Adjust paladin's amount of healing

Eofortun

Heal classes as necromant have a insane dificult in heal more than 3k+, but a class that's are tank, healer, controeler as paladin easily heal 5k+ in various situations and this no doubt are wrong, just want the game be fair for everyone and is obivious to a long time Aingrid leave us in this situation of Elfspear.

Paladin high heal with high cd

Priest/necros has pretty low cd on heal skills obviously,

While paladin heal skill is in cooldown, you  can heal x3 times. 

You are comparing a healer with a tank-support, Which is not very smart, the "support" part is not there for simple luxury. In any case, the "tank" part is the one that stands out the least.

3 hours ago, mari setogaya said:

While paladin heal skill is in cooldown, you  can heal x3 times. 

Heal 3x times when? When he try escape from 3 hit of 2k+ of seeker? or When he try scape for combo of stun+dmg and the max he can do is heal 2k?

Come on, don't be silly.

3 hours ago, mari setogaya said:

You are comparing a healer with a tank-support, Which is not very smart, the "support" part is not there for simple luxury. In any case, the "tank" part is the one that stands out the least.

Of course it's ok to be a tank with dmg reduction, a unbreakeable shield, good magic dmg, insane control and why not heal 5k+, it's perfectly balanced.

1 hour ago, Eofortun said:

Of course it's ok to be a tank with dmg reduction, a unbreakeable shield, good magic dmg, insane control and why not heal 5k+, it's perfectly balanced.

Paladins as they are currently are expensive to build distractions as things stand currently. If you are prioritizing a target that's barely a threat in pvp its on you and no one else.

Paladins might have good magic damage but that's only numbers, which doesn't actually translate to damage done. Both Magical and physical paladins are extremely bad at doing damage in comparison to other tanks at the moment. Even magical deathknight is better right now in that department and those builds are usually an afterthought for most dks. Paladin the class is entirely carried by a few skills that are situational and range from being mediocre to "I wish I had a minion with that skill" in usefulness.

9 hours ago, Eofortun said:

Heal 3x times when? When he try escape from 3 hit of 2k+ of seeker? or When he try scape for combo of stun+dmg and the max he can do is heal 2k?

Come on, don't be silly.

1:¿¿¿¿????? We're talking abt palas why u mention seekers?? xd

2: c'mon, magic palas cant one combo kill,  phy maybe yes

3: palas are easy  kill, and  yes heals a lot, i dont discuss that, just put logic on that, dont jump to complain without argument more than the typical "elfspear" vibes, like every "one side" player here.... Yes i play both sides, i dont care of buff/nerfs

14 hours ago, mari setogaya said:

palas are easy  kill

Idk how Emerald work, but i invite u to come Tourmaline, create a MC and have fun killing "easy" the Palas. :yum1:

Edited by Eofortun

15 hours ago, mari setogaya said:

3: palas are easy  kill 

We're all trying to have a healthy game here, I've played as a paladin for a few months, im not a pro, but I know he has one of the best skill kit for survival, the paladin is currently one of the toughest classes in pvp.

He have a skill who reduces the damage received from players by 2% and from monsters by 3% for every 12 \ 10 \ 8 \ 6 % of missing health. (20% on 60% hp, 30% on 90%)

He has a skill that gives him a broken shield that has 70% of his hp. (10k hp= 7k shield == 17k hp).

He has a skill that increases his physical and magic defense.

In addition, he has his broken heal capable of recovering all his hp instantly.

18 hours ago, Legix said:

We're all trying to have a healthy game here, I've played as a paladin for a few months, im not a pro, but I know he has one of the best skill kit for survival, the paladin is currently one of the toughest classes in pvp.

He have a skill who reduces the damage received from players by 2% and from monsters by 3% for every 12 \ 10 \ 8 \ 6 % of missing health. (20% on 60% hp, 30% on 90%)

He has a skill that gives him a broken shield that has 70% of his hp. (10k hp= 7k shield == 17k hp).

He has a skill that increases his physical and magic defense.

In addition, he has his broken heal capable of recovering all his hp instantly.

His heal was alrdy nerfed past rebalance...... 

Also my chieft can recover full health.....  And is supposed to be a dmg class. 

( I compared these two because, they have the same conditions in terms of physical and magical damage.) 

19 hours ago, Eofortun said:

Idk how Emerald work, but i invite u to come Tourmaline, create a MC and have fun killing "easy" the Palas. :yum1:

I do not want to sound rough, but I am not interested in what happens in other people's servers, I am also not asking that it stay as it is, I don't care, instead of asking NERF to other classes, ask buff to yours. 

This type of nerf, always affect the pve area of those who are just beginning to play 

They are completely different classes, chief is a dmg aoe paper with anti-stun, healing, and a damage reduction for 8s, since the paladin is an almost complete class, with stun aoe, broken healing, broken shield, constant damage reduction, it has nothing to be compared.

Paladin is a tank with a heavy set that is extremely difficult to kill thanks to his damage reduction and shield that almost doubles his life (70% health shield), and a heal capable of recovering all his hp instantly, here is the problem.