Should I write a ticket?

Freakstone

Just around 30 mins ago,I found out that I have been hacked (no other word can emphasise strongly as this one) ,my login details changed and my shaman's name changed.

I didn't play for around 2 months after I quit(temporary due to studies). A week later I dropped off my phone somewhere -.- who cares.....I m confused how did the stealer change my name :( I mean I had no mc coins ..Maybe sold it to someone else. ? I know my act of misery but should I report to support (cuz they jus give me mails with no sense -.-) Well I only play during holidays but..I still need my account.

My another friend Akhil (uzumakiz) was the only personal friend who knew about my login details and I'm sure he is telling the truth (known him for 3years)

If anyone has any idea who has taken up my characters..Please inform me :)

My second option is quiting for good. :D

Just to be sure -Akhil quited long before me. ? Leaving just the "stolen phone" case (it had my login details saved)

Thanks again for helping me (although I expect no good from the technical support don't ask me why)

Thats not getting hacked, thats dropping you phone like an idiot and some dipshit came along and wanted to ♥♥♥♥ with your account. He didn't send a computer program to gain access which would be hacking, he found your phone and found you logged on and messed you up. It's ♥♥♥♥ing low of him but it's mainly your fault.

Thnx thats the response i was expecting...Some ♥♥♥♥ing stuffs.

Anyway byeee.

Requesting forum and character deletion

By the way  r0ly? ? Can u block my account?? Idk Wat to do, I know you can't retrieve it (pls try to do it though)

Can u reply this time??

Please, send a ticket to our technical support right now, we'll do something about it.

Hmm, Thnx for rapid reply  :)

I will do it just now