2 Offers to Enhance Arena System If you haven't thought of changing it now.(Edit)

Jojorabbit

Hello, I'm Jojorabbit

(This all write Translate by Google)

If you don't have any plans to rebrand the Arena System soon., Can you improve the Arena System, I have 2 suggestions.

1.) Disable special buff functions such as

- Castle Buff.

- Castle Pots.

- Territory War.

"To be fair to all players and new players"

It's too hard to participate in Ranked Arena System battles without the Territory War castles or special buffs.

All players have abandoned it, including newcomers. Because now there are only a few groups of people who cover it for the benefit all the time. 

No one wants to buy arena tickets for stock, to enter a ranking contest that has no way to climb the ranks.

2.) Added ability or improve Ignore list Menu"

"For stop joining fake characters by Auto-matching in Arena with real players in lineup. whose name is in the Ignore list"

Now, many players are trying to take advantage of other players by creating fake characters that are not their main characters. and have joined Auto-matching in Arena System for afk. or get killed for their benefit.

(In Sv.EU now over 80% of players have been doing this idiots still put AFK. Character in Arena System, Every Mode and Every Season for over 2 years. )

If you can optimize ignore list, players can handle these issues on their own, in the interest of reducing the banning process. and shorten the review period of the development team

2.1) Add New Date: 07/04/0203

• Re-work AP-Pots 100/150% to support ignore system

From the main topic number 2.) about "ignoring list" for the benefit of players and developers, I would like to present a change in the work of "Arena Potions 100%/150%" from counting in 1 hours to counting Number counts, Same as how Stamina work.

For example, Arena Potions can work 30/25 times per 1 time use.

This will help the players a lot, such as the time to recorded the furry plants that have a matter of accelerating, inserting, waiting, and the group of friends increase the experience of participating in the tournament with friends. Including the problem of internet disconnection will continue to maintain benefits for players.

--------------------------------------------------

Add New Date: 05/04/2023

• Making System Matchings

The matchmaking system in many games uses this system as the standard of the game.

I would like the matchmaking system to be a part of the WarspearOnline(Arena) as well.

https://www.gamedeveloper.com/design/game-design-102-matchmaking

Best regards

• Jojorabbit | Sv.Eu-Emerald.

Edited by Jojorabbit
Add New 2.1) Re-work AP-Pots 100/150% to support ignore system

• 4 months later...

Those suggestions both are good in my opinion. Espeially second one is really fair enough. Ignoring someone is also ignoring that person to meet in arena, or even can make some kind of "arena ignore list" to make it sure not to meet those people in arena. Great Job Jojo!

I like the ignore system suggestion this to avoid players who use other characters (multi-accounts) so they can have easy wins .

Also why matching system allow level 20 character enter a match with level 32 ?

What kind of equality is that ???

The matchmaking system in many games uses this system as the standard of the game.

I would like the matchmaking system to be a part of the WarspearOnline(Arena) as well.

https://www.gamedeveloper.com/design/game-design-102-matchmaking

• Jojorabbit changed the title to 2 Offers to Enhance Arena System If you haven't thought of changing it now.(Edit)

Yeah something needs to be done about the players who are afking their alt chars in arena. Crucible 3x3 for example this elf player (spirit) afks with his legion side character making the arena 2vs3. He did that for almost half of the day today. Its not just annoying it makes you feel hopeless and also wastes your time even though i have ignored him.

Spoiler

afkmcplayerinarena.thumb.png.4943474f439e01ddcd22f67f7de0dae6.png

Edited by Venkery

22 hours ago, vavavi said:

Ignoring ppl to avoid meeting them in arena is a funny idea.

Yes, everyday im funny moment to

when start to match arena and alts from bad people are auto-matching up to arena by 24/7, At start season till end of season.

Just 1think a question "How do you guys sleep?":huh:

Edited by Jojorabbit

13 hours ago, vavavi said:

In fact, if the development team updates the matching system to use in the arena, all problems will be solved.

Idea "Ignore It's" just the 3rd thought of the entire problem to help developers save time doing something to prevent it, such as getting an offending account ban report.

Nowadays, the Arena ticketing business is still generating profits.  Can you justify the current situation and imagine that the game WarspearOnline has a matching system Installed?

Edited by Jojorabbit

22 hours ago, vavavi said:

In fact it would be a very good idea, not to have any kind of contact with those people such as wchat/private chat/area chat/pt inv/trade inv/ and now on arenas

On 4/6/2023 at 3:17 PM, Jojorabbit said:

In fact, if the development team updates the matching system to use in the arena, all problems will be solved.

Idea "Ignore It's" just the 3rd thought of the entire problem to help developers save time doing something to prevent it, such as getting an offending account ban report.

Nowadays, the Arena ticketing business is still generating profits.  Can you justify the current situation and imagine that the game WarspearOnline has a matching system Installed?

On 4/7/2023 at 12:05 AM, Ryohei said:

In fact it would be a very good idea, not to have any kind of contact with those people such as wchat/private chat/area chat/pt inv/trade inv/ and now on arenas

Putting people on ignore to avoid any competition is ridiculous.

3 hours ago, vavavi said:

Now the Arena system is experiencing an unresolved problem for more than 2 years.

The problem is that there are some players who log into the game with characters from the 2nd and 3rd ID account, some people have up to 4ID accounts. They enter the game system and online at the same time on a single computer and use that character to join the arena without doing anything other than AFK Staying that way will make the other player entering the Arena unable to win in the Arena.

In the early years that I encountered were very infrequent, the people who used this method were very few and only met for a short time and then disappeared from the arena. But now in the present  In April 2023 More than 85% of servers use these dirty tactics, especially with the Arena mode being unable to create a party that is even more intense and persistent. 24 hours from the first day of the season until the end of the season 

-----

What I really hope is to improve the Arena system.

1.) That is to upgrade the matchmaking system with rankings.

2.) That is to upgrade the matchmaking system with rankings, Division,

3.) Ignore list improvement 

The problem should be solved urgently. This 3.) Ignore list that third idea, I think, should spend a lot of time coding with the least amount of personnel.

If the main Arena matchmaking system is complete, Gradually remove the ignore system.

Do you have any ideas or better solutions? You can bring ideas Yes, I read and analyze attentively and to share my experience.

Edited by Jojorabbit

31 minutes ago, Jojorabbit said:

Now the Arena system is experiencing an unresolved problem for more than 2 years.

The problem is that there are some players who log into the game with characters from the 2nd and 3rd ID account, some people have up to 4ID accounts. They enter the game system and online at the same time on a single computer and use that character to join the arena without doing anything other than AFK Staying that way will make the other player entering the Arena unable to win in the Arena.

In the early years that I encountered were very infrequent, the people who used this method were very few and only met for a short time and then disappeared from the arena. But now in the present  In April 2023 More than 85% of servers use these dirty tactics, especially with the Arena mode being unable to create a party that is even more intense and persistent. 24 hours from the first day of the season until the end of the season 

-----

What I really hope is to improve the Arena system.

1.) That is to upgrade the matchmaking system with rankings.

2.) That is to upgrade the matchmaking system with rankings, Division,

3.) Ignore list improvement 

The problem should be solved urgently. This 3.) Ignore list that third idea, I think, should spend a lot of time coding with the least amount of personnel.

If the main Arena matchmaking system is complete, Gradually remove the ignore system.

Do you have any ideas or better solutions? You can bring ideas Yes, I read and analyze attentively and to share my experience.

Add an afk penalty like MOBA games. 

6 hours ago, vavavi said:

Which competition?, if they literally just stay afk.

I've saw weeks ago, many ppl spamming arena, naked and with a low level guild with a despective name, just to annoy legion players. 

It is clear that it is not with the sole purpose of obtaining high ranks. 

I think a rank per victory system should be very useful, to avoid dirty players like these.