STOP REWARDING AP FOR LOSSES

absalom

I know kernlabba and other great players have complained about this many times before in the past, but now it is my turn since it is still going on.

Rewarding players for losses makes the arena season competition almost completely pay-to-win.

The top ranked player can lose over 50% of their matches but use gladiator potions and spam many tickets and they will still win the season even if the person below them wins 90% of their matches, but just doesnt spend as mcoin buying tickets, or as much time just losing all day.

Basically someone could just enter arena all day long and keep using gladiator pots, and lose every single match but still possibly win the entire season. How is this not seen as a problem that needs to be corrected?

The rewards should go to the people with the best team and that use the best strategy, not the person that goes random the most times....  :facepalm:

This is in my opinion the #1 problem with warspear at this time.

so poor people who cant buy tickets would never get arena gear?

nice idea.. but id have to vote NO

u just thinking of #1 rank without considering the bad effects of your bad suggestion

They would get arena gear by..... OMG... winning matches. Do people actually save up arena points to buy gear by losing? I surely hope not.

I very much doubt that is a bigger problem then what I am talking about.

If anything I would say ending arena points for losses would help poor people. As it is now only the super rich players have a chance at tournament seasons. It is not about skills at all... which a poor person can have, its about massive amounts of tickets and pots.. which a poor person can not have.

Have you ever noticed that people who win seasons deserve that as they spend $$$ to that? And not getting arena points by losing isn't needed since you don't get guild points from losing, in my opinion it's fair. And the "skill" you talk of so much seems to lack in you as you complain so much at this minor problem. So don't try to lame whole game. Arena is this way and (I hope so) will be forever, if you dislike it you can always quit! :rofl: Thanks for reading and stop complaining as seems like you always do. :drinks:

Do people actually save up arena points to buy gear by losing? I surely hope not.

yes.

i do save up the arena points to buy gears with all those lost matches, especially when one does not have any decent gear to begin with.

im sure there are a lot of others who does this.

Lol. I win most of my matches. I agree with Absalom. I see some of the top ranked people with terrible win/loss records. I should be higher up, but kids that are spending mommies money and their piggy bank change with no job, life, and haven't seen the light of day are way higher than me.

i think you rather wanted to say

so long 6 years ago since ws opened. im already max ap of full losing arena of free tickets we dont need ap for losing anymore

use them noob :facepalm:

i think you rather wanted to sayuse them noob :facepalm:

I have no idea what youre referring to.

AP for losses is bad. Please remove.

if they remove,

1. People lazy to buy ticket

2. lose their money

remember this

if they remove,

1. People lazy to buy ticket

2. lose their money

remember this

What does removing giving AP for losses have to do with people buying tickets or not? People will still buy tickets...

They would still have people buying many tickets.

Thanks for your kind words. You help further this debate along so very much.  :facepalm:

I feel like you guys who disagree are not understanding the problem.

In warspear.... you get points even if you lose arena matches. That allows arena spammers to demand arena AND LOSE... but still get highest ranks in arena simply because they buy many tickets.

dont you think it would better if people with higher win/loss ratio are at the top? you really think it is better that the people that win the season can be the winner just because they demanded arena many times, not actually won many times???  gimme a break. use your head please

I feel like you guys who disagree are not understanding the problem.

In warspear.... you get points even if you lose arena matches. That allows arena spammers to demand arena AND LOSE... but still get highest ranks in arena simply because they buy many tickets.

dont you think it would better if people with higher win/loss ratio are at the top? you really think it is better that the people that win the season can be the winner just because they demanded arena many times, not actually won many times???  gimme a break. use your head please

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few

and u are one of the few, case closed.

there are other ways to get arena gear then collecting AP through losses....  i go random all the time and i still win a lot, and FYI i am not high amped... even my new warlock i just made i was going random arena at lvl 18 with a lvl 13 staff and i still managed to win about half.

your point is moot. the problem with arena IS about the top ranks, not people trying to get AP for a ONE-TIME purchase.. once they get the gear they are done... those of us wishing to compete for the top ranks it is a neverending problem.

Such a narrowed-minded post this guy really is getting annoying i see him everywhere posting some of the most selfish answers or opinions i dont really care it just shows something that really changes other peoples attitudes towards this guy named absalom

Thats too bad you dont like me.. Idc, that's not the point of this anyway.

Are you telling me you see absolutely no problem with people being able to win the arena season based on losing matches? o.0

Alright, a player spams arena, gets AP by losing and still gets ranks, but the thing is, there are players who spam arena and get AP by winning. I'm pretty sure you get like 6-7 times more AP for winning than losing, so the one who spams and loses will never reach the top. Your said problem doesn't even exist

Alright, a player spams arena, gets AP by losing and still gets ranks, but the thing is, there are players who spam arena and get AP by winning. I'm pretty sure you get like 6-7 times more AP for winning than losing, so the one who spams and loses will never reach the top. Your said problem doesn't even exist

:facepalm: The Truth said

This topic is a fail  :facepalm: You complain for the ticket spammer? Because they can afford mega bunch of tickets? That's a Warspear life dude. Pay-to-win. If you want Arena Spammers to end their menace, you yourself too should stop spamming arena for GP. Your guild at top because you pay. To Them at highest arena  rank , because they, too, pay.

Your idea is selfish.

That only matters if they do the same amount of matches.... but if one person never logs off and just keeps demanding EVEN IF THEY DONT HARDLY LOOK AT THE GAME, but just keep demand... they will still have more AP just by constant demands.

None of you have ever competed for top rank, that is very obvious because you are oblivious to the problem.

This topic is a fail  :facepalm: You complain for the ticket spammer? Because they can afford mega bunch of tickets? That's a Warspear life dude. Pay-to-win. If you want Arena Spammers to end their menace, you yourself too should stop spamming arena for GP. Your guild at top because you pay. To Them at highest arena  rank , because they, too, pay.

