List of grievances

absalom

• Arena losses still reward arena points
  • The factions are unbalanced, which can be easily seen by the difference in player count on each side
  • Previous tournament rewards can now be bought by anyone after we were led to believe they could only be obtained in the old tournaments
  • On many occasions players receive personal drops that are not able to be used by their class
  • That stupid random portal arena map is still in place
  • Astral Labyrinth is now almost pointless, and to farm good drops you must buy stamina elixirs & enter dungeons. Goodbye free farming...
  • Heroic difficulty coliseum is still not open
  • CC reward for tournaments sucks and has nothing good to do with it

I will probably think of a lot more to add to this list later  facepalm.gif 

Well, well lols, I will give real answers:

• so poor people who cant buy tickets would never get arena gear?

nice idea.. but id have to vote NO
    u just thinking of #1 rank without considering the bad effects of your bad suggestion
  • Everything is balanced for me, each class/faction has it's bad and good.
  • Yes, but if u looked to the prices, they need 2-5 tourneys to get #1 costume that were in old times players getting with 1 tourney.
  • Yes, that's so rich players doesn't do anything and keep buying the items that other players worked hard for it in the easy way, they want everyone to move their asses.
  • Well, I say, np. Ik it's annoying, but we can't do anything except patience.
  • Yes, you're right :( .
  • Stay tuned.
  • Answer 3. And if it sucks, dont join it, easy!

Actually, the problems listed are all correct. Imbalance in skills and that godforsaken arena map. If they added more good things to buy with CC, a lot of these problems would be better.

• The factions are unbalanced, which can be easily seen by the difference in player count on each side
  • Previous tournament rewards can now be bought by anyone after we were led to believe they could only be obtained in the old tournaments
  • On many occasions players receive personal drops that are not able to be used by their class
  • Astral Labyrinth is now almost pointless, and to farm good drops you must buy stamina elixirs & enter dungeons. Goodbye free farming...

I impressed with this suggestion ;D

Add this

• Barbarian can't fly until now

-Druids skill secret link is super overpowering and can be used on the caster

-Shaman skill ancestors hand can not be used on the caster.

Add this:

• I keep suggesting unneeded, suggested, pointless, weird, bad, quibble suggestions.

if ur able to get invited to a guild wim tour at least 10 times why the **** needed to farm?

if ur able to get invited to a guild wim tour at least 10 times why the **** needed to farm?

What has your answer to do with mine ? I can't find a relation between them, lol?

warcry can't taunt :cray: but there is an icon, rip warcry

add this

no drop for lvl20+ on easy/normal tower :bad:

there is no bug. Just play fair!

So you would love not getting ANY arena points when losing a arena battle?

Wow,seriously?Its better than nothing!

YESSS! Giving arena points for losses does nothing more then create a loophole for rich mcoiners to win the arena seasons. They can just lose matches all day to gain the most AP.  :facepalm:

Add this:

• I keep suggesting unneeded, suggested, pointless, weird, bad, quibble suggestions.

If you dont like my suggestions dont read them. Seems like a bunch of you elffags just like to follow me around forums and try to negate anything I say.

If you dont like my suggestions dont read them. Seems like a bunch of you elffags just like to follow me around forums and try to negate anything I say.

and u r bi*ch

• Yes, it's merely rewarding players who spend tickets rather than victory. But removing it would be hard for those who are only after the points for the AP shop. Draws in arena are more frustrating to be honest...
  • There will always be some sort of imbalance.
  • Yes, that is a good point. But it has a lot of pro's and con's either way.
  • That one is rough. It forces players to sell said item(s) to npc's for a measly amount, or to tear apart with craft. I Would like to say a big NO to personal drops.
  • Yes, hopefully they will consider removing it real soon. real soon... -_-
  • They need to add another dungeon like astral labyrinth real fast. Most players do not want to see that kind of farming die. I Personally love to farm in lab.. but it is becoming more and more pointless to do so. It has provided quite a fun experience, bring it back to life!
  • In time.. in time..
  • Didn't i read somewhere that they are planning to improve that at some point? Something about unique skills or something... idk, it's all a sham anyways.

YESSS! Giving arena points for losses does nothing more then create a loophole for rich mcoiners to win the arena seasons. They can just lose matches all day to gain the most AP.

Honestly, what is wrong with that? Since they pay they can have their privilegies. By the way this game is just for fun, if someone take it so professionaly it's they problem. I agree with removing random teleport arena its a shit.

Honestly, what is wrong with that? Since they pay they can have their privilegies. By the way this game is just for fun, if someone take it so professionaly it's they problem. I agree with removing random teleport arena its a shit.

What is wrong with that? omgg dude....  :facepalm:

• Yes, it's merely rewarding players who spend tickets rather than victory. But removing it would be hard for those who are only after the points for the AP shop. Draws in arena are more frustrating to be honest...
  • There will always be some sort of imbalance.
  • Yes, that is a good point. But it has a lot of pro's and con's either way.
  • That one is rough. It forces players to sell said item(s) to npc's for a measly amount, or to tear apart with craft. I Would like to say a big NO to personal drops.
  • Yes, hopefully they will consider removing it real soon. real soon... -_-
  • They need to add another dungeon like astral labyrinth real fast. Most players do not want to see that kind of farming die. I Personally love to farm in lab.. but it is becoming more and more pointless to do so. It has provided quite a fun experience, bring it back to life!
  • In time.. in time..
  • Didn't i read somewhere that they are planning to improve that at some point? Something about unique skills or something... idk, it's all a sham anyways.

i agreed. except that i quite like random arena even we made 0 dmg draw of to wait :lol:

Add some if ya agree..

-Unbind cost lots of mcoins still our Equips lose all charms and amplification levels.

-Still no proper things to Time-pass besides Farm,War,Questing,Gp making for guild.

-People still trading selling buying account.(worst problem for now in my opinion).

-Lack of instruction when you start as a newbie.

-impossible CL.

And much more :(

Add some if ya agree..

-Unbind cost lots of mcoins still our Equips lose all charms and amplification levels.

-Still no proper things to Time-pass besides Farm,War,Questing,Gp making for guild.

-People still trading selling buying account.(worst problem for now in my opinion).

-Lack of instruction when you start as a newbie.

-impossible CL.

And much more :(

agree with unbind, maybe adding a tutorial when you start. Also, there should be fun things to do to pass time, I find myself randomly chatting because of boredom. When I am bored I also level other characters. I am sure in the future there will be different stuff added.

r

agree with unbind, maybe adding a tutorial when you start. Also, there should be fun things to do to pass time, I find myself randomly chatting because of boredom. When I am bored I also level other characters. I am sure in the future there will be different stuff added.