant my weapon to +10 and in that game ITEMS CANNOT BE LOST and not all levels it will -1 only at +8 it will go back to +5, and succession rate decreases every 3 enchants... try copy that too, then Change " Sign of Imperishabilty ( or whatever :wacko: ) " to a item which increase the success rate, like example: +5 amplify = 75% success, 1 sign = +3% success rate and can use up to 5 signs per amplify, well I know you won't listen, you prefer your way - to rob people's money :facepalm:

• Developer

Hello,

I'm thinking of buying alot of Signs but First I have a question. Is it %100 to not loose our Item if we use sign? I hear people loose their items even if they use signs. I don't want to loose my money for nothing. Kuzmitch or Snorlax can one of you please answer this question?

Опубликованное фото

You can't lose item while using sign or other ensurance option. All destroyed items were lost due to not paying attention to insurance options (for example while using Amplifying Warranty you can spent all your MC and insurance marker will go to "unsafe" position).

Mr. Snorlax, pls listen to us. Pls increase the success percentage of amplify. This overprice amplify things force many players leave this game. This game is to entertain us as a player/customer. I dont mind to pay, but ofc pay for something worth to, not for overprice things. Pls bring the change in game.. Thx.

You can't lose item while using sign or other ensurance option. All destroyed items were lost due to not paying attention to insurance options (for example while using Amplifying Warranty you can spent all your MC and insurance marker will go to "unsafe" position).

Where can i see my insurance marker?

I used 70 Signs to make my sword +9 and used 50 Signs to try my other sword +8 but failed  ;D

Опубликованное фото

Where can i see my insurance marker?

I used 70 Signs to make my sword +9 and used 50 Signs to try my other sword +8 but failed  ;D

Опубликованное фото

the green is the marker, me no show gold, me rich man, xxxxxxx gold  :tease:

Опубликованное фото

:shok: 120 sign  :bad: , just for weapon, and how many for armor, helmet, gloves, boots, belt ? :wacko: :wacko:

All my armor is +7 except my boots they are +8

me too.. already wasted 30sign to amp my one handed axe +9 but failed. c'mon.. need to change this amplify system quickly..

Haha you lot lucky :good:  Some friend used 600 sign at +9 weapon to try get +10 and all FAIL. He send email support and they said: "This is not a bug. Amplifying is pretty random and chance to enchant your weapon to +10 is really small. Some players used only 5 signs while others had to spend hundreds."

This could make quit people who donate to support this game and make it better, because 150$ are years of WoW or 3 xbox games and here he don't take NOTHING with that $ :facepalm:

Developers you all should see emerald trade chat yesterday, none go play game war/hunt/quest/buy mc, all people bored at trade chat then off to other game. And nadir is ghost village sometimes, bring gwido there :wacko: 

Maybe making 1 server EU & US & VN to save money of maintenance to make cheap the prices ( Like kuzmitch said will do when new more players start play).

.. But i think the best way to change game is just quit, because kuzmitch already said at RU forum 90% of players who said quit still playing ;) :facepalm: Here a pic of RU forum, our post make him a rich panda :)

9321_.jpg

Haha you lot lucky :good:  Some friend used 600 sign at +9 weapon to try get +10 and all FAIL. He send email support and they said: "This is not a bug. Amplifying is pretty random and chance to enchant your weapon to +10 is really small. Some players used only 5 signs while others had to spend hundreds."

This could make quit people who donate to support this game and make it better, because 150$ are years of WoW or 3 xbox games and here he don't take NOTHING with that $ :facepalm:

Developers you all should see emerald trade chat yesterday, none go play game war/hunt/quest/buy mc, all people bored at trade chat then off to other game. And nadir is ghost village sometimes, bring gwido there :wacko: 

Maybe making 1 server EU & US & VN to save money of maintenance to make cheap the prices ( Like kuzmitch said will do when new more players start play).

.. But i think the best way to change game is just quit, because kuzmitch already said at RU forum 90% of players who said quit still playing ;) :facepalm: Here a pic of RU forum, our post make him a rich panda :)

Oh shit!! 600 Sign= 60 Sign sets and 60 Damage sets so that makes 36400 Miracle coins and that makes about 8400x4 so more than 200 Dolars fail  :shok:

Oh shit!! 600 Sign= 60 Sign sets and 60 Damage sets so that makes 36400 Miracle coins and that makes about 8400x4 so more than 200 Dolars fail  :shok:

on one item, so +10 all gear = 700$ in some cases

amplify is the worst feature in this whole game, nobody likes it at all, even the rich people who pay so much do not want it.

we already had crystals and rune to make our weapons stronger than other players who do not donate, which was ok.

Yes maybe rich people have less chance to success amplify who knows :wacko: :facepalm:  Me just 12 signs to +7 staff. ¿random? :bad:

on one item, so +10 all gear = 700$ in some cases

amplify is the worst feature in this whole game, nobody likes it at all, even the rich people who pay so much do not want it.

we already had crystals and rune to make our weapons stronger than other players who do not donate, which was ok.

Oh my god! I'm confused about Miracle shop  :fool:

Yes maybe rich people have less chance to success amplify who knows :wacko: :facepalm:  Me just 12 signs to +7 staff. ¿random? :bad:

pff, 5-6 1 sign, 6-7 2 signs, on one sword.

on other test sword, 6 dmg spheres = +6 sword, no fails at all, while others have like 20 fails at +4. tooo random.

that "random" sucks.... i used 48 signs now to amp arena weapon from +6 to +7...still +6

i have some signs left...but honestly i think i better trade them back for lab euip...cause when i need again 48 or more but always fail i get mad... :pardon:

but honestly i have to say: i made my armour +6 with only 1 sign

I know this all amp things are base of luck(i need not more than 20sign to get from +1 to +8 but then failed 30sign when try to get to +9). This amp things already become the hot topic nowaday. the biggest problem i guess. If devs can took care of overprice items and amplify stuff, i bet more player will join this games.

