The nicest people in forum and game!

Soulstar

I have created this post so you can tell we (your friends of ever! The "forumers") who in your opinion is the nicest people of our loved "country" Arinar. Well, lets start it already, in my humble/modest/awfully cool opinion, the nicest of Waspear "forumers" is our most loved moderator, Legionn! :give_rose:

meh, thanks for the vote, but I dont think I the nicest, as I can be a bit rough around the edges. I can be nice or I could be the meanest, which side people get depends on how they act. some people are nice even to a holes. You can be nice but you dont have to be a pushover.

that being said, heres my list

born, lallous, roland, despair, loveshaman, maleshaman, snorlax, angelo?

Wasnt there already a topic like this?

Yee legion seems cool,but more  like a dic.k to me :bad:

Bad choice of words

anyway, my favorite mod is -the one who has guts to smoke in forum :dirol: (thank god, there is no gasoline here)  :bomb:

No need to guess  :pleasantry:

106831_.png

☬๓ęçђą ↯ şąเұąŋ☬, Yes, @ Us cb I think, btw no need to add just because I did ;) , no worries lol! I wont be sad :)

And ya guys, snorlax and roley! :blush:

Options:

Z/teeeeeeeeemmmmmm___

After some time of watching this guy, you start to see him like the crazy hobo from the alley across the street, you can't hate it nor love it, just bear with it.

Iallouss,Born, mecha and Angelo are pretty straight forward nice dudes as i have seen around forums :good:

Angelo? "Disagree."

Only a few will get it.  ;D

Nah man he's nice, helps ppl out advices us, gives his opinion an all round nice guy. I respect that

i have other people in my list that aren't particularly nice but pretty funny and have good stuff to talk about. Interesting stuff. (you being one of them Deltaman) 

Nah man he's nice, helps ppl out advices us, gives his opinion an all round nice guy. I respect that

i have other people in my list that aren't particularly nice but pretty funny and have good stuff to talk about. Interesting stuff. (you being one of them Deltaman)

I was just kidding. Before, Angelo was named Maestro.X and as soon as someone posted a suggestion, he would simply post "disagree". So it kinda became a joke to say "disagree" to everyting he said or people said about him. :)

I was just kidding. Before, Angelo was named Maestro.X and as soon as someone posted a suggestion, he would simply post "disagree". So it kinda became a joke to say "disagree" to everyting he said or people said about him. :)

Oh i see lol :good: ;D

• 7 months later...

Kuz - r0ly - snorlax (ofc!)

Legionn xD

Mare Snake --> friendly guy

Bugs Bunny aka Maestro X aka Angelo aka X --> very helpful :friends:

Sulla --> pro skilled old player :drinks:

~ Definitely forum only, in game nicest people? I'll include all my friends @}-

Edited by Hye Rin