DO NOT Take off BD agro skill!!

DefynDeath

#1 we use to exchange agro so other person can heal

#2 we use for pvp reasons

#3 we use to show we can take more adds then usual

And finallyyyy.................. WE USE TO STEAL!! Hate it or love it its part of the game! If they change agro might as well change rogue Invisible and Barbs dashing stun thing. Because each is unfair in their own way. ROGUES can easily sneak around Elves land to complete cc quests or just to run wen they are about to die (pussyyyy) Barbs can stun a BD before we can hamstring because we need to be close to use it. If u dnt want a steal then dont be one of the following: Stalker,Idiot,loser,punk,pussy,dick,annoying, And noobish!!

If ur faced with a crazy stealer call for backup or get him bak sooner or later  >:D

That's why i said Call for backup orrr do the same to him or her. It's a WAR game. Anything goes. There's NO timeouts in battle . Although I hate wen im done to. It's funny wen i get them back . All worth it :lol:

Lol you don't knw your,own class yet u wanna point at others hamstring works from 2 spaces away and how did you come to the point that they would remove agro and wats aggro skill got to do with rogue stealth & barb charge ????? Seems like there is a new fool allways to bring out lame topics as this.....!!!! :facepalm:

Ur as dumb as ur name  :facepalm: I read a lot of topics about ppl crying that agro shuld be removed .I'm saying it shuldnt . Who r u to say i dnt know my own class? Compared to a barb yes BDS need to be closer than them. Idc personally about barb rogue. I set it as an example that if devs ever change agro cus ppl complaining, they shuld rethink other classes too.

Is it bug or wat devs ? Monsters hit more now :facepalm:

So duck off weak ass Kansas boy..don't step up to this plate jr. u got nothing on me. :yahoo:  :wacko:

Oh so you think 10 k hit is a joke for you  your senseless like your name you all think your so smart  :tease: forgeting even barbs hav aggro skill but no y point at that did you know its not barbs or rogues that complained but the dumb ppl around you did owh but y point at them when i can point at barbs or rogues :crazy:  ur a lame excuse of a bd wat will you ever hav  :facepalm:

Lol ur such a Jr weight. New material. Try again  :bomb:  :lol: 10k is a joke wen there's a way to get around it lmao ur the cry baby .Omg devs is it a bug!?! They do more dmg..THE HORROR !!!  :yahoo: If u dnt know the way around it ur obviously not intelligent enough to play this game. im not saying change anything. I'm saying keep it how it is. And telling all who wants it changed to quit ♥♥♥♥♥ing  >:D i have no interest in replying to a toddler... now run onto another topic son. U do nothing but cloud this....somebody call the WAAAAMBULANCE  :lol:

Yea it stinks in here all you do is Опубликованное фото

Lol ur such a Jr weight. New material. Try again  :bomb:  :lol: 10k is a joke wen there's a way to get around it lmao ur the cry baby .Omg devs is it a bug!?! They do more dmg..THE HORROR !!!  :yahoo: If u dnt know the way around it ur obviously not intelligent enough to play this game. im not saying change anything. I'm saying keep it how it is. And telling all who wants it changed to quit ♥♥♥♥♥ing  >:D i have no interest in replying to a toddler... now run onto another topic son. U do nothing but cloud this....somebody call the WAAAAMBULANCE  :lol:

lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Putting a pic of ur gf doesn't Help ur argument  :facepalm: :rofl: deuces \m/

I hope they remove aggression skill, currently it's the most OP skill ingame, it completely stops you from atking.

change agro might as well change rogue Invisible and Barbs dashing stun thing. Because each is unfair in their own way.

yea i like your style! change one skill, then all must be changed!

well since they already changed barb and rogues skills in 2.5, the other classes have it coming to them, think devs have to change blessing, druid roots too, and that stupid bees with it's annoying animation, there really unfair skills too, ya know.

Ewww u want stuff changed??? I dont. Cant ever said I wanted skills changed so dnt ♥♥♥♥♥ up  ;D deal with it!  >:D just like I deal with pussy ass rogues who run wen guna die  :lol: :facepalm:

I hope they remove aggression skill, currently it's the most OP skill ingame, it completely stops you from atking.

yea i like your style! change one skill, then all must be changed!

well since they already changed barb and rogues skills in 2.5, the other classes have it coming to them, think devs have to change blessing, druid roots too, and that stupid bees with it's annoying animation, there really unfair skills too, ya know.

Sulla, aggression skill is an important skill for bladedancers just like rogues stealth.. Even now we bladedancers are the worst class with aggression, if you take it away it will be even worser for us.. I want to ask you a question, does aggression skill need to be removed? Why? Cause you want to destroy bladedancers that can't even  kill any range classes?

Compared to a barb yes BDS need to be closer than them.

Barbs face two ranged classes.  Bds face one.  Figure it out. :facepalm:

Taunt isn't going anywhere its a staple of any mmo.

And defy is one of the worst Bds ive ever faced.  I can say you don't know your class very well. 

Sulla, aggression skill is an important skill for bladedancers just like rogues stealth.. Even now we bladedancers are the worst class with aggression, if you take it away it will be even worser for us.. I want to ask you a question, does aggression skill need to be removed? Why? Cause you want to destroy bladedancers that can't even  kill any range classes?

Legion......you do realize barbs have the exact same skill.  So I guess Sulla wants to destroy barbs too...

Teach defy how to play his class unless he's a douche in game as well.

