remove druid from the game

MANIAC

Druid is weak and it's useless in pve, please just remove this class from the game, because it feels like nobody wants druid in dg anymore nobody wants druid for questing,nobody wants druid for anything except for 1 thing, arena, which only 5% of the playerbase even participates in

I suggest u buff its skills and rework some other, for example secret link should give crit and atk spd/ crit dmg buff, tornado should slow atk speed of all mobs and boss hit by the skill(like bees skill but area of effect) and druid needs a revive skill and aoe dmg buff for party members so it can be useful like priests!! for pve usefulness because right now its useless asf!!!

When i was playing charmer in 2018 it was something like druid now but more Cringy.

Nobody wanted to take charmers in Dungeons - 0 damage, 0 support and a lot of useless slow heal.

Now it have support, tank and even damage roles so i believe druid will be fixed to normal condition in pve

Druid isnt bad and its best support in game . But no1 need support when u have seeker ranger bd and beastmaster. Pve is just for dmg classes and there is literally no other things that require tanks or healers. When u fight raid bosses guard in castle even pylons and other things u need dmg classes

• 10 months later...

Full cd druid spawns a lot of creatures.Druids find a place for themselves in all dungeons. Druids make good dmg.It would be more logical if the creatures of all creature spawning classes were nerfed.