increased warspear online graphic

sternriter

sir roland and sir snorlax , please make better graphic , i dont mind if ws have high size even if 1 gb size of game, many of my friend wanna play this game but they hate this game graphic, so far i know, warspear have awesome story quest, very original...., and i think if warspear increased graphic maybe to 3D , more players will play this game. please think about it,

the idea of warspear is to be a 2D game that can be played smoothly on pc and mobile. What are mobile players going to do when they cant even cross because of super lag when loading maps, assuming they can play at all? I know people in real life that dont like WS because its 2D and they want to use their pc to its full potential. Well go play 3D games then, there are plenty. No need to ruin this one for mobile players.

the idea of warspear is to be a 2D game that can be played smoothly on pc and mobile. What are mobile players going to do when they cant even cross because of super lag when loading maps, assuming they can play at all? I know people in real life that dont like WS because its 2D and they want to use their pc to its full potential. Well go play 3D games then, there are plenty. No need to ruin this one for mobile players.

strongly agree! This would cause chaos

never,.... if u dont like 2D...Just quit... and this suggestion always shit in everytime. And the second....3D..:

1.Eat RAM

2.Eat memory

3.GPU should better

4.And crash...oh yes for old phone

5.R.I.P Syambian

ofc R.I.P symbian, this time is android and iOS era,,, my phone cpu quad core, ram 1gb, smooth play asphalt and modern combat 5, dual core can too...., this is just suggestions, sell ur symbian phone and buy android phone, many cheap android phone now, if dev can make it, why not???, if that make more player play and buy many mcoin, why not?...., everyone want better game right?,,, perfect story quest fusion with perfect graphic..., ITS WILL BE AWESOME..... 100mb or 400mb game not make ur android phone lagg lol, lagg its coming from server too, not just coz signal, so if u think make 3d ws make lag, u must be wrong....

Increased image/data transfer WILL cause lag on mobile one way or another. Just look at all the mobile 3D mmorpgs. They are all laggy or not playable at all on most phones. Oh wait, you wouldnt know because you play on your super duper pc. making warspear 3D will ruin it for all mobile players. Just go play WoW or something if you want to make good use of your RAM and CPU.

no offense, but this idea is just stupid.

sir roland and sir snorlax , please make better graphic , i dont mind if ws have high size even if 1 gb size of game, many of my friend wanna play this game but they hate this game graphic, so far i know, warspear have awesome story quest, very original...., and i think if warspear increased graphic maybe to 3D , more players will play this game. please think about it,

its called lag idiot . oh a gamer is for play not for graphic. if we have 3d we need a fully another game. its late to make this after 6yrs :facepalm: 

ofc R.I.P symbian, this time is android and iOS era,,, my phone cpu quad core, ram 1gb, smooth play asphalt and modern combat 5, dual core can too...., this is just suggestions, sell ur symbian phone and buy android phone, many cheap android phone now, if dev can make it, why not???, if that make more player play and buy many mcoin, why not?...., everyone want better game right?,,, perfect story quest fusion with perfect graphic..., ITS WILL BE AWESOME..... 100mb or 400mb game not make ur android phone lagg lol, lagg its coming from server too, not just coz signal, so if u think make 3d ws make lag, u must be wrong....

:facepalm:    if we make something 2d to3d its the way to make another so. if devs made ayvondil (a really cool map) that long time

img a 3d map with more size      and we have like 10 other maps  with an underground area :facepalm:

1) 6islands+swamp+lab+xmas+halloween  like 1.5k maps

2) underground area

3) think of control after 3d on android.  on pc itll be better ik

4) the first 2isnt about just time rather than another maps

nty itll be 3yrs mainteance

Irony is that the same guy 6months ago was crying aloud to fix symbian crashing in swamps n other places.

Now he gets a new phone and entirely loses the remembrance of his situation 6 months ago.Its just another heedless topic.

can't say better, here we stand.