Acc got blocked

Darkheart

I tried 2 login into my acc yesterday but it said to me its blocked for no reason like i never give my acc to any1 or traded accs etc...can u unblock my acc 

cz recently my gmail acc got hacked...so much players was trading my acc to each other...and now they are in the in-game ignore list so my acc have no right to be blocked.

my ingame char nickname is Rymond in EU-Emerald server.

Screenshot 2022-11-08 124333.png

Edited by Darkheart

8 hours ago, Darkheart said:

I tried 2 login into my acc yesterday but it said to me its blocked for no reason like i never give my acc to any1 or traded accs etc...can u unblock my acc 

cz recently my gmail acc got hacked...so much players was trading my acc to each other...and now they are in the in-game ignore list so my acc have no right to be blocked.

my ingame char nickname is Rymond in EU-Emerald server.

Screenshot 2022-11-08 124333.png

there is no way to hack someones account on war spear unless you share your info yourself. but for more information send mail to support team not here . admins sleeping for now not responding you haha

8 hours ago, Darkheart said:

my gmail acc got hacked...so much players was trading my acc to each other.

so your account was shared even though you didnt do it

As Hossein said you need to contact supoort team but most likely they wont do anything since no one has access to your account unless you share your email and password with them

Edited by Jcbreff

i said i never shared my acc to anyone i just quitted game for like 2 months for unversity exams and i returned as soon as i returned i saw my acc was sold like how they got my info and stuffs i dont know even i know ppl who did that cz they pmed me that they bought this acc from some1 called ubarria in game i think cz he said if i didnt leave the acc he will delete my char i swear to god i never shared my acc info 2 any1... i have added some1 fromfacebook cz he liked my acc into his facebook when he bought the acc...here is facebook acc.

Edited by Jcbreff
dont share anyone's information

2 hours ago, Darkheart said:

i said i never shared my acc to anyone i just quitted game for like 2 months for unversity exams and i returned as soon as i returned i saw my acc was sold like how they got my info and stuffs i dont know even i know ppl who did that cz they pmed me that they bought this acc from some1 called ubarria in game i think cz he said if i didnt leave the acc he will delete my char i swear to god i never shared my acc info 2 any1... i have added some1 fromfacebook cz he liked my acc into his facebook when he bought the acc...here is facebook acc.

Screenshot 2022-11-09 131622.png

Sorry, no one can't help you here since for example I'm not assigned in the warspear online support system. 😋

• Nolan locked this topic