Requesting Help to Everyone!!!!

bcx

I am normal player of Warspear from US-Shaphire realm.

:(

My character name is Bcx, 22 Level Shaman. It has been since long period around 1year, I'am playing this game.

It took me so much effort and blood to build up my character. Since, I am non-miracle coin users from the beginning but this game has always been the best and I played so much.  :(  I tried alot to help people from MC clan and I did my best to be good to everyone...  :(

But, It was like yesterday, : I used to play my character (Bcx) which has been scammed by some fellow in Warspear..

: : :

and I feel so down this days, coz I am unable to play my character anymore..

Though I play (Nikdevil, The necromancer) But i always miss my character.  :(

It was my fault though to share the login with my friend. But He betrayed me with the current consequences..

: : :

If there is anything anybody can do, please consider my humble request.... :(

Also, dear admin, please help me out with this situation if u can... :sorry: I love this game, and I am part of it too..

I don't wanna be hopeless...

Thank You!! :give_rose:

Go technical support its the only way  ;D  and devs here are the wardens of the forums not the investigators of scams!

What is his name so we can stop future scams by that person

I have his character Bokq.. I don't knw which character he plays now.. I heard that he sold my id for 20k m-coins to other person..  : : :

Quit wid me :blush: idk Wat even happened to my character,who has it -.-?? Can anyone tell me ???

Lol, if quiting was an option i would quit it already..  :facepalm:  but i am fond of this game not the people...