Shield Strike two handed weapon

Dseta

This class cannot be 100% exploited since one of its best skills cannot be used with two-handed weapons, we speak of "shield strike". It is currently the only active skill that requires a certain weapon.

Solution: remove whose requirement and be able to use "shield Strike" with a two-handed weapon.

The "Scream of fury" skill could be redesigned, it simply has no use since with level 32 equipment you can easily reach 25% block. This skill is no longer useful.

Solution: redesign the skill "scream of fury"

Uh, no that's dumb. Unless you want to give paladins a stun as well since they have one of those skills too, and somehow I doubt that.

change the " shield strike " to " axe strike " and " repelling shield " to " repelling hammer " I also want to stun with 2h mace because it makes perfect sense.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2022 at 1:50 PM, Raislin said:

Uh, no that's dumb. Unless you want to give paladins a stun as well since they have one of those skills too, and somehow I doubt that.

When it comes to the frontline warriors of the war between the Sentinels and the Legions, I would give full marks to the Paladin, Templar and Blade dancer for their excellent AOE skills. It creates a lot of problems for the enemy, whether it is. AOE skills hold enemies in place while disabling the enemy skills of Paladin's skills, or AOE skills push them back from their position and stun them. of skills from the Templar Or the AOE skill rushes towards the target and stuns the enemy within range. Blade Dancer's skill, if you see them in the battlefield or arena, it's what's called Perfect Team. Having to decide to start killing enemies, I really can't figure out whether to kill Barbarian, Dead Knight or Reaper, or kill them all at once so I can close the game quickly. Because I don't know why I have to think about wasting my time when skills are mutually beneficial.

Sentinel(Powerfull AOE skill)

Paladin, Templar, Blade dance

Vs.

Legions(Single Target dmg skill)

Barbarian, Dead knight, Reaper

I think you won't be asking for more stun skills for Paladin

because you have is already with AOE(Immobilizer&silent) and your Healing skill can target to friend, Is it Already good enough.

-----

How could I forget Beastmaster wtf.

those skills almost kept me from moving. And can multiple.

Edited by Jojorabbit