[2022.10.31] Game servers restart

Dr Strange

• Administrators

D6D83JJqQkI.jpg?size=1065x560&quality=96

Dear players!

Please note that tomorrow, 01.11.2022, at 08:30 CET, the game servers will be restarted. Following the restart, the following changes will be made:

• fixed a bug due to which some characters could not enter the "Dead Man's Grin" tavern;
  • fixed a bug due to which the results of the previous season of the Arena were loaded incorrectly;
  • fixed a bug due to which the duration of the buff that gives invulnerability to the boss Uzmak the Cruel lasted indefinitely;
  • fixed a bug due to which gifted Battle Passes would not activate if the recipient character was unloaded from the game;
  • players who activate the Battle Pass again will receive the spent Miracle Coins.

The game will be unavailable for approximately 30 minutes.

Also, do not forget that used elixirs and minions will be paused, and the seeker's stamina will be returned if the player is in the dungeon at the time of the restart.

We kindly ask you not to plan anything important during this period and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

AIGRIND

Will battle pass horror reputation should be deleted from rank . I mean if ur already making some kind of competition atleast it should be fair. 

Edited by Santa Claus

32 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

Will battle pass horror reputation should be deleted from rank . I mean if ur already making some kind of competition atleast it should be fair. 

I agree, it shouldn't work like that.

• Administrators
1 час назад, lallouss сказал:

any official news about necro acid hitting destructible objects?

I hope they will appear closer to the rebalance :pin1:

45 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

I mean its not just this week next week ppl can again buy battle pass on low lvl char and literally cheat in competition

you could as well, go into a lvl 3 guild with 10 friends, everyone buys a bp at the last day and be rank 1 easily. I dont think it should work like that

And no changes about abusing battle pass for tour ?

1 hour ago, Dr Strange said:

Edited by Santa Claus

4 hours ago, Dr Strange said:

ty for reply appreciated, hope that rebalance is sooner than never :duckyduck:

About battle pass essence abuse i agree, need remove essence from tournament counting, if it will cause drama this week np at least make it effective from next week

Edited by lallouss

Please remove horror raid bosses from battle pass mission. And also make it no pvp zone in horror raid bosses. Thank you. 

Change all horror bosses respawn time. Each respawn different time.  Reduce respawn time too.