Is there Any chance to merge US & EU become one server?

slay

Its just my humble opinion because since the update very less people playing.

Much more rich people or very old dedicated people that succeeded selling drops and amped high their gears still exist in the server.

A bunch of new players just get tortured in their quest killed by this kind of guys (actually most of them are mountain class players).

This idea come up because the world of 2.8 looks like the 0.6 old environment where a few players on

Its just my humble opinion because since the update very less people playing.

Much more rich people or very old dedicated people that succeeded selling drops and amped high their gears still exist in the server.

A bunch of new players just get tortured in their quest killed by this kind of guys (actually most of them are mountain class players).

This idea come up because the world of 2.8 looks like the 0.6 old environment where a few players on

I agree with you  :friends:

I agree, Please try do this Devs, other servers are dying now, US & EU Mountain Clan have low population now, we just do beholder with 1 party  :wacko:  Yesterday we try lab many times but lack of people  :facepalm:  Though if this happens Elves are gonna own Labyrinth with 10 parties cause I usually see 20-30 lvl 18-20 elves online  :tease:

it was stated that it's not possible, too many characters with same nicknames on both servers  :nea:

That's why I have a suggestion:

If they do merge the servers, should have 2 friends list - 1 US & 1 EU, then  at the end of the names of people should have EU or US so then we won't get mixed up.. anyways this seems impossible I doubt devs would do this, would be very messed up :wacko: 

Imposible for the same nicknames  :facepalm: but good idea devs can think about this....rusian server are overpopulated for kill bosses. In emerald and saphire low ppl and hard hunt in lab  :search:  can try

imposible...same nicks...then how will u pm any guy?

like #abcd now 2 of same ppl will be there so not gonna happen...

wish that would have happened!

maybe give option to change nicks or the player who started earlier should get that nick n new one can rename his char?

imposible...same nicks...then how will u pm any guy?

like #abcd now 2 of same ppl will be there so not gonna happen...

wish that would have happened!

maybe give option to change nicks or the player who started earlier should get that nick n new one can rename his char?

but that would be a big problem, how will we know who is who? example if I change my name to Bob and my friend named Sullagay changed his to Ilovemen, How will we know who is who?  :unknw:

but that would be a big problem, how will we know who is who? example if I change my name to Bob and my friend named Sullagay changed his to Ilovemen, How will we know who is who?  :unknw:

In a game called Runescape you can see who changed his name. So something can happen like that

they can put numbers in their names like -NAME(1)  -NAME(2) :unknw:

Which is the real Ycheung , Ycheung 1 or 2?  :lol: :lol: :lol:  maybe like -NAME ( US ) -NAME (EU) easier to tell, just hope devs listen  :facepalm:

Which is the real Ycheung , Ycheung 1 or 2?  :lol: :lol: :lol:  maybe like -NAME ( US ) -NAME (EU) easier to tell, just hope devs listen  :facepalm:

Yes thats a good Idea. But I remember that I suggested to pass to Emerald server but Developers said its impossible so I don't know that it could be possible to make it.

That will be great if this happen.I think it's better to give a chance to rename those characters which have same names.It wouldn't be  much of a problem to identify people since only name will be changed not the real player who playing it and since there's a chat system in the game. :unknw:

The main thing is, if this happens it will be a rebel for our boredness........

Well, this would be good for the game and the income, because more players mean the old people will come back cause now everyone is leaving or rarely going online due to small population ( though emerald elf still loaded of pointy ears, but they too noob to do lab so they got bored and left ), more players = easier to do labyrinth, people will come back and spend money on it. right now I don't see any good reason why we should spend money on this game cause it seems like people are leaving and our server is slowly dying...

Well, this would be good for the game and the income ::) , because more players mean the old people will come back cause now everyone is leaving or rarely going online due to small population ( though emerald elf still loaded of pointy ears, but they too noob to do lab so they got bored and left ), more players = easier to do labyrinth, people will come back and spend money on it. right now I don't see any good reason why we should spend money on this game cause it seems like people are leaving and our server is slowly dying...

Not only your server...

I agree with this idea, just put kode in the end of the name "-US" or "-EU"

• 2 weeks later...

Yes,i agree i want kick Emerald elf,it bring some super wars.

First point is fun. I can some time wait for this merge.

Definetly on Sapphire are playing eu people with no problem.

It is time to merge servers,listen us.

i dont think they plan on unite the servers

many game we can notice that have 2 or more servers of same languaje, just some have more players than others and ppl can choose if they play the overloaded server or the calm server.

Crowded server surely fun. But takes too much place ;D I have experienced game onlines have such of many servers cos of many players in my country. That's what I like. Epic war.... And many others , but hunting land is too few

• 2 weeks later...

I was searching the internet today and just found out it is posibble. The only problem is the names but thats not a big issue I guess is it?

I was searching the internet today and just found out it is posibble. The only problem is the names but thats not a big issue I guess is it?

Ofcourse it's possible, anything that will change the game is possible, even merging all servers though that means longer time for server to go up cause many people but it's worth it and same names aren't a problem, there are like a million ways to solve the " same name " problem  :wacko:

Merging servers is not impossible, I just hope devs are reading this cause this will make a brighter future for game unless they make more shop updates not even merging all servers will help them then  :facepalm:

• 4 weeks later...

I found this & wondering what it means

I don't think it's so bad at the moment, Eshirael. At the project start we had more servers that you even can imagine and all of them were merged today in two english-speaking servers. This is not new server - you couldn't see it before from the Europe. We fix mistakes that we did at the project launch and hope you will see results soon.

Anyway, second English server is a good chace to see other race/quests/etc.

Is eu & sap allready on 1 server divided in two :unknw: