Changing account ID

Ogag

i just want to suggest my idea for changing the account id once to avoid scammer/theft players. If you create new account you have given numeric account id.. And before changing once your numeric id to [email protected] etc. you must have first a personal email address and make your email address as your account id in warspear so that if you forgot your password you can easily reset it in support reset option.

Because im wondering why my friend account was hacked and played by another player.. He doesnt give to anyone his id and password thats weird..

And another one of my friend told me that someone pm him and he tell his id and password and he was shocked because the pm of that player was correct that player is level 1.. He never tell his info to anyone..

Hope my idea can help because many of my friends are losing there account some are quit now.

Sorry, man, this is a good suggestion, but not for our game specifics, it won't be working well.

but i hope they must do something just like creating account here in warspear community site with a valid email address..