Yea, system change for amp plz... With only runes and crystals the game was more balanced and the difference between "rich and poor" wasn't as big as it is now... (imo)

And another thing I've been thinking of... Isn't it kinda strange that we have to pay this much money to play a Beta game? With all these bugs and whatnot they should be paying us for playing...

Mr. Snorlax, pls listen to us. Pls increase the success percentage of amplify. This overprice amplify things force many players leave this game. This game is to entertain us as a player/customer. I dont mind to pay, but ofc pay for something worth to, not for overprice things. Pls bring the change in game.. Thx.

cak ... if GM make increase chance to succes amlify ....

this gmae looks like easy doing ..

cause all player must be have +9 +10....

Om jaw.. Balik main PB aja ah.. Hahaha.. :D

jangannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn  :cray: :cray: :cray:

cuma kamu barbar yng guanteng kang  :cray: :cray:

Will you guys add a new way of showing the chance of success, instead of low chance/average chance

mabye use like 10% chance to fail? and when ur weapon increases so does the percentage of fail

+1=10% +2=20%...etc imo  i think that would be more assuring of buying/using signs ::)

Will you guys add a new way of showing the chance of success, instead of low chance/average chance

mabye use like 10% chance to fail? and when ur weapon increases so does the percentage of fail

+1=10% +2=20%...etc imo  i think that would be more assuring of buying/using signs ::)

%100 fail chance to +10 then  ;D

At least take away the losing gear... Isnt it bad enough that it breaks and we fail and have to use 1 more sphere/sign?

+ that we have to pay lots of gold to repair...    U are cruel and sadistic!  :diablo:  (AIgrind)  ;D

Usually when you amplify, you can get to level 3 without losing. That's like a 85% chance. For the rest, it's best to use 1 sign, 1 sphere.

i use 6 sign from lvl to 3  for my sword and wasted 10 more sign still+3 :facepalm:

i use 6 sign from lvl to 3  for my sword and wasted 10 more sign still+3 :facepalm:

try to unwear it ... then amplify again ... :pardon:

]]] link=topic=53664.msg182996#msg182996 date=1329309682]

Whats the problem if success chance increase and all players with +10 items, bad for you? They can make us pay a bit more than when only we had to enchant with runes & crystals if they really need more money to a real development of game ( ..I don't think that :(  )

And pvp could be like in past, who have more experience, better drops and play better win :good:  Now is like 2D dolls throwing themselves dollars and lose who have before the empty wallet :facepalm:

Ya

i got it ,and all my armor +8 already ....

Better Enchant Ur Item with sign when thats item still clean

example : if you enchant weapon/armour without sign ,and got +4 , i'll make sure...

u will be hard to got next + ... and waste many coin

u all already know ,many person like a enchant without sign first ,and got +4 +5

but ,if want enchant again with sign ,wanna be +6 +7

belive me , u will waste many coin to do thats  ;D

]]] link=topic=53664.msg182996#msg182996 date=1329309682]

Whats the problem if success chance increase and all players with +10 items, bad for you? They can make us pay a bit more than when only we had to enchant with runes & crystals if they really need more money to a real development of game ( ..I don't think that :(  )

And pvp could be like in past, who have more experience, better drops and play better win :good:  Now is like 2D dolls throwing themselves dollars and lose who have before the empty wallet :facepalm:

its not my problem ...

i dont care about all will have +9 +10

but i will said ,this game is easy doin ,

u see and know ....

in this game if you wanna lvl up easilly ... u can buy many quest daily item on shop

same like enchant ......

if gm make enchant easilly +10 .....

i just said ...... this game is not hard anymore :pleasantry:

NOTICE :  A Good Game Is a real game thats hard to do (leveling,make strong,item)

And A good player is know ...... which he choose a hard game he know cause its will test a nerve and agility good player/gamers ;)

I agree om jaw with game more challenge is better. But expensive to play?? I dont agree. This game killing me slowly aahhhh.. Just like when i played "rohan", also wasted so much money. Thats why i left "rohan". Better play offline game om jaw.. :P

:yahoo:

I agree om jaw with game more challenge is better. But expensive to play?? I dont agree. This game killing me slowly aahhhh.. Just like when i played "rohan", also wasted so much money. Thats why i left "rohan". Better play offline game om jaw.. :P

warcraft mas  :friends:

something for sure...no matter how many time we post complain (forum or support) they will not listen and dont care..trust me

i really want to quit this game now, but i cant,,because the time and money i spend, i think its crazy to quit now...let say its too late too quit cause this game looks promising in the beginning ( promise and word from them long time ago)

compare to dev on tib**me, they are more profesional and listen alot to their player...

on topic now,,i loss around 20 sign just try to get +6 on my bow>>>totaly fail  :facepalm: :crazy:

on other side,,i just need 5 sign to get +6 on my sword  :clapping:

if gm make enchant easilly +10 .....

i just said ...... this game is not hard anymore :pleasantry:

NOTICE :  A Good Game Is a real game thats hard to do (leveling,make strong,item)

And A good player is know ...... which he choose a hard game he know cause its will test a nerve and agility good player/gamers ;)

it isn't hard at all to get +10, just click replenish, then buy some dmg spheres and signs,  then spam "amplify" till your bankrupt, current system is for purely rich people, have to spend 100-50$ a month to have equal balance to them,  total shit.

]]] link=topic=53664.msg183106#msg183106 date=1329329263]

try to unwear it ... then amplify again ... :pardon:

Except this. You can just take it off and amplify it in your bag like I do.