Rework: Bleed skill is useless

Jacob Lessons

The skill 'bleed' is basically useless in most circumstances. To start with, Pve against a large number of mobs with little health like 4k-7k range, you have to apply 'bleed' to the enemies then cast 'defeat' in order to deal aoe damage. In most cases, the mobs will be cleared the second after you apply 'bleed'...And I believed no players will apply an extra point on 'bleed' even with powerful relics. Moving on to pve against bosses, as previously stated lvl1 bleed with 1400 dmg only pop 300-400 dmg every 2 secs and this is the best scenario to deal dmg. Made this a skill with limited potential. On the other hand, let s talk about pvp. Right, it can be resisted. However, you cannot put reaction relic on it except for the basic ones. Although it does increases the dmg of 'defeat' by a small percentage yet seem unnecessary. I would rather strike another auto attack on the enemy instead of a dot with no side effects.

BARBARIAN WITHOUT WHIRLWIND IS NOT A COMPLETE CLASS, IS A HUMAN WITHOUT SOUL.

• 7 months later...

I know this is an old topic but i want to give my suggestion

It could work like Rogue's Poisonous Blades, were it deals the Poison debuff in the next attack and increases the damage of Elusive Jump and Trickiest Technique if the player has the buff

So it could be a buff that deals the Bleeding debuff in the next auto-attack or even instant damage skill of the Barbarian and increases the damage of Defeat if the Barbarian has the buff when casting it