Warden needs to get better

kujojotato

I played for a long time but I rarely saw the Warden because he didn't do as much damage as other classes but it didn't matter because he was very meaty very meaty can do so much damage so low what's the use of having a high health for 12 seconds stealing power even if I had a cd book I couldn't use it all the time without this skill Where am I suggest extending the ability to steal power to 30 seconds so that the talent can be used to hit people and also increase attack speed Reduce some of your energy consumption

Or there will be very few people playing with the warden

• Nolan changed the title to Warden needs to get better

Power steal is indeed kinda bad. I believe it was made this way to make wardens stack more mana regen so they can spam it while having their skills on instead of using pene enchants but unfortunately if the debuff gets resisted you are left with no damage buff either and if you are stunned by anything your buff is as good as gone. Even stun enchant triggering steals away like 30% of buff time. It probably could use updating.

it's like you said, it's a good skill, but in addition to being resisted, you still have to spam it, it would be perfect if the attack strength buff was guaranteed, and it had a longer cd and duration.Screenshot_20220828-125526.png.a8f2eb9b5d11692422cc0215b747d51e.thumb.png.78315c578ce2893729c43ef474b7b87b.png Edited by Legix

2022年11月17日上午5点54分,Raislin说:

权力窃取确实有点糟糕。我相信这样做是为了让典狱长堆叠更多的法力再生,这样他们就可以在使用技能时发送垃圾邮件,而不是使用阴茎附着物,但不幸的是,如果减益被抵制,你也没有伤害增益,如果你被任何东西惊呆了,你的增益就会像消失一样好。即使是眩晕的魔法触发也会偷走30%的增益时间。它可能需要更新。

Without this ability low damage poor