alguns ajustes necessários na versão mágica do charmer

Davi eduardo

with the announcement of the balance I thought it was a good time to make this post, well I would like to talk about the difficulty that the magical version of charmer is facing in the arena at the moment the role he should play as support does not happen because of the healings and skills of his support being mediocre compared to absurd skills like the paladin's shield, druid's patron and templar's mantra. the first would be: an improvement in the eye of darkness skill that when compared to its opposite, which is the dragon's eye, you can see that something else is missing, the mage's eye offers 2 very useful buffs in addition to accuracy and being able to see invisible enemies while the eye of darkness only gives an increase in defense in addition to accuracy and being able to see enemies, my proposal for the eye of darkness would be (put a damage reduction buff on an ally when the one used) this would be like the extra buff that is missing or another option would be (putting a shield on the ally, for every 1 defense the ally would gain 1 shield point, the predominant defense would win)...

now for the supernatural blessing skill: I realize that with the release of the beast summoner on the sentry side they had 2 very good invulnerability skills that would be the templar's mantra and the skill of the new elf class, taking advantage of this fact my proposal would be to put more an invulnerability skill on a mc support to make a balance between the skills so for the charmer's supernatural blessing I would like that (when used on an ally it grants invulnerability and healing based on the skill level for the charmer and who he used) that would be very good for make charmer useful as an arena support and balance out the ludicrous support skills sentries currently have

Edited by Davi eduardo

21 hours ago, Davi eduardo said:

com o anúncio do balance achei que era um bom momento para fazer esse post, bom gostaria de falar sobre a dificuldade que a versão mágica do charmer está enfrentando na arena no momento o papel que ele deveria desempenhar como suporte não acontecer porque as curas e habilidades de seu suporte são medíocres em comparação com habilidades absurdas como o escudo do paladino, o patrono do druida e o mantra dos templários. a primeira seria: uma melhoria na habilidade do olho da escuridão que quando comparado ao seu oposto, que é o olho do dragão, você pode ver que está faltando algo mais, o olho do mago oferece 2 buffs muito úteis além da precisão e poder ver inimigos invisíveis enquanto o olho das trevas só dá um aumento na defesa além da precisão e poder ver os inimigos,

agora para a habilidade de benção sobrenatural: eu percebo que com a liberação do invocador de bestas no lado sentinela eles tinham 2 habilidades de invulnerabilidade muito boas que seriam o mantra do templário e a habilidade da nova classe elfa, aproveitando esse fato minha proposta seria colocar mais uma habilidade de invulnerabilidade em um suporte mc para fazer um equilíbrio entre as habilidades então para a benção sobrenatural do encantador eu gostaria disso (quando usado em um aliado concede invulnerabilidade e cura com base no nível de habilidade para o encantador e quem ele usou) isso seria muito bom para tornar o encantador útil como um suporte de arena e equilibrar as ridículas habilidades de suporte que os sentinelas têm atualmente

Fico em inglês 

• 1 month later...