All best bd on EU-EMERALD write here ur best dmg

You are one of the worst bd's. Having x amount of damage doesnt make you good. Even my 420 damage bd could probably beat you in pvp xd.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You are one of the worst bd's. Having x amount of damage doesnt make you good. Even my 420 damage bd could probably beat you in pvp xd.

The purpose of the topic was to see the highest achievable damage with a BD. Doesn't necessarily mean he uses ice queen in pvp.

The purpose of the topic was to see the highest achievable damage with a BD. Doesn't necessarily mean he uses ice queen in pvp.

He made the topic to brag about being "the best", because mentally challenged people think dmg=good player.

• 2 weeks later...

Sure i give you credit for your +10 and you high dmg, i would like to get +10 too, but seriosuly, bragging about it just makes people think you are noob :wacko:

but guys, +10 bd is very stronge and prestige, 1ham and any class dead apart from other tanks and possibly rogues, so it doesnt matter if your pro or not, know how to use bd or not, as longg as the +10 bd can use ham your dead

Sure i give you credit for your +10 and you high dmg, i would like to get +10 too, but seriosuly, bragging about it just makes people think you are noob :wacko:

but guys, +10 bd is very stronge and prestige, 1ham and any class dead apart from other tanks and possibly rogues, so it doesnt matter if your pro or not, know how to use bd or not, as longg as the +10 bd can use ham your dead

for low amped/noobs opponent i believe what you're saying.

for low amped/noobs opponent i believe what you're saying.

nope, im 554 dmg only +9/8 and i can kill locks in 1ham (3k hp 2k def 10%ress which is averge) some shamans too with lower hp, and rogues easily who have 3.2k- hp  3kdef- and 10%ress-

nope, im 554 dmg only +9/8 and i can kill locks in 1ham (3k hp 2k def 10%ress which is averge) some shamans too with lower hp, and rogues easily who have 3.2k- hp  3kdef- and 10%ress-

even +9 like you isn't that far from +10  ofc you can kill them. you havent taste +9/10 shaman yet, i've taste that pro. hard to swallow if they arent low amped/bunch of newbs that you beat. but if you did win. which means you're lucky. think of low amped BD the next time you started some random sentences. this is'nt about high amped but mid amped. think of others please, there are more people that is not as lucky as you. you should be grateful to get +9, how about others?, difficult. aside from that, yes  +10 is very strong for every richies and classes but that doesnt mean there is no weakness on every class, even if they have same amp.

even +9 like you isn't that far from +10  ofc you can kill them. you havent taste +9/10 shaman yet, i've taste that pro. hard to swallow if they arent low amped/bunch of newbs that you beat. but if you did win. which means you're lucky. think of low amped BD the next time you started some random sentences. this is'nt about high amped but mid amped. think of others please, there are more people that is not as lucky as you. you should be grateful to get +9, how about others?, difficult. aside from that, yes  +10 is very strong for every richies and classes but that doesnt mean there is no weakness on every class, even if they have same amp.

Lucky to be +9? you know nothing about me, i spend my time and money on my amps, not luck, and i completly disagree a+10 shaman so lke 3k def with 3k hp would get duckled by a +10 bd, it mostly depends on their health, a shaman with 3.5khp  2.5k def would survive a +9 hamstring attack, if the bd is pro with his rush skill he can cathc the shaman at 1.5-2k hp and finish him off, warlocks are easy since 2hams wil definetly finish thme if not 1ham, a +10 d would kill a +10 warcock with 3k/3.5k hp in 1 ham, unless lucky dodges parries ofc, but the stats do not lie, mid amp isnt +9 btw, mid amp is +7/+8, and a +7/8 bd can kill a shaman/walock with luck, if the shaman/warlock is same amp as bd(so +7/8) the bd will lose, because hes simply not strong enough to kill them, the dmg output isnt great enough.

Bros... I wanna make Def ++ ..is fullDD give good def?

i have BG x2 and DD x2

+2 Amp :facepalm:

give 3550 def..

if i get Full DD... wat will be the hike of def?

you will have 3.2k def but you will get 300hp more, as bg give 150hp and lower def but bonus 400 odd def, so your not gonna lose much, i prefer 250hp rather then 400def, but thats just me and i like pvp and its a bigger advantage having hp

Lucky to be +9? you know nothing about me, i spend my time and money on my amps, not luck, and i completly disagree a+10 shaman so lke 3k def with 3k hp would get ♥♥♥♥led by a +10 bd, it mostly depends on their health, a shaman with 3.5khp  2.5k def would survive a +9 hamstring attack, if the bd is pro with his rush skill he can cathc the shaman at 1.5-2k hp and finish him off, warlocks are easy since 2hams wil definetly finish thme if not 1ham, a +10 d would kill a +10 warcock with 3k/3.5k hp in 1 ham, unless lucky dodges parries ofc, but the stats do not lie, mid amp isnt +9 btw, mid amp is +7/+8, and a +7/8 bd can kill a shaman/walock with luck, if the shaman/warlock is same amp as bd(so +7/8) the bd will lose, because hes simply not strong enough to kill them, the dmg output isnt great enough.

in this case that shaman and warlock is dumb.. wth they don't blind or fear bd before bd using hamstring? I hv friends +10 warlock, +10 rouge and I'm +8 shaman they are my arena partner.. we always won arena vs bd cos we are clever not idiots.

you will have 3.2k def but you will get 300hp more, as bg give 150hp and lower def but bonus 400 odd def, so your not gonna lose much, i prefer 250hp rather then 400def, but thats just me and i like pvp and its a bigger advantage having hp

thank yoou legion.. i go full DD :friends: ...

i hope the amp might cross the mix set

thank yoou legion.. i go full DD :friends: ...

i hope the amp might cross the mix set

yeah having +10 dd and arena mix with resilliance runes is the biggest dmg reduction you can get, 4.5k def with 20% resil? like 65% def with 4k hp against a rogue is pretty good :crazy: