"hate" is necessary?

SeaDemon

is the passive/limiter of this class necessary? i don't see any class being limited in any way beyond the player's abilities, if it were that demonic appearance had no cooldown or didn't remove attack speed it might be necessary but that's not the case, it removes your attack speed and has a high cooldown so my question is, what is the significance of the hate, does it look pretty, is it cool, does it have any secret mechanics or does it do anything besides nerf the reaper? I don't think so...

why not simply eliminate this mechanic and allow us reaper players to change our gameplay according to the circumstances? without having to worry about not being able to fill the hate and not being able to shine anywhere?

On 11/19/2022 at 12:00 AM, Eofortun said:

Ingrid likes to make useless mechanics for the MC side, while they give attack force to the Elf side (BD and SK), for MC they give the "hate".

aw they hate legions

On 11/18/2022 at 2:03 PM, SeaDemon said:

o passivo/limitador dessa classe é necessário? não vejo nenhuma classe sendo limitada de forma alguma além das habilidades do jogador, se fosse aquela aparência demoníaca não tivesse cooldown ou não removesse a velocidade de ataque poderia ser necessário mas não é o caso, ela remove sua velocidade de ataque e tem um cooldown alto, então minha pergunta é: qual é o significado do ódio, ele é bonito, é legal, tem alguma mecânica secreta ou faz algo além de nerfar o ceifador? Eu não acho...

por que não simplesmente eliminar essa mecânica e permitir que nós, jogadores ceifeiros, mudemos nossa jogabilidade de acordo com as circunstâncias? sem ter que se preocupar em não conseguir preencher o ódio e não poder brilhar em lugar nenhum?

Yes my friend!!! Hate is necessary!!! In case you haven't noticed I'll tell you, when the Reaper transforms he recovers more than 20% of his hp, Agr imagine a Reaper with skill cooldown reduction, don't you think it would be too strong?

Edited by 100xp

1 hour ago, 100xp said:

Yes my friend!!! Hate is necessary!!! In case you haven't noticed I'll tell you, when the Reaper transforms he recovers more than 20% of his hp, Agr imagine a Reaper with skill cooldown reduction, don't you think it would be too strong?

No, it wouldn't. I already said that this cooldown is not free it has a cost of all your attack speed and honestly hp has no value here since there are many skills in this game and even relics that increase your base hp and I don't see that they make any difference in arena or even dg since the only thing that gives value to this skill is its healing and lets add that demonic appearance has a very high cooldown so depending on the case you end up filling up or dying before you can use it again. 

Well, maybe to make it worth spending necessary skill points on demonic form,

Remove all debuffs when use, also Remove cd buff and add decrease incoming dmg , and directly allow to use skills without cd for the duration of the transformation. 

A demonic transformation that is one of respect xd

11 hours ago, SeaDemon said:

Não, não seria. Eu já disse que esse cooldown não é gratuito tem um custo de toda a sua velocidade de ataque e sinceramente hp não tem valor aqui já que tem muitas skills nesse jogo e até relíquias que aumentam seu hp base e não vejo que façam qualquer diferença de arena ou mesmo dg já que a única coisa que dá valor a essa skill é a sua cura e vamos acrescentar que a aparência demoníaca tem um cooldown muito alto então dependendo do caso você acaba enchendo ou morrendo antes de poder usá-la novamente. 

the problem is that demonic appearance skill not only increases max hp, it fills lost hp based on max hp, And it works as a kind of cure !! observe the character's Hp in this video https://youtu.be/Pl-bMhvzdSY

On 11/28/2022 at 6:21 AM, 100xp said:

the problem is that demonic appearance skill not only increases max hp, it fills lost hp based on max hp, And it works as a kind of cure !! observe the character's Hp in this video https://youtu.be/Pl-bMhvzdSY

I know how it works and it is still not relevant since I have said it and repeated it several times already, using this ability comes with a cost of all your attack speed besides having a very high cooldown, regardless of whether it is a healing this would be even worse if you face someone with apathy relic and frustrating if you get killed without being able to recharge the hate and considering that the reaper has no defensive skills dying would not be uncommon.

11 hours ago, SeaDemon said:

Eu sei como funciona e ainda não é relevante pois já falei e repeti várias vezes, usar essa habilidade vem com um custo de toda a sua velocidade de ataque além de ter um cooldown muito alto, independente de ser uma cura isso seria ainda pior se você enfrentasse alguém com relíquia de apatia e frustrante se você fosse morto sem poder recarregar o ódio e considerando que o ceifador não tem habilidades defensivas morrer não seria incomum.

Disadvantages:

Reduce attack speed to 0%

Benefits:

Convert 140% of lost attack speed to skill cooldown

Increase and fill 24% of max Hp 

Add new effects to almost every skill 

the reaper is very weak at the beginning of the game that's a fact, but just a few buffs on the initial skills solves the problem, and also has the unusable passive kkk without a doubt it's the worst passive in the game