Barbs face two ranged classes.  Bds face one.  Figure it out. :facepalm:

Taunt isn't going anywhere its a staple of any mmo.

And defy is one of the worst Bds ive ever faced.  I can say you don't know your class very well.

:lol: and wat is ur MC name??  :lol:  remember money talks on game. I've YET to see any MC that impresses me Sooo that puts u in My category of worthless p.o.s -.- In rl ♥♥♥♥♥ u are noone either with ur country ass lol That's why im satisfied  :dirol:  this topic was about DON'T change anything AT ALL, and we get ppl that post talkin shit off topic -.- talk is cheap INGAME. All bark no bite. weeaaaakkkkk... Now move along to another topic where ppl actually gve 2cents about  wat u say  :clapping:

Exactly the response I expected from someone as insecure as you.  All the Electronic tough guys like you put way to much of your self value into how "tough" your pixels are in a cell phone game.  ;D. It's ok your real life will improve someday it won't matter so much to you. 

Talk is cheap.  Try leaving nadir with less than a full party of elves behind you.  But when you die to an enemy you outnumber, yes I can safely say you need some tips.  Legion had the balls to solo and would take all challenges.  You just talk tough, but play weak.

Who am i?  Lol ask Alonso if you don't know.  Remember respect is earned not given.  You havent earned any son.  And this is a silly topic, taunt isn't going anywhere. 

INGAME. All bark no bite. weeaaaakkkkk...

Then as u say "Electronic tough guys" came and started talkin nonsense which clearly in rl wuldnt talk shit cus weakkkk!!

mwahaha, described yourself perfectly.

:lol: If u killed me its cus u spent $$ on this game.

bd is the weakest class ingame, shamans completely destroy you, druids, rangers too, it's a joke to call others weak..

so you can talk all tough as you wish, cause your class literally has no "bite",  "die with honor" "im not a running noob" is all you can bark.

sorry to tell you this, but in the end, your a range classes ♥♥♥♥♥, die like a fool, atleast the rogue can laugh in the background ALIVE while the suicidal loudmouths run to there death's , go play a ranger , it will suit you more to talk with such arrogance to others,

I truely wished they merged servers, the elfs in sapphire are way more fun to kill it seems.

Wow could u sound like more of a pussy supporting running hiding rogues lol I'd rather die ingame then lose my man card running Scared to die lol 

U r so pathethic. Let's see u put urself as ur default . Dont hide behind an avatar u 150lb Jr lol u r a pussy weak ass  :yahoo: im done here. Talk shit in rl to ppl. Im alrdy grinding it  >:D later huggies

sapphire elfs are nuts.

sapphire elfs are nuts.

They are busy stuck in their wonderland with gay men dancing in skirts recycled by leaves with their magical unicorns, fairies and rainbows doing quests easily without MC army whooping their asses while they reach lvl 18 and act so pro with their fancy glowing skirts and overpopulated noobs with large ears gayly-gangbanging poor low lvl MCs doing quest in a 10 vs 1 gay invasion of gaydancers in fancy skirts.. Wait, lol?

They are busy stuck in their wonderland with gay men dancing in skirts recycled by leaves with their magical unicorns, fairies and rainbows doing quests easily without MC army whooping their asses while they reach lvl 18 and act so pro with their fancy glowing skirts and overpopulated noobs with large ears gayly-gangbanging poor low lvl MCs doing quest in a 10 vs 1 gay invasion of gaydancers in fancy skirts.. Wait, lol?

hah! its a coward mc saying...... mcs are so coward that if mc are farming any chainless boss and a bunch of elf appear and kill them they rush to trade chat saying elf at sea/lake/ garr..... and bring a 6 to 7 mcs to kill 2 elf so coward...... while i always face mcs alone if they come to elf side and kill them alone no matter how many they are or how mny times i died........ ;D ;D ;D

hah! its a coward mc saying...... mcs are so coward that if mc are farming any chainless boss and a bunch of elf appear and kill them they rush to trade chat saying elf at sea/lake/ garr.....

then when all elfs get killed a lv 1 rogue PM me " sir, dont kill us. please let my elf doing chainless, i'll pay u  :sorry: "

:lol: :lol:

hah! its a coward mc saying...... mcs are so coward that if mc are farming any chainless boss and a bunch of elf appear and kill them they rush to trade chat saying elf at sea/lake/ garr..... and bring a 6 to 7 mcs to kill 2 elf so coward...... while i always face mcs alone if they come to elf side and kill them alone no matter how many they are or how mny times i died........ ;D ;D ;D

Yeah, Elves don't do that, they PM anyone and say " Please help me, big bag MC whop my poor assy  :cray: " While MC go like " ELVES AT LAKE! KILL THEM ALL  :diablo: ", Yes I know, I know...

Yeah, Elves don't do that, they PM anyone and say " Please help me, big bag MC whop my poor assy  :cray: " While MC go like " ELVES AT LAKE! KILL THEM ALL  :diablo: ", Yes I know, I know...

mcs always luk sme support to atk elf as i have noted in game mostly, except some mcs.......

like a lvl 14 rouge pass through me, i thought he is just a noob let him go and he use crossing, and suddenly a lvl 20 atk and he came to atk me from crossing..... :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: ......such a act of cowardness....... :bad: :bad:

then when all elfs get killed a lv 1 rogue PM me " sir, dont kill us. please let my elf doing chainless, i'll pay u  :sorry: "

:lol: :lol:

lol, those deserve to die  :diablo: