Nerf chieftain

Dzyz

Chieftain class was very OP, 

Its regen, dmg, its defense all in chieftain doesnt make sense and also his walking speed??!!! Bro mostly mc char was very OP than elf pls monitor your player situation 

21 hours ago, Dzyz said:

Its regen, dmg, its defense all in chieftain doesnt make sense and also his walking speed??!!! Bro mostly mc char was very OP than elf pls monitor your player situation 

Why? Which skills? 

You're just saying he's op without knowing anything about the class, we need facts.

And, as far as i know, the elf chars are much superior to the mcs, that's why the expression "elfspear".

Edited by Legix

This topic is about chieftain, dont try to make it be about seeker or there will be consequences

If you want to talk about seeker and how you feel about it there is a whole section in class discussion dedicated to seeker

On 11/16/2022 at 12:41 PM, Dzyz said:

please elaborate

1 hour ago, lore said:

please elaborate

I don't care about the heal that much but I suppose he's referring to the physical skills doing too much damage and rugged hide being too strong. It's kinda rough when 2 skills eat through 80-100% of your health bar and one of them has bleeds on top of it. And rugged hide makes any +1 arena gear chief feel like you trying to kill a +10 barb when rugged hide is on. On top of having one of the best anti stun skills in the game but that's really secondary. 

The skills themselves are fine but the problem is that chief gets dual wield maces and those are just dumb for pure damage. But you can't really take maces away from them can you so the skills % modifiers could use some adjusting.

Edited by Raislin

21 minutes ago, Raislin said:

I don't care about the heal that much but I suppose he's referring to the physical skills doing too much damage and rugged hide being too strong. It's kinda rough when 2 skills eat through 80-100% of your health bar and one of them has bleeds on top of it. And rugged hide makes any +1 arena gear chief feel like you trying to kill a +10 barb when rugged hide is on. On top of having one of the best anti stun skills in the game but that's really secondary. 

The skills themselves are fine but the problem is that chief gets dual wield maces and those are just dumb for pure damage. But you can't really take maces away from them can you so the skills % modifiers could use some adjusting.

The physical chief is extremely fragile, rugged hide is the only way he can reach the enemy without dying, and it's not a powerful skill, I've killed many chiefs with it active

The chief also has absolutely nothing that increases his physical damage, the only skill that offers some support would be the bestial wrath that increases his attack speed by 20%.

The maces offer more physical damage, but the difference between it and the others is minimal, and of course, it is much slower.

About his physical skills, just read their descriptions, they are skills with low parameters.

1824030028_Screenshot_20221117-110058_WarspearOnline.jpg.45636bc23a4b070d23e159b3f5d3c6e5.jpg647791779_Screenshot_20221117-110146_WarspearOnline.jpg.f4822e90ffe3f05cddf80371afd9edec.jpg

Bleeding dmg:327510268_Screenshot_20221117-110302_WarspearOnline.jpg.66536ed6012c3a459f7d092d19220698.jpg

With that said, I still don't see where he could be nerfed, his skill parameters are already low, it's a class far from dealing damage like a sekker

tInpIFQ.png

No buffs just guild skills with dw mace. Also i'm pretty sure wolf keeps applying bleeds for the whole duration no? So you'd probably end up getting 2/3 stacks of bleed on average id imagine.

While some of that will get reduced by defence its not going to be much. Ferocity and resilience is usually +-0 so that doesnt matter.

The difference between seeker and chieftain damage is that chieftains is essentially guaranteed with rugged hide and resist skill. While seekers can easily be controlled if your reaction speed isn't that of a turtle. In groups of 2+ x 2+ anyway. Most people will only have 6% resist from guild skill and 8% from talent after coming out of stealth. And maybe a buff or two for 20 or 15% resist but not both. so around 30% resistance at best. Not to mention that seekers die really fast if you actually focus them down. Especially now with talent seeker is really easy to kill, despite what many people say. 

1 hour ago, Raislin said:

tInpIFQ.png

No buffs just guild skills with dw mace. Also i'm pretty sure wolf keeps applying bleeds for the whole duration no? So you'd probably end up getting 2/3 stacks of bleed on average id imagine.

While some of that will get reduced by defence its not going to be much. Ferocity and resilience is usually +-0 so that doesnt matter.

The difference between seeker and chieftain damage is that chieftains is essentially guaranteed with rugged hide and resist skill. While seekers can easily be controlled if your reaction speed isn't that of a turtle. In groups of 2+ x 2+ anyway. Most people will only have 6% resist from guild skill and 8% from talent after coming out of stealth. And maybe a buff or two for 20 or 15% resist but not both. so around 30% resistance at best. Not to mention that seekers die really fast if you actually focus them down. Especially now with talent seeker is really easy to kill, despite what many people say. 

We can see that the attack is not high, if it were a little lower than it already is, the chief would have no reason to use skills, it would be better to leave it only in automatic attacks.

Yes, the eagle has a chance to apply bleed every tick, and it's like you said yourself, the bleed damage is only 33%, under the enemy's defensive effects, it turns out that the bleed barely causes any damage in pvp.

Yes, you are right, on the one hand we have a sekker with absurdly high damage, especially with his new talent, he is able to approach the enemy, but he is easily controlled (imagine a sk with resist hitting freely, he would be able to obliterate anyone). On the other hand, we have the chief, its damage does not even compare to that of the sk, but it manages to guarantee itself initially and hit freely for a few seconds.

2 hours ago, Legix said:

We can see that the attack is not high, if it were a little lower than it already is, the chief would have no reason to use skills, it would be better to leave it only in automatic attacks.

Yes, the eagle has a chance to apply bleed every tick, and it's like you said yourself, the bleed damage is only 33%, under the enemy's defensive effects, it turns out that the bleed barely causes any damage in pvp.

Yes, you are right, on the one hand we have a sekker with absurdly high damage, especially with his new talent, he is able to approach the enemy, but he is easily controlled (imagine a sk with resist hitting freely, he would be able to obliterate anyone). On the other hand, we have the chief, its damage does not even compare to that of the sk, but it manages to guarantee itself initially and hit freely for a few seconds.

It's not going to be reduced by defence much is it though. Even if you are generous and say there's going to be 30% reduction due to chief only having 20% penetration and i'd bet they get more, it's still like 5.6k Damage to people with full awards and defence that gives them 50% reduction which is like 7k defence in pvp and thats basically just heavy gear characters. The average hp in pvp when people are buffed is probably somewhere around 8k. I think it's still too high for just 2 skills. It should be reduced by 10-20% at least.

1 hour ago, Raislin said:

It's not going to be reduced by defence much is it though. Even if you are generous and say there's going to be 30% reduction due to chief only having 20% penetration and i'd bet they get more, it's still like 5.6k Damage to people with full awards and defence that gives them 50% reduction which is like 7k defence in pvp and thats basically just heavy gear characters. The average hp in pvp when people are buffed is probably somewhere around 8k. I think it's still too high for just 2 skills. It should be reduced by 10-20% at least.

they are already low to a point where chiefs with a high speed attack don't spam them, as I said, if they have less damage than they already have, they would be useless, there would be no reason to use them, it would be much better to leave the automatic attack.

chiefs barely would use their skills on pve already since these 2 skills got nerf from last time. As ^ mentioned, it's nearly useless to use these skills between auto atk because 2 hits simply would be more with atk str buffs rather than skill hit. Somehow this 8k hp example doesn't require 2 skills lol, chief with 1.5k dmg is rare to see and I don't think they would be hitting 8k hp down with 2 skills vs pvp player, pve player I believe, but seeker does same already even more with hit talent so, here we go. 

• 3 weeks later...