Your idea is selfish.

This is not true, our demands do not help the arena spammer people at top, because THEY NEVER WIN US.... but they still have higher rank because they keep demanding all day, it is about sure number of demands nothing to do with actually winning. That is my complaint and it is a valid one. Sorry if you guys like to see people rewarded for losing  :facepalm:

They would get arena gear by..... OMG... winning matches. Do people actually save up arena points to buy gear by losing? I surely hope not.

I very much doubt that is a bigger problem then what I am talking about.

If anything I would say ending arena points for losses would help poor people. As it is now only the super rich players have a chance at tournament seasons. It is not about skills at all... which a poor person can have, its about massive amounts of tickets and pots.. which a poor person can not have.

Actually...  I bought Pvpshamans full 19 arena set from all loses at naked arena LoL  :lol:

I used glad pots, it was quite fast. 

But I'd have to vote no. Seems like your being selfish just like Kernlabba was. He could beat almost everyone in 2x2, the poor players need a chance and need to have fun too.

That only matters if they do the same amount of matches.... but if one person never logs off and just keeps demanding EVEN IF THEY DONT HARDLY LOOK AT THE GAME, but just keep demand... they will still have more AP just by constant demands.

None of you have ever competed for top rank, that is very obvious because you are oblivious to the problem.

Doesn't matter if you're at the top or bottom, loser still gets very little AP and winner gets a lot. Even if this idea would be implemented in the game, it would cause a lot of problems for newer and/or poor players. Try doing level 15-18 arena as a necro without a party and support from Miracle Coins and/or your other characters. That is real pain

it's non-existant, top rank = most wins, by far, has been since arena started.

the difference is huge.

poor people would gain from this?  your having a laugh there, losing constantly from higher amps? or newly lvled up players with no resi gear, just wasting tickets in some cases, for 0 AP.

This idea will not happen anyway. it's been in place for 2-3 years, top spammer will always be top.

1) i dont hate u but

2) this is useless

3) i went in top50 with 110 lose without arena pots so yes u can in like 500ticks with 150%

it's non-existant, top rank = most wins, by far, has been since arena started.

the difference is huge.

poor people would gain from this?  your having a laugh there, losing constantly from higher amps? or newly lvled up players with no resi gear, just wasting tickets in some cases, for 0 AP.

This idea will not happen anyway. it's been in place for 2-3 years, top spammer will always be top.

also cant say better.

But I'd have to vote no. Seems like your being selfish just like Kernlabba was. He could beat almost everyone in 2x2, the poor players need a chance and need to have fun too.

Sadly but I agree with him ↑. What you saying absalom is ducking ridiculous. I know its your opinion but its just  :wacko:  :fool: You saying that arena spammers spam ticks all the day with pots and only loses and still have higher rank than YOU? How? Sithlords mostly winning in 5x5 with pot, what im saying that you guys make really much ap and you still complain about poor people gaining ap for loses.. Why the hell? If they are lower amped and cant win against pros, what they should do? Only spam ticks with ap pots and at least from losses get their ap for gears they need. Buddy you should breath fresh air and think a little what the hell are you talking about :facepalm:

well.. pictures speak a thousands words, no wonder why after years and years of arena, now suddenly your complaining about it, anyway i respect your defending your leader but still bad suggestion :/

post-15696-1417704398652_thumb.png

post-15696-14177043986658_thumb.png

I am in disbelief that people actually get their gears from losses. Thats just sad... But oh well have it your way mob rule. Let ticket spammer with high loss ratio pretend to be the best. Cool zzzzzZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZ

I am in disbelief that people actually get their gears from losses. Thats just sad... But oh well have it your way mob rule. Let ticket spammer with high loss ratio pretend to be the best. Cool zzzzzZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZ

remove the losses, he's still top.

5000ish wins v 3000

This is not true, our demands do not help the arena spammer people at top, because THEY NEVER WIN US.... but they still have higher rank because they keep demanding all day, it is about sure number of demands nothing to do with actually winning. That is my complaint and it is a valid one. Sorry if you guys like to see people rewarded for losing  :facepalm:

Differentiate guild and individual. Like GP spam is with sith and ticket Spammers' guild is not yours. What you actually want is ONLY FOR YOURSELF. You want your guild at top and you also want yourself at arena top? Bro, take a selfie with a shellfish.

I have a amicable solution

STOP GIVING  ARENA POINTS FOR LOSSES AFTER , HMM LETS SAY 25K AP  :drinks:

I was thinking something like no more AP for losses if you enter into top 10 rank or something like that.

remove the losses, he's still top.

5000ish wins v 3000

I am not speaking specifically on this tour, many previous ones have been much much worse. Also, like I referenced at the start of this thread...many other players have held this same opinion in the past even before guilds were released; such as kernlabba who left the game completely because of how stupid AP points for losing really is.

Agreed with Absalom, a player being able to win arena season based on losing matches? and he'd be called best player? That's BS

Agreed with others as well, new players with no resilience gears and poor need ap from loses because they barely win.

Only winning arena should be count in order to win a arena season and AP should be used to get arena supplier items only. :) Agreed? :!

well.. pictures speak a thousands words, no wonder why after years and years of arena, now suddenly your complaining about it, anyway i respect your defending your leader but still bad suggestion :/

Pictures explains who is better in arena 5vs5 and winning battles should be count only in order to win a arena season.

Only winning arena should be count in order to win a arena season and AP should be used to get arena supplier items only. :) Agreed? :!

i dont mind this ^ gd idea, winning an arena season should be counted on how many wins u get / season but im quite sure devs wont suddenly change rules for this season so id say good for next season