New rogue skill: Doppelganger

Overhoul

Since many people say that 2 rogue = 1 seeker, I have an idea for a new skill that let's you copies yourself.

Skill name: Doppleganger

Skill description:

Send a copy with a portion of character stats to the back of the enemy for some times. Using skills will also apply to the copy. Copy received increased damage.

Range: 3 yards

Cooldown: 30 sec

Percentage of stat from character: |45%|50%|60%|65%|

Copy's lifetime: |8sec|10sec|12sec|14sec|

Received increased damage:|40%|35%|30%|25%|

Idk if this is OP or not but it's just seems a waste if rogue didn't have any phantom or copying ability. I didn't fond of the idea that rogue should use auto attacks like seeker. Now, rogue can use cooldown reduction build. What do you guys think? Let me know in reply below.

Edited by Overhoul

Sounds interesting tbh but not sure in arena situations for example if five Rogues party up for 5*5 arenas (or even 2*2, 3*3) if it's not a little too harsh to play against up to five people more who can basically use all skills😄 Could be very imbalanced in some situations so it'd be necessary to find a decent way to make it work. I guess people would have the same concerns when it comes to GvG or other pvp situations🤔 Else than that I still think it's an interesting suggestion😊

• Overhoul changed the title to New rogue skill: Doppelganger
  • 2 weeks later...
should leave a rogue like a seker because lately he wants two rogue together he can't kill a seker and lately almost nobody wants to rogue in the pary because he's bad for farma pve and pvp almost nobody but plays rogue please look at the rogue and a buff in it good there for the class to come back to be used my rogue really doesn't think paty for farma tw I'm without farma because people don't want rogue in paty for him it's not doing damage and there's no new good