Why are necros still not fixed?

Karan Raina

Hello everyone.

I have recently started playing warspear again after a while and I have few things to say about recent alliance wars that I want to get off my chest. 

I haven't seen or read many related topics just because some people are not very interested in browsing or posting on forums. Sad to see but forums is not as active as it used to be in the past.

It has already been a month, maybe more since some people have tried reporting necro's acid rain use in alliances wars on forums and there's still no official word or statement by the looks of it. 

If every aoe skill which dealt damage over a period of time to the flags were removed in the past update then I have no clue why acid rain is still working and dealing damage to the flags.

Our legion players well know this fact and are using it to their advantage in wars by sending multiple necros to elf towns while war. And so far, it has been working out well for them as they are winning wars now mostly.

Now from the legion's standpoint, they are not doing anything wrong as everyone else even elfs would have done the same.

But, I feel like I am obliged to ask questions when I see something is broken and impacting not just only the war outcome but other events like merman gvg as well.

Please do care to share your thoughts on the topic. 

Also attaching a video file of today's alliance war and others are welcome to share their related content. 

Namaste!!

Edited by Karan Raina
Typing error

It will be fixed. Tye devs are still human so they are probably just too busy with Snowy Bound and Almahad updates so give them time. The Acid Rain affecting construct type "mobs" is probably deep in the code they are trying to find as well 

That kind of skill wasn't supposed to do damage to the flag, like mage or paladin skills, but are doing dmg , Let's hope they fix it soon, because these wars don't seem like wars, just wars of ls by mc.

• 2 weeks later...

Sahi bat hai.

Further,

The point is as somehow elves have started winning it back and topic being little cold, will it ever be fixed in next ""SKILL BALANCE"" update??As this one is a RAW ERROR/ADVANTAGE and something which technically should take nearly no time to fix.

6 hours ago, GTX said:

Sahi bat hai.

Further,

The point is as somehow elves have started winning it back and topic being little cold, will it ever be fixed in next ""SKILL BALANCE"" update??As this one is a RAW ERROR/ADVANTAGE and something which technically should take nearly no time to fix.

Yes on Facebook they have announced a rebalance update is coming in a month. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, SaintofCore said:

Necro is the most nerfed class and the more usless idk why u cry with the acid rain in wars 

I see no acid rain in war :interesting:

Drakoslayd US sapphire