STOP REWARDING AP FOR LOSSES

absalom

Such a narrowed-minded post this guy really is getting annoying i see him everywhere posting some of the most selfish answers or opinions i dont really care it just shows something that really changes other peoples attitudes towards this guy named absalom

your the one to talk all you do is scam people and lose arena ...

I see where hes coming from Many primary examples why it should be affected noobs who spam and lose i think oldris is one? That cant win any they just spam. For example i had a pro ratio on lv10 last year but i was low ranked in 2x2 1300/1400 and i only was 18 But Zeus also has a point itd be harder for the non mcoin buyers.

I was thinking something like no more AP for losses if you enter into top 10 rank or something like that.

ok agreed this one (quite)

i still be like 'may the best spammer win' :blush:

It's more then a suggestion in my opinion, it can be a discussion about arena season. If it were done, it will die on its own.

I disagree...losers deserve a small amount of ap(btw im one pf them :lol:)

The person can be on the top but he can be a noob spammer(some of them)and everybody knows it...and many good players are known by their name (their fame at pvp/arena)

So if the person can spam he is paying for the prize which is normal in this game...

Id like to see prizes for the person with the best rate among the 10 top fighters.

Just my opinion

>stop rewarding ap for loses

>gives reasons why

>open debate

It's a suggestion

well lock this thread too